A little delay

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

It was a bright afternoon. Siwon and Leeteuk had just finished their lunch before they went to the most famous wedding shop in Seoul. Siwon asked Leeteuk to accompany him for the last fitting time. The time’s getting closer for his wedding. So, Leeteuk was agreed. Well...who knows he could also find a nice suit for him.

Leeteuk smiled gently looking at his nephew with his gorgeous body, just like a sculpture wrapped perfectly in a black suit. “Any comment?” Siwon asked.

“You have been perfect since the beginning. Even if you just wear a simple tee and short...So...it’s a perfect choice for a groom like you. Nice taste of style...” Leeteuk smiled.

“If I wear nothing that will be more perfect then...” Siwon grinned.

“That! I need to call Eun Hye for further confirmation...” Both of them burst in laughter.

“I will change then, hyung...” Siwon said and then left Leeteuk. He then walked around the wedding store. Looking around him, he smiled silently. He observed some suit. His eyes glued to some white suits. “That will be perfect for a wedding...”he thought. He trace his fingers to one of those white suit, the one with simple black line on it. He took it and observed it carefully.

“You have a prefect sense, Sir...” one of the shopkeeper approach him.

“Ah...thanks...” Leeteuk replied politely.

“It is a new design from our designer. One design for one groom...”

“I see. .. Can I try? ”

“I really want to allow you, but I’m sorry I can’t...since it has got the owner...”

“Ah...really? “ Leeteuk pouted sadly.

“That’s why... It’s a special privilege for our customer... Or would you like to see the other collections?” he offered.

“okay...that will be fine...”

“Let my hyung try it...” Suddenly Siwon appeared as Leeteuk was about to give the suit to the shopkeeper.

“Hey! I will break the rule. It has the owner.” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Can you check who is the owner?” Siwon asked the shopkeeped who nodded and check it quickly from his tab.

“Ah...It was specially made for Mr. Leeteuk from Lee company. Last week...wait...Sunday...” he smiled at them.

“Mwoooo??? Me???? How can I?” Leeteuk got puzzled looking at Siwon.

“Try it, hyung. It’s so difficult to match your favorite color and style...” Siwon smiled happily at him.

“Gosh! You’re the one who did?”

Siwon smiled widely. “A present for my sister’s other half...i guess?”

“Sora’s what?” Leeteuk giggled.

“Ah...so...this is Mr. Leeteuk? I’m sorry I don’t know. My fault...” the shopkeeper apologize.

“No...It’s fine...I don’t even know about this...” Leeteuk was beaming.

The shopkeeper handed him the white suit and guded him to try it.

“When will be your wedding?” the shopkeeper asked.

“Mwo???” Leeteuk got surprised with the question.

“Ah...I...haven’t planned it...” He scratched his head nervously.

“How could it be? Ah....could it be a surprise wedding?”

Leeteuk blushed in red. “Ah...no...no...I haven’t even asked her if she’s willing to accept me or not...I...errrmmm....just let me try first then...”

He changed his working suit with the white one. He wore carefully. As he finished, he looked at himself in the mirror. “Would you marry me?” he whispered and then his cheeks were ascended to heaven together with his red face. He put his palm on his chest feeling the strange feeling creeping inside and his heart bit faster.

***

“Is it a bridesmaid gown?” Sora asked Eun Hye.

“Uhummmm....” she scooped another spoonful of tiramissu in .

“Really??? Are you sure??? This is a wedding gown, unnie..! Not a bridesmaid gown....!”

“Uhummmm....” she scooped triple berries cake in now.

“Stop eating!” Sora grabbed the spoon from her hand.

“Ya!!!!!! What are you doing! I’m enjoying the cakes! You kept asking the same question! How many days have it been?” Eun Hye grabbed the spoon again from Sora and she moved to eat the waffle. “Let me eat peacefully! This is damn nice you know!” she protested.

“Don’t you feel scared if you’ll getting fatter if you eat like that?” Sora asked.

“Nope. Oppa loves me the way I am...” she winked.

“Eeeeyyyyyyyy.....” Sora giggled.

“Unnnn...can you please stop eating first....”

Eun Hye stopped chewing and looking at Sora with her impatient face. “What again?”

“THIS! Is a wedding dress un....”

“Who is the bride?”

“Eh? You....”

“Nah! You know. So...I’m the bride...and If the bride said that it is for the bridesmaid than it is! Okay? And THAT IS a bridesmaid dress...!” she turned to enjoy the waffle. “Donghae...Give me the grape ice cream, please...” she ordered.

Sora shook her head seeing her future unnie. Her lively personalities and beautiful mind...no wonder Siwon fall for her madly. She then adored the dress once again before putting it back to the silver box and wrapped it with the pink ribbon.

Eun Hye smiled silently as she eyeing Sora. She scooped the waffle and grape ice cream on “yeah...that will just be a bridesmaid dress...till he propose you on that day, Sora...”

***

Leeteuk took a deep breath...

He’s not sure with it....

He looked at them.

“Better not...who am I...? I’m just....” he sat down and closed his eyes.