My Leeteuk Unnie

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

 

Walking through the cosmetics side of the mall, Sora kept following Leeteuk patiently as he stopped at some stores and asked many things and tried some of the products. Sora observed him carefully and smiled everytime he called for asking her to try the product he recomended. She’s still in awe seeing her Lee unnie’s ability of choosing a good product. Well...the secret is in Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s hands who got the task to find any best products for woman Leeteuk asked.

“Why didn’t you try here and there like usual? Are you sick?” Leeteuk asked.

“Anieyo, unnie...I’m fine...” she smiled widely. “I just like observing you...hehehehe...”

“Observing me? Wae?”

“No...nothing...just my unnie looked so pretty today...”

“Eeeeyyyyyy....gomawo...” Leeteuk pinched her cheeks. They continue their shopping journey. Sora observing and adoring the way he talked, the way he choose the things to buy, how considerate he was, and gorgeous he was. She looked at him in awe. However, a slight of fear slipped inside her.

“Should I talk? Shouldn’t I?” she frowned while daydreaming. “How to talk about this? How if that thing happens?” she got confused herself. As she woke up from her daydream she got puzzled. “Aishhhhh...where’s unnie..?” she looked around and tried to find here and there with butterfly on her stomach. She reaturned to cosmetics stores, she wasn't there either. She walked undergarments shop corner “It’s impossible...unnie doesn’t like shopping underwear with me...” she murmured. She tried to call her. “Aaarghhh! Babo me! I bring her mobile!” she pat her forehead. She continued finding Leeteuk. Actually she didn’t even sure and know where to go. A strange feeling creeped. Couple of months ago it was fine for her to ramble anywhere, market, mall, any cafe, anytime, anywhere. But since her Lee unnie came, everything turned differently. She had someone to go along with, to share with, even to turn crazy with... It’s a little weird to go here and there now alone. She’s got accustomed with his presence.

She then went down to the supermarket floor and hopelessly entered it. She looked around here and there. She nearly jumped as she saw a tall slender figure at meat corner. She run to her with pounding heart and big smile.

“Unnieeee!” She hugged him from behind.

“Gosh!!! What are you doing?!!” Leeteuk pat her arms which circle around his waist.

“I’m trying to find you! Why didn’t you tell me if you want to shop at the supermarket!” she protested.

“It’s you who got busy yourself and didn’t listen when I told you I would go here...” he rolled his pretty eyes.

“Jinjja????!!! Mianhae then...kekekeke...” she grinned. Leeteuk continued walking and choosing some veggies.

‘Un...” Sora called.

“Ne...”

“Don’t leave me again...” she whispered. But the air seemed blew her words away as Leeteuk couldn’t hear anything she said.

***

“Is the ddukboki ready?” Sora asked as she sniffed the nice smell from the pan.

“Get  me the cheese.” Leeteuk ordered. Sora handed him “It’s ready now...” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Wohoooooo!!!!” Sora clapped her hands. “Eat it in terrace, shall we?”.

“Sure... bring along the juice as well...” Leeteuk winked at her.

They really enjoyed eating the ddukboki while looking outside and enjoying the night view.

“I’m done! I’ll do the washing!” Leeteuk said as he tidy up.

“No...let me, un...just...change your clothes and take a rest...”

“Okay then..”

Sora watched him leaving slowly. She then washed the dishes with her head full of worries. She closed her eyes and made herself sure of her decision...and she walked to her room. She looked around and smiled “He’s not here...” She then walked to the bathroom. Her heart bit faster. She hold the door knob.

Leeteuk turned to her with his shocked face. He’s brushing his teeth, just wearing shorts and sleveless tee. He looked like beautiful lady in man’s body. Even his fake s weren’t placed n fit perfectly. “....!” He cursed himself, recently, he often forgot locking the door. And it was too late to regret. His heart bit so fast seeing Sora approacing him. Strangely, she didn’t show any shock face nor even bothered seeing him like that. And so...she started brushing her teeth. “Mwo?” she asked as she looked at him through mirror.

“No...nothing...” Leeteuk shook his head in disbelief. How could she just ignored the way he look, she wasn’t even bothered with his strange look. Till she finished brushing her teeth and wash her face...Leeteuk just standing there looking at her, got stunned.

“Don’t you clean your face too?” Sora asked while drying her face.

“Ah...I...I have...” Leeteuk smiled weirdly.

Sora smiled as warmly as usual before she stepped out of the bathroom. Unable to control his curiousity, he grabbed her hands.

“Wae?” Sora asked.

“Don’t you feel strange seeing me like this? Don’t you got shocked?!” he asked with panic tone.

He was rewarded with her warm smile. “Why should I?”

Leeteuk got terribly puzzled “Off course you should. Look at me!” he got frustrated.

Sora observed him from top...his beautiful long hair, eyes, perfect lips, and jawline...to toe...man’s body and feet. She sighed and looked at him straight in his eyes. “I saw it...so?”

“Don’t you....?”

“Do you think I don’t realize it? I do...” Sora said while holding Leeteuk’s hands.

“So...you know? Since when??” He tried hard to control his tone.

“Last week?” Sora lifted her shoulders.

“When you massage me??”

“More than that....”

“Why didn’t you tell me? Don’t you get angry or dissapointed or kick me out of here???”

“Why? Why should I?”

“Why don’t you??”

“Because I don’t want you to go and leave me, unnie....” her eyes got teary.

“Mwo?”

“I know...It’s uneasy for you to live like that...That’s not what you want either....”

“What?! What do you mean?” Leeteuk got more puzzled.

“Living with woman soul which trapped in  man’s body....no one want it...” she stepped closer to him. “I don’t know how does it fell...I was angry and got dissapointed. But after all good and great things you did to me...how could I get angry to you and kicked you out of my life just because of that?” She hugged his stiffened body and pat his shoulder “You’ll always been my unnie...no worries. I don’t care whether you’re male or female...just live as you wish, as a great woman...I don’t mind.” she let go her hug slowly.

The world seemed spinning in Leeteuk’s eyes. “She...what? God! So she thought I’m a... transgender???!!!!”

“Unnie...” Sora shook his hands. “It’s fine...you can talk to me anytime. Just sleep now...” she smiled gently and led him to their room.

***