Oppa...!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

“One macchiato and one caramel latte with...sailormoon picture? Kekekeke...” Hyukjae put the order next to Sora who also giggled at the order.

She made the order  quickly and tried her best to make the sailormoon picture on the latte as she could. It was a quite crowded time at Kona and since she hasn’t fully recovered yet, sometimes Hyuk helped her in making some beverages.

It’s after lunch time when Leeteuk showed up in his white deep vneck tee, jeans and denim cap. He walked confidently and gave his smiled to some customers and greeted them warmly. Some of female customers blushed, but he seemed didn’t even think about them. Wookie was just about to shouted calling him when he put his forefinger on his mouth signaling him to keep quiet. Wookie nodded and bit his tray to avoid giggling as Leeteuk stepped behind Sora, held her waist “One chocoblend, can I?” he whispered. Got so surprised from his action, Sora nearly split her americanno. “Oppa....!”

Leeteuk grinned and then smiled widely, showing his dimple smile. “Busy?”

“A little...” she bit her lips and blushed.

“Need a help?”

“Sure...I....”

“No....no..no...! Sora won’t need your help... go...!” Hyuk pushed the line and pushed Leeteuk out from the counter.

“Mwoyaaaaaaa?????”he shouted.

“I’m the one who will help her. Barista Eunhyuk will always be ready. And you outsider, keep yourself out of the line.” He crossed his arm and grinned evily to Leeteuk. “Can’t you read this? “Employee Only” huh?”

“As far as I remember I am one of the employee as well...”

“Nugu?”

“Me....”

“You????”

“Yes...ME! ask Sora...”

Sora just giggled watching them debating. “Oppa can help...he surely can help...”she smiled widely.

“OPPA????!!!! Arghhhhh....my ears.....” Hyuk covered his ears. “You should call me oppa too! Hyukkpa...”

“Donghae oppa..!” Donghae suddenly appeared.

“Wookie oppa...!” Wookie followed.

“Call us oppa.....!!!!!”  they whimpered.

The sound of quite loud bell filling the room as Heenim shook the bell. “WORK!!! Our customers are waiting! What are you whimpering about huh? There! There! There! That lady is waiting for your waffle Lee Donghae! You! Wookie! Those two table are waiting to give order. Lee Hyukjae! Tea! Tea! Tea! ARASOOOOO???!!!!” Heenim looked at them with his beautiful annoyed face.

Those three boys were frozen in horror. “N...ne...hyung...we will...” they replied.

“NOW!”

And out three lovely boys ran to their spot to make the order.

“Why did he grumbling like he’s the owner of Kona?” Donghae grumbled.

“Because Sora trust him the most. Hyung has great skills...” Wookie answered as he passed Hae’s waffle corner. “You’re right..hehehehe...” Hae grinned.

At the other side Sora and Hyuk coudn’t stop giggling. “You still the best for such thing...” Leeteuk commented.

“Those little boys should stop whimperring for such thing...”

“Okay...let me go back to work...” Sora said.

“I’ll help washing the dishes then...” Leeteuk said.

“Mwo????”

“Wae? Sora’s men should be able to do such thing right?” He winked and went to the sink.

“That! Yesterday he still busy assuring himself that ‘I’m Sora’s uncle!!!’ and now...’I’m Sora’s man...’” Heenim shook his head, causing Sora blushed in red.

“Grab him fast, Sora. Don’t waste any time. Such kind of man is rare now... Araso?” Keenim tap her shoulder gently and Sora nodded shyly.

***

“Hi! Donghae OPPA! Why do you look so handsome today?” Hyukjae lifted his arms like he was about to hug Donghae as he passed Sora’s coffee corner.

“Hyukjae OPPA!!! I am... and look! Your gummy smile... It’s stunning..., right Wookie OPPA?” Dongahe replied.

Sora stopped in a while listening to a very unusual conversation between them, where they kept mentioning ‘oppa’ loudly.

“Ah...Wookie OPPA...do you need my help to clean the table?” Hyuk asked.

“Sure...HyukPPA...I’ll be so thankful...” Wookie answered.

“One strawberry volcano waffle for table ten, Hyuk OPPA...” Hae asked.

“It will fly fast and landed safely on table ten, Hae OPPA...”

“Ige mwoyaaa???” Heenim appeared.

“Ahhhhh....Heenim OPPA... our tiramissu is finished. Can you make some more?” Wookie asked.

Heenim widened his eyes in shock. “You call me what?”

“Ah...you heard that....” Hyukjae said in his cute tone and winked. When he was about to leave, Heenim grabbed his collar till he almost fell, made everyone burst in laughters.

“Listen to me...” Sora started she brought four glasses of an iced drink with blue yellow and green gradation with straberries and nata de coco inside.

“This...is for...hyung...my Heenim oppa...” she handed a glass to Heenim. “Gomawo...” Heenim smiled gently.

“This is...for my Wookie...oppa...” she handed it to Wookie caused him beaming.

“This is for my Hae oppa...” she gave it to Donghae and he turned in red so badly.

