Clearing The Clouds.

You're All That I Want

That night, Geun Seok did not stay long in the town.After talking to Shin Hye,he decided to leave,and go back home to Seoul.He needs to talk to Arah and she needs to correct this one once and for all.Shin Hye is still mad at him and maybe during the week,she'll calm down and yes maybe she'll hear him out...if not..he has to think of something.

He dialed Arah's number and soon enough he got her eventhough it is quite late at night.She is out with her friends as usual partying.

"Arah ,I think we need to talk and you know what is it all about." Geun Seok said.

"Yes,I know my dear.I have been waiting for your call." Arah said.

" Meet you up where?" he asked.

"I am here in my friends house but I'll meet you somewhere,if you want." she said.

"In the coffeee house.This won't take long.I can guarantee you that." Geun Seok said.

He huried up to the city as he speed up his car to meet Arah and then he has to go back.He has not given up yet on Shin Hye.She just need to listen to him.

Arah was already in the coffee shop when Geun Seok arrived.She looked serious enough but she looked a little bit scared when she saw the anger in his face.He can be quite scary when he is mad.That girl has angered her and she has to do a bold move to stop Geun Seok from being with her.That girl can't be easily scared nor intimidated.She is brave and fierce..and yes even more bolder than her and more.

"Geun Seok,how is Japan?" as she smiled and rushed to him to give him a welcome kiss.Geun Seok brushed her aside.

"That is not the way to greet your fiancee." she said as she pouts Geun Seok glared at her.

"Why did you do that ? We are not engaged nor we have any relationship at all.How many times do I have to tell you that?" he asked."Now you have to do something to correct what you have done.And i have to make sure that you do it first thing in the morning.I don't care how you do it but you have to correct it quick,if not,don't let me do it for it won't be that pleasant."

"Why don't tell me that you are really serious to that girl ?She is not even our level.She is just nothing.A little nobody." she said.

"Before you open your mouth again and if you say more,I will forget that you are a girl and an old friend.Shin hye is more of a woman than you'll ever be.And yes she is the woman that I am going to take to the altar and not you,So quit it." Geun Seok said.

Arah stared at him as geun Seok stared back at her.Finally it dawned on her that she lost him to her..A girl from nowhere winning Geun Seok heart,as she  learned the bitter truth and swallowed it..

Geun Seok left her standing there and digesting the bitter truth..He will never have him ,just as he had said before...

Geun Seok got home and found his Dad still up and quite obviously waiting for him.He got a paper in his hand as he came and faced him.

"So did you solved your problem?" he asked,as he looked at the frown in his face.

He shook his head "She doesn't even want to listen to me at all." he said."But i am not giving up on her yet."

His Dad smiled at him."This one really caught your heart then.I think I would like to meet this young girl.She really made an impression on you." as he put his hand on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath"I am tired ,it has been along day and night.I have to go back there tomorrow.You can take over for me for the detail report on the board ,right?"

His Dad nodded his head."yes that is the least that I can do for you Son..I am sorry." he said.

" It is not you.Dad.I need to rest.it is going to be another long day tomorrow and this time ,it is not the company I have to fight for.I have to fight for myself." he said as he walked to his bedroom..