Taking A Back Step From You

You're All That I Want



Shin Hye woke the next morning with a heavy feeling.The words that her Mom has said seems to reverberate on her mind.She knows it is only a reminder to her but somehow it did hurt her.She should be more careful now and yes maybe pull away alittle from Geun Seok.Being close to him,seems to be not a good idea after all.Now ...she can only blamed herself to whatever happened.

She waited a while before she went down.She doesn't want to see Geun Seok this morning.She felt so stupid for falling for him.She should have known better.Good thing that next week,she won't be home,and she will be in the city for the week long seminar.The less she  sees him the better for her.

Yong Hwa came around  Sunday afternoon and  as always he has a lot of stories to tell,but somehow halfway of the conversation,she was bored and he felt her disinterest in his stories.Is Yong Hwa and the town started to bore her because of Geun Seok ? That is not the Shin Hye that she knew,Shin Hye will be just too happy to hear Yong Hwa's stories and tales and somehow her town never bore her before,she even told herself that she  want to stay here forever all her life.Did Geun Seok influence her lately?Did he make her change in some way or another??? Somehow the new change in her self is not to her liking.

She finally went down when she heard the door closed in front,as she went down slowly for breakfast.She basically just played with her food today.Somehow ,she doesn't have that much of an apppetite.Her Mom looked at her with an anxious look.She wondered if her words of advice to her, is already too late.

Shin Hye gathered her things and as she bade her Mom goodbye.And as she walked out of the house ,and as soon as the door closed behind,She was surprised to see Geun Seok in front of their house as if he is really waiting for her.

He smiled at the sight of her and made Shin Hye's heart more confused than ever.She can only stared at him...

"I was wondering,how come you are so late today? Geun Seok asked.

"I woke up late.I was tired yesterday.So when did you get back home?" Shin Hye asked.

"Last night but you were off to bed early.I was hoping to catch you when you are doing your lesson plan for the day." he said."Do you need a ride?I can bring you there faster and to make up for your lost time."

"No,it is alright,I like walking in the morning. It is not that far anyway.Don't let me hold you, I know you are a busy person." she said.

"I am not in a hurry either.I think it will be fun walking you to school for a change." he said."You don't mind do you?"

"Yes ,I mind cause I don't want to take you away from your job." Shin Hye said.

"How come you always allowed Yong Hwa to walk with you?" Geun Seok asked."My job can wait.I am the boss.I can do whatever I want." as he said it with certain cockiness in him.

"Yeah,I almost forgot." Shin Hye said.

:"I wonder where did your sarcasm came all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong again?" he asked ,as he stared at her.There this frown on his face this time."How come I feel like you are trying to avoid me."

When did he became so sensitive with her own feelings? Shin Hye thought.She hoped that he can just leave her alone and stop teasing her and taunting her."You didn't do anything wrong and I am not trying to avoid you."

"Good....I just want to clear that up.And I don't want to hear any objection,in walking you to your school." he said.,as he grinned  and smiled at her.Shin Hye can't help but smiled back at him.Being near him is such a happy feeling and yet......she knew this is only a temporary thing...he won't be around forever as she want it to be....Will it be alright to enjoy his company now that he is around and let her worry of the sad times when it comes........Let her enjoy,whatever is in front of her....and that is the attention and comapany of Jang Geun Seok.....