Fourth >> Oops!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*happy Dimples Dayyyyyyy!!! *hugs*

 

Driving his car in full speed, Leeteuk cursed as he suddenly had to face the traffic jam. He tried to calm himself down. He looked himself in the mirror. Quite pretty with minimal make up, long sleeves stipped tee, skinny jeans, and wedges.

He tried to again redial her number, but she didn’t picked it up. His heart bit faster and he felt uneasy...so uneasy... Changmin? That Changmin....?! The one that she rejected and now became her fiance strong candidate? And they kept meeting? All he knew, a woman heart may melt if a man has courage to defeat it gently. 

*flashback*

“He came and ordered our coffee and always waited for her till we closed our store. He didn’t get mad when she yelled at her. He kept his smile when she talked to Ju Hwan nicely. He brought her a bouquet of lilly...and really waited for her all day long...it’s been the third day, she seemed started to get touched... Mr. Kang has approved when Changmin proposed her as fiance...well... the last thing I saw them is when she got into his car...going to her house? Can you imagine what might happened? I saw her smiled at him....  Well..I don’t want to scared you....YAAAA!!!!” Heenim shouted to Teukie as he packed his belongings in a hurry without even want to continue listening Heenim next story.

“You didn’t listen to me?!!!” Heenim stopped Teukie.

“I did!” he nearly shouted.

“Why are you this gloomy?!”

“Because Sora may need my help as you said. He’s not a good guy!”

“Ahhhhhh....I thought you don’t care about her anymore,uncle...” he smirked.

“I do! She’s my only niece!” Leeteuk underlined his words.

“I never seen such uncle behave like you...”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“I”m leaving. Thanks.”

That’s the thing Leeteuk said to Heenim before leaving his unit in a light speed...unable to listen to more stories. He didn’t even notice nor hear that Heenim had laughed hillariously as he left.

***

“Hyung....” Sora whispered behind the back seat.

“Ne...” Ju Hwan took a peek on her.

“Has he left” Sora asked.

“Not yet. He’s still waiting there...” Ju Hwan answered.

“Ottoke....?” Sora whimpered.

“Do you want to go somewhere else? I’ll take you. Come on...don’t hide like that...just sit on the seat...”

“No...no, thanks... I....well..can you just take me to Kona?”

“What? Don’t you want to stay at your relative’s house? Or your brother’s?”

“Andwae.... Just take me to Kona...

“Hey...it’s not a proper place to rest.”

“Or...just take me to any hotel, hyung...?”

“ Or... How if you just...would you mind to stay at my house?”

“Mwoooo? Ah,,,no no no...that will be disturbing... even I called for your help this late at night has been disturbing...” Sora shook her head.

“Or...what about....ah...it’s not a good offer too...”

“What’s that?”

“Wanna stay at my boarding house? I have an empty room there... But...well...it’s not a nice offer too...”

“Boarding house? I thought you stay in your house...”

“I do... I moved last year, but my contract will be over next three months. Well...sometimes I still go there if I need a time for my own...It’s a really small place...”

“I see... okay then, hyung...take me then...” Sora grinned.

“Okay...” Ju Hwan smiled and his engine before leaving.

***

Midnight already.  A beautiful lady with tiring look stepped out. She carried her belongings and walked quickly to Sora house.

She passed a black sporty car and frowned. Whose car was that?

She tremblingly knocked at the door since the lamp was still on.

“Sora...!” Leeteuk called.

No answer. He knocked harder while calling her name.

He gained more worries.

The lamp was on, but she didn’t answer. What did she do inside? She? They! Sora and that guy Changmin or whatever he’s named. A  lot of bad thought came across his mind.

He lost his patience, he took the duplicate key from his back and unlocked the door. He rushed inside and found the empty living room. He rambled inside the bedroom and....

He nearly shouted as he kicked the door.

The room was empty....

He run to chec the entire house, just to find...

That house was empty...

Where did she go?

Did he go somewhere with that guy?

But it’s been midnight?

And he shouted desperately....

***

Kona Beans in the morning...

It was a beautiful morning...

Hyukjae parked his motorcycle as well as Donghae and Wookie...

All of them frowned seeing a black BMW parked outside Kona.

“Whose car is that?” Wookie asked.

“Perhaps Changmin’s...” Donghae greeted his teeth.

Another motorcycle arrived. It’s Heenim.

“Hyung...whose car is that? Is that Changmin’s? ” Hyukjae approched him and pointed at a new car parked outside.

Heenim frowned. He walked closer the car and peeked. He smiled widely.

“Just go inside first....” he instructed while throwing the key to Hyuk and he caught it well.

After the others went inside he knocked the window.

“Teukie...wake up...” he said.

He knocked again harder and louder.. “Teukie~ah...wake up...”

Leeteuk slowley opened his eyes, he rubbed them, and almost jumped from his seat. He looked at Heenim who waved handsomely at him.

He opened the door. “What time is it?” He asked Heenim.

“Nine. Why are you sleeping here?”

“I....” he stopped. “Is Sora here?”

“Sora? I just arrived here with the boys...and she hasn’t came, wae?”

“Goshhhh!!! Shiiiiiitt!!!!” he cursed while looking around him with annoyed face. “She wasn’t at home last night....”

“Mwooooooo????? So where was she?” Heenim got surprised.

“I didn’t know either...I couldn’t contact her...” Leeteuk replied desperately. “I hope he isn’t with that man....”

Heenim frowned, he also got panic...where was Sora then... All he knew he left Sora at Kona alone as she said she would do something that she might stay at Kona all night. He saw Changmin’s car outside and told a lie to him that Sora’s been at home.  This morning...he realized that Sora wasn’t at Kona, seeing the lamps were all off.

So...where was Sora?

“Come indide first and clean yourself... kajja...” He pat Leeteuk’s arm.

“Okay....” he lazily followed Heenim.

They went inside Kona.

“Annyong, noona....” Donghae greeted him nicely.

“Ah..hi....” Leeteuk forced his smile...

“Wohoooooo....what happened with our lady today? Why’s so messy?” Hyukjae asked in worry. The then brought him a cup of tea.

“Gomawo..” Leeteuk smiled and sip it.

“Did you broke up with your boyfriend?” Hyuk asked.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and grinned at him.

“Okayyyy...I won’t asked...”

“I need to clean up...” Leeteuk stood up and went to the toilet.

There he cleaned up his face, changed his clothes and put light make up....he still felt bad today as he couldn’t reach Sora yet.

“Ishhhhhhhhh....I need to pee..why should I feel like I want to pee everytime my woman properties have been set up well?” He grumbled.

He moved silently to men’s toilet ped his skinny jeans and started to pee.

Click!

The door’s oppened as Hyukjae went inside the toilet. He froze in horror.

Leeteuk who realized his presence also stood up in horror.

‘WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT????!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!” Hyukjae screamed.