The invicible red string

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Walking happily to her small house, Sora unlocked the door. She the lamp just got so surprised seeing her Siwon hyung sleeping on the sofa. He woke up slowly and rubbed his eyes. “You’ve got home” He asked and sat down.

“What are you doing here?” Sora asked while throwing his bag on the sofa, felt a lil annoyed. She walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water.

“Can’t I miss my sister?” he asked.

Sora turned and sat beside her brother.

“Mianhaeyo...just...got so shock... How did you get here, oppa?”

“What’s thing I can’t do...” Siwon lifter his shoulders.

“Eeeeeyyyyy....”

“Don’t you want to come back home?” Siwon asked.

“This is my home...” Sora smiled.

“Stop get angry with appa...”

“He kept disturbing. Since the first time I came to this family he always want to intrude any aspect of my life... And he didn’t really want to listen to me... I’m tired...”

Siwon caressed her hair. “He will change...”

“He won’t. He still try to find me husband, right? I have get over Choi Min. I completely forgot him. And I have moved on, forgetting the tragedy and things. Can’t he understand that I only need a peaceful life?”

“Just come back and you will know that he has changed... “

“Why not you’re the one who move here, oppa. It will be fun...”

Siwon was beaming “I really want to...but I can’t leave appa as well, can I?”

“Just sleep here tonight then, accompaly me.”

“I will... I sleep in your room and you sleep here at the sofa...” Siwon stood up.

“Mwo?????”

Siwon giggled. “Anieyo...kidding. Wanna sleep together? We always sleep together back to that old time...”

“Ne...before you engaged with Eun Hye unnie...hehehehe....”

“Hahahaha... this kid!” He ruffled her hair. “Kajja! Let’s sleep!”

“Do you think how big my bed is, huh?”

“I’ll buy you king size then...”

“Hahahaha...shut up...it won’t be enought and match with this small house...” Sora laughed.

“That’s why...come back...”

Sora smiled and walked closer to Siwon, she hugged him.

“Wae suddenly?” he tightened his hug.

“ Your smile and expression when you said ‘come back’, reminds me to omma’s smile... How I wish you met her a lot...”

“How lucky you are...growing with her...” Siwon said. “Tell me more stories about omma...”

"Ummmmm...let’s talk about it while having choco chesee cake... I made it today. Wanna try?” Sora asked.

“Sure!” Siwon led his sister to sit on the small terrace. They chat till dawn about their omma, their old time, and any thing about them.

***

It was a bright sunny morning. Leeteuk was applying some make up on his face. He learned hard these past weeks about how to dress up and behave as a lady, and even think as a woman.

A phone call calling.

“Yes... I see...Sungmin will handle all meetings today. I’ll be busy with my private schedule couple of days. Don’t contact me if it’s not urgent...” he commanded and hung up the phone.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He even couldn’t believe his eyes. From a young handsome businessman running Lee’s company, he turned into a woman now... All is for taking care of her noona’s daughter. Lee family had adopted him and gave him a lot: family life, though it’s just a quite short time, wealth, knowledge, relation, power, and lots of  love. After Mr. Lee and her noona passed away, it’s only him who got the right to run the company, since her noona prefer to return Sora to Mr. Kang. How he wish he could get closer to both Sora and Siwon. Though it’s kindda very late, He’s an uncle anyway...

He checked himself once again.

Beautiful shining eyes...

Perfect shining powder had been spread over the face...

Look at the lips...they’re simply pink...

The white blouse? It’s just wrapped the body perfectly as well as the black trousers...

The black ankle boots were match well ...

A small movement to make the bra support the s well...

And...look at the dimple smile!

Click!

The door was opened.

“Hyung, have you been ready?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes, I have..” Leeteuk turned.

“Oh my gosh!!!!!! You’re so beautiful!!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, unable to believe what he saw.

“Is it really you , hyung?” He walked around Leeteuk.

“Ya!!! What are you doing?!!!” Leeteuk pat Kyu’s hand which had just touched the s. Kyu grinned “It hurts! Awhhhhhhh! Mianhae...but It’s like the real ones kekekeke...”

“So....how was that girl?” Leeteuk asked.

“Kang Sora? Ah...you’re gonna meet her soon at her cafe. Ummm...this is your new ID. Miss Park Leejung...” Kyuhyun handed him his ID.

“Leejung?”

“Leeteuk and Jungsoo your names combination kekeke...”

“I see...” Leeteuk nodded.

“Remember hyung...errrmmm....Miss Park, I mean...be careful, once she know you’re a man...we’re done...” Kyuhyun pat his shoulder.

“Araso...no worries...Sungmin has trained me very well... I’m leaving..” Leeteuk smiled at Kyuhyun before walked gorgeously out of the room.

“Live alone at the small house, running a coffee shop...it’s so noona...” Leeteuk smiled and drove his car heading to Kona Beans.

***

“Annyonghaseyo...”

“Ne...an...anyonghas..e..yo...” Hyukjae’s jaw dropped seeing a woman who greeted him politely. Even Donghae and Ryeowook stopped cleaning looking at her intensively.

“How...how can I help you miss?” he asked.

“I need to meet Sora...” she smiled gently.

“Ah... Boss? I mean....Sora? She’s...at the office...” Hyukjae ponted upstair.

“Thank you... I will go there...” She walked elegantly and went upstair. Deep inside his heart bit very fast. Reaching the office, he looked at a girl who was busy writing recepies with many cooking books scaterred on her table.

“Annyonghaseyo, Sora~shii...”

“Annyong...ha...se..yo...” she turned and got stunned seeing a beautiful noona in front of her.

***

*Happy Dimples Day, FD! They'll meet soon xixixixi... Enjoy the day anyway and happy reading! ^^v*