OH!!!!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

“Ahhhhh....damn!” Sora cursed. She took a deep breath...

She then tried once again to take off her tee... “appooooo....” she yelped in pain.

“Arrrggghhhhh...jinjjaaaaa....”  She got so annoyed.

“Okayyyyyy...If that’s what you want...! Pants first then...” she slowly sat on the toilet and opened her pants and slowly took it of...”Shhhhhhhhhhh...”she almost cursed as she made a wrong movement in taking off her pants. She then calmed herself down and took it off again bit by bit till finally she made it.

She stopped moving for a while. Feeling tired. After a minute or two, she started again. Slowly trying to pull her tee once again. Lifted it bit by bit from the left side...going up...seemed well...and...”Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!! Arrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!” She stompped her feet in total annoyance. “How could I take a bath??!!!!!!!!”

She sat on the toilet. Thought really hard.  “Damn! Damn!” she cursed again. She’s been in the bathroom for a quite long time she guessed. And she could just brushed her teeth and washed her face. She pouted.

Suddenly ans idea appear.“Aha!”. There must be a maid there, female one. “Is there?” Sora thought again, since last time she remembered, she didn’t see any female maid except of the cooks. Ah, whatever! All she need is just walked out and called them to helped her undress. Bingo! She was about to wore her pants when she grinned widely. Why should wear pants? The tee had been quite long, touching half of her tighs. Perfect! Wearing pants will took longer time. Why should wear it to take it off again? Even calling the maid by peeking behind the door would work well too. “kekekekeke....” she laughed happily.

She then opened the door. As she turned she was almost fell down. Holding the door she was stunned seeing Leeteuk standing in front of the door while looking at his watch. He looked at her at the same time. And....

“What are you doinggg????!!!!!” they asked at the same time. Leeteuk tried to look at somewhere else as he saw what Sora wear.

“I arrrghhhhhh!!!!” Sora blew her hair which fell on her face in frustration.

“It’s almost one hour I waited you downstair to have a very late breakfast. When I knocked the door, you didn’t answer. And strangely I heard you swore a lot. I wonder why?” Leeteuk still trying to avoiding her eyes as they talked.

“Urrrmmm...that one...” Sora pulled down her tee to cover her tighs more. “I found it difficult to open my tee...It’s really hurt...” she grinned.

“Why didn’t you ask for help?”

“I was about to ask the maid...but you stood up here...”

“Maid? Wearing no pants and asking maids who are mostly downstair?” Leeteuk giggled.

“Ahhhhh....It’s...” she scratched her head “Well...I just think I may just peek from the door and call?” she grinned. “Why should I wear my pants again if later in a short time I have to take it of again, right hehehe...”

“Ahhhhh....what a reason! How clever my niece is...” Leeteuk clapped his hands and smirked. A strange smirked.

“What...what’s that?” Sora got goosebums of his smirk.

“I’ll be the maid then...I’ll help you....”

“Andwae!!!! Since when? You’re a man, uncle!” she replied with her nervous tone.

“Since when I’m a man for you? Aren’t I always be your unnie, and accept me the way I am?”

“Mwo? So...” Sora smiled weirdly “You’re really a transgender?”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“Araso....you’re not...he...he...he...” Sora frowned while laughing.

“Come on...I just wanna help...” Leeteuk stepped closer to her and led her inside the bathroom.

“No no no! You don’t have too! There are maids, right? Just call one of them!”

“There isn’t any female maid here, even if there are I have fired all of them long time ago! All they can do is gossiping!”

“Mwoooooo?????”

“So...I will not let any other people in this house to touch you. Araso?!”

“But...hey! Isn’t it a ual abuse if you touch me but I don’t want to?” she asked, but her tone was unsure.

“You will want me to touch you A LOT... “ his eyes were on fire.

“You sounded so ... I don’t need your help! Arrgggghhhhhh!!! How I wish you turned into my Lee unnie...”

“See...actually you never see me as a man...so it’s no problem, right? Turned...now! I won’t do anything harmful...just wanna help you...” he changed his voice into Lee unnie’s voice mode.

“Urmmm...okay...wait! Andwae!” she shook her head “Unnie is a little prettier...”

Leeteuk rolled her head as he locked the door ‘Turned, so I can help you...”

“That will be ual abuse...! Have I ever forced to touch you? Never right? So you have no right to... touch me....”

Leeteuk giggled “Who will touch you? I just wanna help you to take off your tee...”

“But that’s involving touching too....”

“It sounded like you expecting me to touch you...”

“Mwoooooooo???? I’m....not.... Aish! I never touch you...so don’t touch me..! I mean...well...I can do it myself..he...he...”

“JINJJAAAA???? Well...talking about touching...should I remind you that you HAVE ever DID?”

“DID?????!!!!”

Leeteuk winked.

“Anieyo! Don’t remind me!”

“Kisseuuuuu...” Leeteuk serenade the word.

“Andwaeeee....” she sat down on the floor without energy.

Shaking his head, Leeteuk carried her and sat her on the wash basin. He pinched her nose.

“Now...shut up...I just want to help... araso?”

She nodded weakly.

He slowly and gently helped her to take off her tee, pulling it out bit by bit...”Urghhhh...” Sora yelped in pain.

“Sorry...hold a little more... Lower your right hand abit...wait..I’ll pull it out...streached both hands... Great” Leeteuk smiled widely. But soon it turned to a bad blush on his face as her figure come in front of him just by the red lacy bra and . Sora covered herself with her hands.

“No ...” she also blushed in red. “Gomawo...” she smiled.

How Leeteuk felt touched with her sincere smiled.

“I...I’m not Choi Min...”

“Uncle...”

“I know he tried to do bad thing...but I won’t. You can trust me... araso?”

“Ne, oppa...”

“What?!!” Leeteuk got surprised.

“What????” Sora also got puzzled.

“Just..what did you call me?”

“Call who? You?”

“Yes!”

“Uncle...”

“Ayyyyy, not that!”

“?”

“Hell no! Just now..”

“Transgender...?” she grinned.

“Not even close...” He crossed his arm in annoyance.

“Op..pa?” she nearly whispered.

A word and it brings heaven to Leeteuk’s soul.

“That’s! What I want to hear! Finally! I won’t feel that old then...” he clapped his hand and smiled widely. Sora giggled.

“Once again!”

“Which one? Unnie? Uncle!  , trans...”

“Sora.....” he rolled his eyes.

“Hahahahaha....” she laughed “Oppa...” she called him with her lovely tone.

“Awwwhhhhhhh...” his cheeks were ascended to heaven. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead “Saranghe...” he whispered.

“Nado...saranghe...” Sora replied in whisper as she was beaming.

“Chakkaman!!!! What??????!!!!!” Both of them shouted.

***