A Man and the shadows

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

“Is she sleeping?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne...” Leeteuk turned to him.

“Why don’t you move her to one of the empty room?” Sungmin asked.

“I think...she’s been confortable sleeping on the sofa...” Leeteuk answered.

“Liar!” Sungmin hissed. “I will carry her then...”

“Don’t...!” Leeteuk stopped him “She’s heavy...” he grinned.

“What???” Sungmin got surprised. “I don’t think she is...” he step forward.

“She IS...” Leeteuk widened his eyes.

“Let me carry her then...” Kyuhyun stepped forward.

“Don’t...!” Leeteuk grabbed his arm “you dare to...”

“Mwooo???”

“I mean...just let her be like that...I will take care of her...”

“Ahhhhhhhhh....” relief sound was made by Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“So...see you...tomorrow?” Sungmin asked.

“Ne...” Leeteuk nodded.

“Our company needs you badly, hyung...” Sungmin said.

“Well...our Vice President Lee Sungmin must be ready to be the first person, right? I should put no worries...” Leeteuk smiled warmly.

“Anieyo...don’t, hyung...”

“As far as I know...my main task is to protect Lee family...” Leeteuk said while turning to Sora.

“An uncle won’t do that far, hyung...a man in love will... She’s cute...”Kyuhyun smiled widely as he kneeled down observing her sleep...

“Aishhhhh...what are you doing? Don’t you want to leave?” Leeteuk pushed Kyuhyun far, making him chukkled.

“Will she stay here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No...She will stay at her own house....”

“Will you still stay in her house?” he asked again.

“I don’t think so...It’s...not proper as she had known the truth...however I will visit her regularly...”

“Why don’t you ask her to stay here then...?” Sungmin proposed.

“I have...but she rejected... So Yoonji noona tipically...” Leeteuk smiled gently.

“Okay, hyung...We’re leaving...” Sungmin waved goodbye followed by Kyu.

Silence...

Leeteuk sat on the armchair next to the sofa. He looked at her... she must be so tired. All day long they’re busy talking about family matters. About Mr. Kang, her omma’s history and her stories with Mr. Kang...and their relationship. She seemed got a little schocked from many facts and the way her omma hid her from her grandpa and even her dad...but she’s the happiest mommy’s girl anyway. Her mom gave all happines a little girl could dream at that time...eventhough she fell a sick that time.  She also noticed a little boy whom she remember a slight was her...uncle...Leeteuk. She kept telling him that she missed her Lee unnie. Having no sister and no mom made her other side felt lonely. But she denied that...

She tried to understand her position in both family. It’s true...she resembles her mom’s soul...loves to be free. She couldn’t imagine if she had to rule the company. She wouldn’t have a grat place like Kona and met Heenim, Hyuk, Hae, and Wook.

Leeteuk let out a heavy sighed. He stood up and slowly carried her in bridal style to his bed. He covered her with blanket. He was about to leave when Sora held his hand “Unnie...” she called.

“Ne....” Leeteuk answered instatly, turned to her and smile seeing her sleeping tight again. “She must be dreaming...”

He looked at her,observing her sleeping face. With trembling heart, he leaned on his hand, and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight, Sora...” he whispered.

***

Kona Beans in the afternoon...

It another new day...

Look inside... Juhwan was there as usual sipping his latte.

Some other customers enjoying their food and beverages while some more customers came.

Donghae was busy making waffle orders. Hyukjae was busy serving, and Wookie was cleaning the dishes. Sora was busy drawing on her latte and Heenim was making new dough for some new cakes.

There’s someone’s missing... but things running just like usual.

Two person outside with dark outfit was observing Kona from outside. Even they did till Kona closed that night. Seeing Sora took her car and drove it to her house. She was stunned as she entered the house. So silence and empty. She walked to her room just to find her Lee unnie wasn’t there.

A phone call and she picked it up quickly.

“Ne...unnie...I mean...uncle... I’m...fine here...no worries...” She smiled bitterly. It’s been a week since the revealing day. Leeteuk could only accompany her for another day before he went to Japan for a very urgent business. He would return tomorrow.

And yes...

“Bo...bogoshipeo...” Sora said, nearly whispered.

“You what?” Leeteuk asked.

“Unnie, bogoshipeooooo!!!!” Sora shouted and hung up the phone. She bit her lips...something’s missing...and she knew it...

She lazily made a cup of peach tea and enjoyed it on the terrace. “Unnieeee....” she whimpered.

Again...two person in black...

“This is not good...” the younger man whispered.

“No...this will be good...” the older one grinned.

“Will we really do it?” the younger one asked.

“We will...”

“Tomorrow? Morning?”

“At dawn.... Get the things ready...hihihi...” he laughed evily...

“We just have to wait then...”

“Tick tock time...and boom!”

“Don’t be that rude...”

They laughed....

***