Conspiracy...

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

A heart warming smile from gentleman Siwon...

But it failed...

Leeteuk kept crossing his arms.

And...a grin from Kangin...

“Appa...wae are you grinning?” Siwon pretended to turned seeing the clock as he whispered to his appa.

Leeteuk cleared his throat. “So...can two of you explain to me Mr. Terrorist?” Leeteuk squinted his eyes.

“We...? ah...are we? he he he...don’t tell Sora, will you?” Kangin smiled widely.

“Depends...”

“Uncle...urm...can I just call you hyung?” Siwon grinned as he was about to start explain.

“Depends...”

“Wow...how cruel...” Siwon widened his eyes.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“We...just want her to go back to your side... Let her find someone to take care and protect her...” Kangin explained.

“And love her...” Siwon added.

“That’s right...” Kangin nodded.

“Mwo???”

“As she had known already that you’re a male, she rejects to stay with you and under your protection, doesn’t she? Well...though I believe her reason to reject staying with you is because her uneasy feeling, she doesn’t want to bother you, though she might need you a lot... And that’s what I worried the most...” Kangin explained.

“But...I have my commitment to take care of her and visit her regularly... Isn’t it too much worrying about her?”

“Don’t you know how many times last month she reported to block certain numbers who tried to disturb her? Don’t you know before you came, even Choi Min’s friends still observing her? His family felt so apologetic, but some of his friends don’t...that man either! Hell ! Don’t you know how worry I am?!!!” his tone raished highly.

“Teuki~ah...she’s the only daughter Yoonji left...the only daughter I have...the only sister Siwon has... I...really love her, thought I had ever made mistake to her... Now, I will follow everything she wants...except erasing family name and live alone out of my reach...I can’t...”

Let out a sigh “I understand...” Leeteuk said “But your plan is a bit too much...she had ever faced such kind of things before...”

“I know...let her be with you, Teukie... “

“Actually I want to..well, ask her to stay with me, Eun Hye feels okay about that...” Siwon said.

“You’re getting married soon...she doesn’t want to disturb, that’s what she ever said...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Don’t tell  her about this... I will just let whatever she wants...as long as she’s in your protection as Yoonji trusted you a lot...” Kangin said.

Leeteuk thought for a while. Part of him felt grateful of the chance of having Sora beside him, but another part of him felt worried...of something he couldn’t admitt and say outloud yet.

 “Okay...I will remind silent then...”

“Great!” Kangin and Siwon smiled widely.

“Well..I know one day Sora will go out from your house...from Lee house...if she’s getting married...” Kangin added.

“No...no..no... she may stay as she wants. That’s her house too. The one who should move out is me. Even if she wants to run the company I’ll give it to her directly...”

“Don’t you dare to, Teukie... she will turn to Lee! She belongs to Kang’s..” Kangin squinted his eyes.

“I guess she doesn’t want to...” Siwon remarked.

Kangin shook his head and smiled gently. “She really resembles Yoonji...born to be free...americano lovers... I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude...”

“It’s fine... however...Lee Yoonji... she also have Lee blood on her vein...” Leeteuk added.

“I know... well..please take care of my Sora...let her stay there...till she get married...*cough* except If you’re the one *cough* who marry her *cough*”

“Mwooo????” Leeteuk got surprised. But Kangin and Siwon just grinned widely.

“You heard that... So I can I just call you hyung?” Siwon .

“Ige mwoya???” Leeteuk blushed. “I can’t...I can’t..”

“There! Mirror, Teukie...you should see how red your face now...and look at your cheeks!” Kangin laughed.  “Ah! And stop calling me Sir...I hate that...”

“Will he call you hyung or appa, dad?” Siwon asked Kangin, as he meant to tease Leeteuk again.

“If I read from his face... I believe he will choose the last...hahahahahahaha....” both of them laughed hillariously, leaving Leeteuk completely in red.

***

Finished changing his outfit silently, Leeteuk sat down slowly beside Sora’s bed. He looked at her who was sleeping peacefully.

 He didn’t understand himself, why didn’t he even want her to stay in other room while some empty rooms were available in that house. He realized how possesive he was in this state.

“You have come back?” a tiny voice from Sora woke him from daydream.

“Hey...why did you wake up? It’s been late...sleep again...” he caressed her hair.

She sat down slowly  as she also showed her painful expression.

“Does it hurt still huh?” Leeteuk got worried as he slowly traced her shoulder.

“Apooooo...ah...no.....” she grinned.

“Liar!” he pinched her chubby cheeks “Have you put the ointment?”

“I....huh? which ointment?”

Leeteuk pat her forehead “The one I told you...from the doctor...”

“How could I apply it myself?! It even hurts to move....” she protested.

“Ah...so you want me to help you?” Leeteuk took the ointment from the bedside table.

“Eh...no...urmmm.... I mean....”

“Turn around...

“No need...I will try to apply it myself then...”

“turn around....”

“It’s fine...I’ll do it myself... I don’t want to bother you....I can...”

“TURN AROUND...”

Sora gasp and obeyed him...

“Unbutonned your pajamas...” his tone was softened.

“Mwo???”

“Un...bu...tonned...”

“Araso...” Sora unbutonned her pajamas slowly and Leeteuk helped her still. Came on his view her white strapless bra. He nearly gasp...but he was successful to hold it. “I’m sorry...” He took off her bra too. She nodded and covered her front part with blanket as Leeteuk started to apply the ointment. “Hold it still...It stings a little...”he said. He tried to appy as gentle as possible so that she woudn’t hurt a lot.

It was painful...

However... she smiled though...as she recalled her memory..