The Truth

You're All That I Want

Ara looked at Shin Hye and she could not believe in her reactions.This girl is not afraid of her nor can she  be easily intimidated as Ara looked at her.She had misjudged this girl.This girl is born a fighter and it looks like she is not gonna back done from her simple threat or with just simple words.Nobody has talked to her like that,as Ara colored with anger.

And as she turned and left,wshe wondered if she is going to tell Geun Seok about her visit.For sure he is going to get mad at her when he hears this.But by the way she looked at at Shin hye,she is not the one that will tell and cry at Geun Seok shoulder because of this.She lookes like she fights for her own battle,and that is fine with her.

She met a guy on the way out and wondered who can it be.It is obvious that he has heard what they have been talking.She wondered who he is in Shin Hye's life...Another boyfriend? But her kind is not the one that played around.Probably another broken hearted suitors...as she remembered the pain in his eyes.She shook her head.She doesn't care about anybody,all she cared about is Geun Seok. He is all she cared about.And the other guy is Shin Hye's problem not hers....

Shin Hye looked out and found Yong hwa as he stared at her.it is obvious that he has heard everything that transpired between her and Ara.She can see the hurt and the pain,she doesn't want him to find out this way but she cannot do anything anumore.Everything is all out in the open.

Yong Hwa came forward as he satred at her."Is it true?" he asked her as he stared at her eyes.

Shin Hye cannot lie to her.He is her friend,they have known each other since they were young.If there is anybody that knew her then it should be Yong Hwa.She nodded her head."Yes,it is true." as she looked down.

"But the girl,she is his fiancee?" he asked."How can it be?"

"She is not her fiancee,she is just this girl who likes Geun Seok a lot.They are childhood friends,nothing more." she said.

"And you believed that? How can you be so naive?" he asked.

"It is the truth. It is what Geun Seok has told me,and I believed him." Shin Hye said."I love him,I am sorry." she said ,suddenly she felt so tired.She just wants to go back in the comfort of her own room for now,as she avoided his eyes.

"So you have fallen for him,just like the rest." as he stared at her."I swear,I knew you were better than that.What happened to you Shin Hye?What happenned to both of us.I thought all along that I am the one that you love.I thought you and I belonged together,just everybody has said. I was so wrong and I thought I knew you."

Tears misted her eyes as she looked at him,Yong Hwa her friend.Is it so wrong to love Geun Seok? Is she being foolish to love him and believed in him? Is that what  he is saying? He knew her more than anybody else.

"I am so sorry,but I happened to fall in love with him. I know that it is like impossible and we have so many differences to iron out,but we will work it out.I love him and he told me,he loves me too." Shin Hye said.

"I hope for your own sake that he truly loves you and if not,I will be the first one to be sorry and be  hurt for you.I only want you to be happy Shin Hye,that how much I love you,and in case it doesn't work out for both of you,I will still be here for you,as a friend and if it is more,it is up to you." he said.

The tears escaped in Shin Hye's eyes.How can she not love him? He is so good and he truly loves her.Yong hwa saw the pain in her eyes too,as he hugged her,this time as a friend,consoling a friend who is torn and confused.

Shin Hye took a deep breath trying to control herself.Image of Geun Seok loving her and kissing her came to her mind.Geun seok loves her,he loves her,and that's all that mattered....