You Are Everything That I Want

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye looked In Geun Seok eyes,as she nodded her head and smiled at him."Yes ,let us get married now." as her face lights up at the thought.

Geun Seok too have this happy grin in his face."You really mean it? We can get married now,at this moment?" he asked as he looked at her and he could not believe it that she was agreeing to him.

"I really mean it MY Jang Geun Seok,unless you want me to change my mind." Shin Hye said.

"No,You cannot back out now.You already said yes and you are not allowed to change your mind." Geun Seok said."You just made me the happiest guy in town."

"So how are we going to do about it? My parents will be looking for me now,and they must be wondering where I am right now.I don't want them to get worried." Shin Hye said.

"Uhmmm" Geon Seok as he began thinking so as not to worry Shin Hye parents...and worst to go to the authorities..."Why don't you call them and tell them that they don't have to worry." he began.

"They gonna be mad.Why don't you call.I am scared." Shin Hye said.

"They gonna be mad at me.Uhmmm we should have left a note at your house before we came over here." he said.

"But we never planned it.You actually abducted me here." Shin Hye said."So how can I leave a note." as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Alright,it is my fault and I don't regret it,Now I finally got you and I am never letting you go.And I better marry you before you change your mind." he said. as he chuckled....and shook his head."No change of mind nor change of heart now."

"Don't worry I am not changing my mind any time soon.Maybe after a few hours." as she laughed teasing him.Geun Seok took her hands and pulled her closer as he kissed her on the lips.

"I am not going to allow it.So are you ready to be Mrs Jang Geun Seok tonight?" as he put his arms around her.

"Tonight? That soon?" Shin Hye asked staring at him."You are that in a hurry to marry me? Are you sure?"

"Yes Miss Park Shin Hye...and tonight is the last night that you are gonna be Miss Park,for after tonight you are gonna be Mrs Jang." smiling at her.

"What about the marriage license?" Shin Hye asked.

"I got it all taken care of.I have connections..." he said.

"Are you sure that is legal and binding ?" she asked"May not be real?"

"Miss park,I can guarantee you that it is as real and  legal and binding.I have to make sure.I have invested too much on you already.No way I will lose out on you." he said.

"Huh...the forever businessman,even in a relationship." Shin Hye said.

"That is how I got you in a first place.I love you Shin Hye.You are all that I want,and you are all that I love,Only you in my life." Geun Seok said.

"Really,and how  and when did you know that it was me that you want?" Shin Hye asked.

"The first time I laid my eyes on you.I just knew that you are the one for me,the only one." Geun Seok said."How about you?"

"When you stared at me in my classroom.No man has disturbed me more than you.And my heart has already said that it was you.You caught my heart the very first day Mr Jang Geon Seok." Shin Hye said.'I can't believed that the arrogant and snobbish Mr Jang Geun Seok has caught my heart.,and I hated the idea....but then I have no choice but to follow the dictates of my heart."

"I just knew it...that you love me too." as his eyes sparkled...."And I am not wrong after all.." as he laughed."I finally got you Miss Park where I want you which is right here in my arms." as Geon Seok kissed Shin Hye on the lips and the outside world doesn't count anymore but just the two of them.....