Bye!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Scooping a half spoonful of cake, Sora closed her eyes and she blushed in red. “How could you make this?” she blinked her eyes to Leeteuk who then sat in front of her.

“It’s a secret recipe....” he almost whispered with his cool tone.

“Tell me...tell me...!”

“The one that you introduced to me...red velvet chocolate, berries...vanilla...that layer...cheese...”he smiled again.

“Oppa...” Sora scooped now a spoonful in ... “Oppa this is daebak...!” she smiled widely.

Not far from there...Changmin hissed. He threw his body back on his seat and looked at them.

“ A cake?” he grumbled in disbelief. He kept silent for a while. Thinking...before he stepped closer to Leeteuk and Sora.

“I suppose there’s still another empty seat here?” Changmin greeted politely.

Sora rolled her eyes and Leeteuk raised his eyebrows.

“Thanks....” Changmin waited for no reply before he seated himself.

“I suppose we have ever met before....at the party?” Changmin started.

“Ah...yes...! I remember that... I haven’t greeted you properly, I’m sorry...annyonghasimnika...” Leeteuk greeted politely making Sora squinted her eyes, feeling annoyed as he greeted Changmin nicely.

“Ah...annyonghasimnika...” Changmin felt so surprised with his friendly and gentle attitude.

“I’m Leeteuk. I’m so sorry for taking Sora quite harshly that night. I...well...you know...my yeobo is quite hyper sometimes, going here and there as if she’s got some more soul, hands, and feet and do multi tasking, going here and there...sometimes I lost her... I had an urgent meeting as well that night...hope you understand...” he smiled, showing his dimple again.

“What a warm personality...” Changmin thought.

“Ah...I...see....so you’re her....boyfriend?” Changmi asked.

“What?! Wae asking? Who are you asking like that?” Sora replied harshly.

Leeteuk pat her forehead “Awwwwwhhhhh....it hurts...” Sora protested.

“ He asked nicely...don’t answer harshly.” Leeteuk warned her, she pouted.

“Oppa...he’s the one I’ve told you kept approaching me and he didn’t believe that you’re exist...!”

“Jinjja?” Leeteuk widened his eyes and winked at Sora. “This gentleman?” he turned his head to Changmin.

“He’s not!” Sora protested. “Why the hell unnie’s takling so nicely to that jerk!” she grumbled inside.

“He even said that you looked like a woman!” she reported.

Leeteuk bursted in laughter “Perhaps because Changmin~shii like my Sora?” he smiled at Sora and Changmin.

“Aiiiiishhhhhhhhhh!!!! Unnie!!!! What the hell are you talking about!!!” Sora cursed inside her heart. She’s getting impatient and she decided to leave, looking at Leeteuk with pissed glare. She was standing up, ready to leave when Leeteuk grabbed her hands, making her stop moving.

“She’s not my girlfriend...” Leeteuk said.

“Whattttttt?????!!!!!” Sora got shock.

Changmin smiled genlty “So....? Your fiance? Mr. Kang didn’t tell me about that...” he looked at Sora with teasing glance.

“She’s not...” Leeteuk answered again calmly. Now, Sora was completely angry, she tried to shrugged off his hand, but he kept hers still.

“With this girl, I don’t know the words of girlfriend or fiance...” He stopped and looked at Sora gently before turning back to Changmin “No...not a girlfriend, nor fiance... She’s my other half, Changmin~shii...” Leeteuk continued with his gentle tone, causing Sora’s anger flushed away and Changmin got goosebumps. He pulled Sora so that she would sit again.

“Ahhhh....” Changmin said. “Well said....” he nodded his head. He smiled at Leeteuk. He almost admitted defeat when a question emerged on his head. “So...why didn’t you let Mr. Kang know?”

Leeteuk sighed “Because, I need to make sure....” Leeteuk grabbed Sora’s hand “That I’ve loved her enough to fill all of her empty space...because I’m affraid I’ve got too many weaknesses...” Both Sora and Changmin got stunned.

“However...I surely will tell Mr. Kang...soon...If I’ve been sure about that...”Leeteuk showed his charming smile.

“Wow! What a love!” Changmin exclaimed. “How long have you known each other?”

“You’ll get surprised if you know...” Leeteuk smiled widely.

Changmin sighed. Unbeatable rival. He then slowly stood up and gave his hand to shake with Leeteuk.

“It was nice meeting you..” Changmin said.

“It was nice meeting you too, Changmin~shii... Thank you for your attention to Sora...” Leeteuk smiled warmly.

“I’m leaving. See you next time...” he waved goodbye leaving Leeteuk and Sora.

After seeing not even trace of Changmin exist there, Sora grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and dragged him to the kitchen where everybody had been waiting there.

“How is it?” Heenim, Hae, Hyuk and Wookie asked at the same time.

“Great success!” Sora jumped.

Everybody clapped their hands.

“Uniiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Gomawooooooo....jeongmal gomawoooooooo!!!!!” She hugged Leeteuk and kissed his cheeks.

Everybody looked at them with sharp glare except Heenim who tried hard not to giggle.

Leeteuk’s cheeks was ascended to heaven.

“Aeeeeeee.....wae with that glare!” Sora pointed at Hae, Hyuk and Wookie.

“No....we...just....don’t we help too?” Wookie grinned.

“Ahhhhh....sure....” Sora rushed to Wookie and hugged her “Gomawo...” leaving Teukie who got shock. She then did the same to Hyuk “Eeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Let her go! Till when you want to hug her?! It’s my turn!” Hae protested and sepparated them. Sora bursted in laughter “Gomawo, hae....” she hugged him. “Anything for you, Sora...” he whispered.

Sora then looked at Heenim and they hugged “Gomawo, hyung...” she grinned. She got a little surprised as Heenim pushed her.

“Wae?” she asked.

“I’m affraid I’ll get hole on my eyes...” He pointed at Leeteuk who looked at them with annoyed face.

“Ne ne ne...when Sora hugged me, I also felt my back was burnt, is it because of his...ermmm..I mean her glare? “ Hyukjae asked.

“Yes! Mee too!” Wookie and Hae agree.

“Because...unnie wants to protect me from any beast, rite unnie?” Sora entwined her arms to Leeteuk who responded her with quick nodded. “Uhummm...they’re beast...” Leeteuk said with cute tone making Hae, Hyuk and Wookie had ‘i want to puke’ faces.

“Beast? We? He’s the beast...!” Hyuk whispered to Wookie, Hae and Heenim who was the only one giggled hillariously as he enjoyed this moment himself very much.

***