The 'flat' truth...

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*hiiii!!!! Have you got nice holiday??? I have! I'm sorry for being late posting the update, as I enjoyed my beach to beach trip kkkk... Thankyu for the energizing comments. I'll try to write another chapter today. Should I end it asap? kkkkk... Happy reading! ^^*

***

“Ahahahahahahaha.....”  loud laughter and the sound of clapping hands filling the kitchen.

“Jinjja? She thinks that way????” Hyukjae laughed outloud, and Donghae even rolled on the floor.

“I nearly choked hard last time she told me about that... Her mind is unbelieveably unbelievable...”Heenim shook his head.

“So...how did you react?” Wookie asked full of curiousity.

“How do you think I react?” Leeteuk asked back.

“Took off your clothes and throw them away and told her that you’re a real man?” Hyukjae answered.

“eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy...that’s you!” Wookie pointed at him.

“I did....” Leeteuk said with his super calm tone.

Silence...

Wookie widened her eyes, Heenim dropped his bread, Hyukjae dropped his jaw, and Donghae fell from his seat.

“Hahahahahahahahaha...got you!!!” Leeteuk bursted in laughter.

Everybody grumbled. Heenim even stood up and kicked him.

“It’s been the second day she treated me very well..and I felt so strange. She really thinks that I’m really a great unnie....can you imagine that? Unnie how can I help....unnie how if we do this one...unnie, look! That’s a hot guy... unnie, want me to help you applying this cream? ” he impersonated her.

“Unnie...do you want me to help you shower? Did she asked about that?” Wookie asked with his innocent expression..

“Yaaaaaaa!!!!!! What are you talking about!” Leeteuk protested while everyone laughing.

“Annyonghaseyooooo....” Suddenly Sora’s voice appeared, dismissed the small ‘meeting’ between the boys.

“Hi!!!!!!” Everyone greeted her.

“Ohhhh...did I miss something?” Sora asked.

“No...you don’t. We just...” Donghae stopped talking as Sora rushed approaching Leeteuk.

“Why are you dressing up like that?” Sora whispered to Leeteuk. She looked at him intensively. He’s with black shirt and black jeans, man’s outfit.

“I...off course I have to wear this....” Leeteuk answered.

“Have they known?”

“We have....” Heenim cut.

Sora turned to him “You have...?”

“We have...” Hyuk answered.

“Since when...?” Sora asked.

“I think you have to talk together...” Heenim looked at Leeteuk and Sora. “Kajja...” He asked the other to leave.

“No...don’t leave. I...I want to show Sora something...” Leeteuk said.

“Unnie? What do you mean?” she got puzzled as Leeteuk grabbed her hands and led her out of Kona and into his car.

***

It was a big house. Nearly the same size with Kang’s house, but a little smaller. It has perfect view to the beach. Some big rooms, and a huge living room with white sandy beach under the glass floor. Peeking the kitchen....it was a big things...complete kitchen set with a chef and some assistant. No...they didn’t talk there...but they went inside to the biggest room at the second floor.

“Whose house it is?” Sora asked as they went up. Leeteuk didn’t answer.

“Unnie...why are you like this?”

He opened the door. “This...is my room....” Leeteuk answered.

Sora gasp. She observed his room. It’s like a small apartment inside the house with small living room which also fuctioned as a working room, and another stairs, not to tall which led to...his bedroom and bathroom in the corner she believe. There isn’t even a little touch of a woman there. She got puzzled. “So...this is your house?”

“No, it isn’t...”

“ The director’s?”

“What director?”

“The bodyguard agency...”

Leeteuk giggled. And led Sora to sit. She had felt something wrong as she entered the gate. And her feeling came true.

“Unnie...” she looked at him...”Where is my unnie??!!!” she nearly shouted.

“Welcome to Lee’s house. Where Mr. Lee Byung Hyun and her daughter Lee Yoonji had ever stayed...” Leeteuk started.

“Omma???”

“Yes...” Leeteuk smiled warmly.

“Chak...chakkaman...why did you speak like that...like a movie when it is about to reveal something...”

“I will.... Sora...”

“Chakk..chakkaman...”

“Why?”

“It’s just so strange seeing you like that....really you don’t have to force yourself to dress up like that...I accept you, un...”

“This is the way I am....”

“Chakkamannnn.....” Sora pushed him a little and she got surprise. She grinned “Where are your s, un....?”

Leeteuk pat her chubby cheeks. “Listen....listen to me...”

Sora frowned and nodded, still got puzzled.

“My name is Park Jungsoo... I was adopted by Lee family, became their only Son when I was four... Then...It’s changed to Leeteuk...”

“What the...”

Leeteuk handed her a frame. “Yoonji noona...me...and you...”

“Omma...me..and you...?”

“You know how much she hates became the crown princess of the famous Lee company? She left everything and get her own life...” he stopped and looked at her intensively.

 “I have promised her, not to let you having a life like her...full with burden.  Instead, she wanted you to meet your oppa and hoped he will give you freedom to live and choose. And...me...I will fulfill my promise, make sure you live freely...and rule the company...except...you want to take over it, I’ll be glad to...”

Sora looked at him, she sighed heavily... “I...I don’t want to, un...errrmmmm....” she looked puzzled “How...how could you....?”

“I still monitored you from far... even when Choi Min kidnapped you...the one who dropped the key silently that night was me...”

“That maid????” Sora asked in surprised.

“Yes...”

“Goma...ah...kamsahamnida....uncle....ahjuss....” she tilted her head “ma....”

“Ahjussi....” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“I knew Mr.Kang’s concern which make you burdened, tipically Mr.Lee, your grandpa’s type too. Trying to make you happy...”

“By controling my life...” Sora smiled.

“Since you kept rejecting all guy your father introduced, even bodyguard to protect you...I”m scared if I come into yourlife as a man...you will reject me... And If I come as an uncle...I will take you from Kang’s family, put another burden  to you, and make bad relation with Kang’s. Your omma doesn’t want it....”

Sora rubbed her face. She tried to digest thing...

Time’s ticking after she finally made a loud hum... “I understand....” She lifted her face “So...you’re not a....”

Leeteuk chukkled “A transgender? I am not....”

Sora dropped her jaw. “But we....we...we have....”  She remembered a very intimate moment with her Lee unnie, touching body, trying lingerie, huggs, massage....

Leeteuk coughed hardly, he blushed. Sora turned herself at the other direction, unable to hide her blushing cheeks too...

Leeteuk stepped closer to her and kneeled down... he held her hands.

“I’m sorry for telling a lie... I...I personally wanna know how’s my niece doing so far and...help my brother in law... But really, I don’t even think to take advantage on you...just wanna take care of you more...Like a good uncle should do...”

Sora smiled. She frowned then, before stood up followed by Leeteuk. She gave him a deep bow “Annyonghasimnika, ahjussi...” she greeted him politely.

Leeteuk got goosebumps. “Annyong....”

“I miss my Lee unnie....” she showed him her sad face.

“Jinjja??” Leeteuk made his voice  and gesture like Lee unnie’s voice as he took sitting position.

Sora giggled.

“I really mean it....” she whispered...her eyes got teary.

“Mianhae....” couldn’t stand for that moment, Leeteuk stood up and hugged her tightly “really sorry...” he whispered. He felt something warm on his shirt “aaahhhh...she’s crying...” he thought.

“Uncle....” her voice choked.

It broke his heart. “Ne....?” he caressed her hair.

“Where are the ssssss....????” she sobbed louder.

“Aiiishhhhhh....” Leeteuk rolled his eyes...