“And the last one...for my Hyuk oppa...” Hyuk was giggling hillariously.

“Happy...huh?” Leeteuk came squinted his eyes...

“HAPPY......!!!!” They replied in rhyme.

“Where is mine?” Leeteuk asked.

“Urmmmm...hihihihi....” she stepped closer to him I’ll make another different one for you...” she whispered. His cheeks ascended to heaven.

“This is not good. I hate it...” Hae murmured. And he was approved by Hyuk and Wookie.

***

Losen his tie, Leeteuk went upstairs to have a rest after full working day. Imagining to have warm shower time and met Sora with fresh feeling. As he was about to reach his room, he heard someone’s playing guitar with Sora’s voice singing... No... It’s not only Sora... Kyuhyun too! So he decided to go to the source of the sound...It’s Sungmin’s room. He turned to the left side of the house, entering Sungmin’s indoor terrace with pink roses in some corners. He stopped and peek from the sliding door.  It was Sora sitting on the floor singing together with Kyuhyun who sat beside her with rolling paper on his hand, pretending as it is a mic. Sungmin was playing guitar in front of them.

Loving u~ u~ na eotteokhae what should i do?
Jojeori andwae nae mam gojang nabeorin heart
Jeongsin mot charil mankeum
Boy i’m falling in love with u~ u~
Na eotteokhae what should i do?


And a sound of their giggled after that.

“It should be girl I’m falling in love with u...kyu...” Sora giggling.

“I just follow you....” he replied.

“Hey...Kyu! Sing that song...!” Sungmin asked him.

“Which one?”

“The one Teukie hyung composed...”

“Ehhhh....jinjja??? Oppa composed a song?” Sora got so surprised.

“Yeah! “ Kyuhyun answered.

“Sing it! Sing it! I wanna listen!” Sora clapped her hands.

“You go first...” Sungmin instructed to Kyuhyun.

And he started.

“Jami wa jami wa
I jiteun nunmul kkeute kkeuchi wa
Nae bang changmun bakk gwansim...”

“Naaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Not that song, Kyuuuuu!!! Not that Andante...” Sungmin cut.

“Which one...?”
“The one that...you know...” Sungmin winked.

“Ah....chakkaman....” Kyuhyun prepared himself. Sora looked atthem without blinking her eyes.

Nae mal deu-reo ju-llae amu maldo haji mal-go na sashi-reun neomuna buranhae
Ni-ga eom-neun haru eotteohke kyeondil-ji jeongmal molla
Uri kkeuchi aniraneun keorara
Nae-ga eom-neun binjarie honja apa ul-jineun ma

Nae mamso-ge ojing neo ne mamso-ge ojing na
Seoro talma-ganeun moseubi saranghae ppajyeo it-daneun geot

[Can you listen to my words, don’t say anything yet
Actually I’m so insecure, without you how do I live each day?
I know you haven’t ended yet,
But don’t cry over the empty space that I left

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.]

And Leeteuk coudn’t stand not to go inside. And so he stepped inside and took his part on the song:
Gateun haneul dareun gos urin jamshi tteo-reojyeo
Jigeum i sungan yeongwonhi i-jji mal-go giyeo-khae

[We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember]

Sora clapped with all of her heart. Her eyes were teary. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin got amazed listening to him.

“Finally you sing again, hyung....” Kyuhyun smiled widely.

“Since that Andante you never did...” Sungmin added.

“Ahhhh....jinnja?” Sora asked in curiousity.

“It’s been two years we never heard him sing again...” Kyuhyun explained.

“Wae?” Sora asked.

“Aissshhhhhh this girl...don’t you know his first love sto....”

Kyuhyun’s explanation was cut by Leeteuk’s glare.

“Ah....It’s been late...I wanna continue playing Star craft then...” Kyuhyun stood up.

“I will also watch a new movie...” Sungmin excused himself.

“Kyu...won’t we have another star craft  battle tonight?” Sora asked.

Kyuhyun stopped moving and his face turned into full frustration.

“Another battle??” Leeteuk asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Kyu with his squinted eyes.

“Ne..! When you’re having meeting last time and you didn’t come back home, Kyu teach me how to play star craft. It’s really daebak! How many rounds? Oh...we finished almost at 3 a.m. But recently only before midnight, since Kona is now fully open...” Sora explained excitedly.

Kyuhyun looked at Sora desperately. "Why should you talk about that, Sora....? He will explode..." he thought.

“Ahhhhhhhhh... So...you’re going to playing another round?” Leeteuk looked at Kyu, making him grinned wierdly.

“YES!” Sora shouted spiritfully.

“NO!” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“A....wae, oppa?” Sora asked.

“WHATTTTTT??????” Leeteuk turned to Sora. “You call him what?”

“Kyu...? Opp...a... Sungmin is too....” Sora bit her lips

Her answer made Sungmin even frozen as he returned to take his bag.

“Ahhhhhhhh....a ra so.....” Leeteuk nodded, smiled evily to Sungmin and Kyu...