Finding My way To You

You're All That I Want

A/N =Somehow today this story has been on my thoughts and somehow as ideas came to me,I just have to write it down before i lost it.The pictures are so vivid on my mind like it is happening before my very eyes....

===========================================================================================================

Shin Hye find herself trans fixed on the chair,right in front of the guest,as she finds his eyes on her.She wished she could just walk out and go away as far as she can from here.But the people around her prevented her from doing so.She doesn't have any choice but stay to the whole thing.

Shin Hye find Jang Geun Seok,well informed about their town and very charming.He has his ways with words and it also help that he possessed a very handsome face,that he can charmed any people in any gender and at any age.Halfway round in the town meeting,almost all the girls ,young and old are mesmerized by him and had them under his spell. He seems to be also really concern and truly care to the people of their town and all his subjects under him,and yes he seems to care to all the people in general.He must have a lot of practice doing this,she thought .She finds herself admiring him in the end,in as much as she still hates him for the things that he did to her.

When the town meeting was over,Shin hye quickly get on her feet to leave but before she can walk out of the hall,she heard her father called out to her as she turned to look at him,and found him with her Father.

":Shin Hye,come here." Mr Park called out to her.So not to create a scene or anything,Shin hye has no choice but to go to her Father with the very disturbing man by his side.

"Mr Jang,this is my daughter,Shin Hye.I think you met,I believe in school." Mr Park said.

"Ah yes the young school teacher,I remembered her." Geun Seok said as he smiled at her.This time his smile seems so true and so genuine and yes so charming that Shin hye felt her heart flipping over.

Shin Hye bowed her head in greeting."Good evening,"

"Are you not joining us?" Geun Seok asked staring at her.

"No,I have to go ,I have school tomorrow." Shin Hye said"Dad I am going ahead."

"Alright just be careful on your way home." Mr Park said

"Yong Hwa will be walking me home,I saw him on my way out." Shin Hye said.

"That is good then.I'll see you later at home ." her Dad said as Shin Hye turned to leave,as there was a young man  in the door waiting for her.The sight did not escaped Geun seok eyes as he looked at them until they are out of sight.

"You must be very proud of her." Geun Seok said.

"Yes I am.I cannot ask for a better daughter.My wife and I are blessed having her." Mr Park said."I think the Mayor is waiting for us.I am sorry for holding you up."

"No,it is nice to see your daughter again and it is nice to know that she have a very nice  and a respectable father in town.She must be proud of you too." Geun seok said.

Mr Park smiled at him.So far he has been liking this young man in front of him.With all his power and his wealth,he seems to be still rooted on the ground....and he smiled as he remembered his earlier conversation with her daughter about him.No wonder his daughter have this certain reaction about him for he is a very charming man.

That night Shin Hye was turning and tossing in her bed unable to sleep.The image of Geun Seok kept playing in her mind,in as much as she refused to acknowledge her growing attraction to him,but she can't deny it to herself,Geun Seok is a very attractive man and she is not immune to his charms as she claims to be.Her heart and her mind is already under her spell....and she doesn't know what to do about it...