Dear God....

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

“Once again!”

“Which one? Unnie? Uncle!  , trans...”

“Sora.....” he rolled his eyes.

“Hahahahaha....” she laughed “Oppa...” she called him with her lovely tone.

“Awwwhhhhhhh...” his cheeks were ascended to heaven. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead “Saranghe...” he whispered.

“Nado...saranghe...” Sora replied in whisper as she was beaming.

“Chakkaman!!!! What??????!!!!!” Both of them shouted.

They looked at each other in extreme surprise.

“You...what?” Sora asked while wrapping her body with big towel.

“Me?? It’s you...” Leeteuk turned his face to the other side.

Silence... no one was able to utter a word. Got stuck with their own thought.

It was Leeteuk who stood up first and walked to the bathtub preparing warm water and bubble soap.

“What...what are you doing?” Sora asked.

Leeteuk didn’t answer. He kept preparing things. “Channnn...” he smiled gently as he finished all bathing preparation. He turned to Sora. “Take off the remainings...I won’t peek...” he instructed.

“Eeeehhhhhhh????”

“You have ever messaged me when I got so tired...now let me help you...”

“Mwo? But that’s...when...”

Leeteuk simply cut her words by closing his eyes and turned from Sora.

She bit her lips...what an awkward moments when she started to take off the last pieces of her underwear. She stepped slowly and went into the bathtub. “I’m in...” she gave sign.

Leeteuk opened his eyes slowly...his heart bit a little fast...but as he turned he coudn’t resist the fluttering heart inside. Looking at her with her long hair fell smoothly on her shoulder and her body covered by bubble. She looked shimmer...he couldn’t resist her beauty. Well, who could?

“When will you stop looking at me... You said I’m smelly and you want to help me shower...”she grumbled.

Smiling gently, Leeteuk took a small stool quickly and palced it  beside the bathtub. He slowly caressed and rubbed her back as she also started to pulled her knee and rubbed it herself.

Her skin is silky smooth...Leeteuk kept reminding himself not to ‘travel’ anywhere and be careful with his hands.

“appoooo...”Sora let  out a tiny voice.

“This one...is painful too?”

“Ne....” she nodded “Don’t rubbed that hard...I mean...you didn’t rub it hard, it’s just originally hurt i guess..”

“Mianhae....” Leeteuk whispered. He could see she nodded and blushed in red. So heartwarming. And he continue rubbing the right side of her arms slowly. He cleared his throat. “  Wanna hear my story?” he asked.

“I always love to hear your stories...” she played with the bubbles.

“I really love my noona... I was so happy when I knew she had a daughter.” He smiled.

“Me...?” Sora smiled as she blew the bubbles.

“ Is there any other daughter does Yoonji noona have?”

“noooooooo....” Sora answered with playful tone.

“ I’ve been watching over her since she was a baby. I might stayed far from her...but I never skipped any news about my only niece.... I adore her as she grew into a little girl running here and there till she fell and cried silently behind the canteen. I got jealous to a man named Jinwoon as he loved her a lot I guess..and knowing the possibilities she would fell for him too...”

“Jinwoon? You also know about Jinwoon?” she turned her face to him.

Leeteuk smiled. “And I guess it teared me apart as I knew she fell for a good guy named Choi Min... He’s so perfect I thought...which turned to the opposite, and that’s the one I regretted the most...” he let out a deep sighed.

“oppa...” she turned to him and looked at him straight on his eyes. He blushed easily as he heardshe called him oppa with her soft tone.

“Mianhae...” he whispered and put his face closer to hers. “I think I have fell for you...”

Sora couldn’t resist anymore... The one, a little fluttering feeling she always avoided. The one which deep inside she relieved the most when she knew that ‘she’ is a man... It’s just come like that...that strange feeling which she thought had been faded away. The feeling she hated the most after the betrayal and torture she felt. And she let out a sigh...she surrendered...

She moved her face closer to him...”Saranghae...” she tilted her head..a little movement, and a big sign for Leeteuk, she closed her eyes...he cupped her left cheeks...and their lips met...

***

 

“Oh!” Sora got surprised as she saw Leeteuk had been sitting in front of her.

“Have you finished applying the ointment?” she asked.

“Have you finished daydreaming?”

“Me??? I... I didn’t daydream...”

“So how couldn’t you realize I have finished applying the ointment and I have even moved my sitting position?”

“I...hehehehe....”

“And...can you explained, why’s your cheeks blushed?”

“Mwo?” she got puzzled, making Leeteuk giggled. “Put on your clothes...” he ruffled her hair and stood up.

“Why should I put on my clothes...? I only need to wrap my body with the blanket tightly, lied down and sleep, right?”

“So what about me?”

“What about you? What do you mean?”

“I want to sleep too!”

“Off course you wanna sleep. Just go sleep. What are you concern about?”

“Ohh....I see...so...I just need to sleep?”

“What do you mean? Sure...you just need to sleep...”

“Araso....” he smiled widely and grinned. And so he walked at the other side of the bed and sat there. He lied down there and closed his eyes.

“Heeeeeyyyyyyy....what are you doing?” Sora shook her arm.

Leeteuk opened his eyes a little “Sleep...off course... didn’t you asked me just simply sleep?”

“Ne! But not here....”

He turned to her and leaned his hean on his hand. “Whose room is it?” he asked playfully.

“Urmmmm....yours...”

“Nah! MY ROOM....and MY BED...! That’s the place I will always sleep on...” he grinned.

“Why don’t you just move to another room?” she protested.

“Andwae....”

“I will move then....”

“You won’t.... I mean...you don’t want to...”

“Why don’t I?”

“Because your place is here, right beside me...you want it and you can’t avoid that...”

She blushed again and he knew it.

“Just pray I will be able to resist till morning...” he whispered.

“Mwoooo?????”

“It’s okay...you may remind like that...” he looked at Sora fully now. She covered herself with blanket more.

“But you have to know...” he looked at her meaningfully “That I am a man too...”

She’s getting more reddish...

Leeteuk turned his body to give a space for her to put on her clothes.

Smiling shyly, Sora slowly put on them.

“Dear God...” Leeteuk started to pray.

***

* Ya!!! You...! Yes...you, reader nim! Come on!!! Help Eeteuk to pray!!!! kekekekeke.... *