Thinking It Over

You're All That I Want

That night as Shin Hye lays in bed,and started to think,her week stay in the city.So far there has been a big changed in her life right now.Tomorrow,she is going back to her own place,her own town and this things will be so foreign for her once again.Seoul is a far cry from her hometown.It is exactly the opposite of everything.She wondered if the diferences is also the same as her and Geun Seok.

Tonight,she is so confused about the whole thing.She felt so lost in the muddle of all these things around her.She wondered for the first time if she is doing the right thing?maybe when she go back home and she is in the security of her home and the people that she loves,maybe she see everything through.Maybe she'll see the truth and the real thing and that her view won't be blocked by glitters of the lights and be lost in the sounds of the noises around her.back home,there is glittering lights not noisy sounds to distract her.Yes she'll see the truth back home.

Memories of Geun Seok came into her mind.Somehow just by looking at him,brought her into the ride of roller coaster of emotions.She loves him,that she knew ,and in fact the feelings that she felt is so scary and yes often leaves her breathless and quite restless all the time.She never felt this way before.her love for him is nothing like the comfort feeling that she have for Yong Hwa.Her love for Geun Seok is something troubling and something different, feelings that gave her knots on her stomach and palpitations in her heart.He makes her forget everything,and just make er aware of him,only him in her life...

Morning came too soon,as she gets ready to go home.Geun seok will be picking her up and then will be driving her back home.And yes,he has to ome back here in the city and leaves for japan.Somehow,she felt that Japan is so far away,and that she won't be able to reach out for him,when she needed him.

And soon enough,there was a knock on her room as she gathered the last of her things to go home,as she looked at her room for the last time.Geun Seok was there,wearing a jeans and a tee shirt and looking so young.You would not think that he is a big honcho in the company.He has this big smile in his face as soon as he saw her,and that made Shin Hye filled with excitement,as she smiled back at him and blushed.

"I can't believed,you still blushed at the sight of your boyfriend.." Geun Seok said teasing her.

Shin Hye's colors heightened.although she tried to control it."Why you don't like it?" she asked as she stared at him.

"No,in fact,I love it very much.That shows only that you love me very much." as he have this grin in his face."I am sure.alot of people will be envious of me,having you as a girlfriend."

"Stop teasing me now.You are making me uncomfortable." Shi Hye.

He just smiled at her,and as he took her in his arms."Do I make you uncomfortable?Maybe we have to do something about that." he said."They said that familiarity will make you comfortable and so is proximity.Maybe if I hold you like this..."as he pulled her closer to his body and then kiss her in the lips,as he kissed her passionately.He slowly released her as they took a deep breath.

"So,it is better now?" he asked with a glint in his eyes.

"Shin Hye smiled back at him,and nodded her head."Yes,a lot better now.Thanks.". And then Geun Seok took her luggage as Shin Hye stood with a weak knees after the kiss.

They had breakfast in the city before heading home.The drive was lots of fun,as Geun Seok,told her stories,made jokes as both of them laughed together.As they are nearing home,their conversation became serious....

"So,you want me to tell your parents about us.or we are going to tell them today?" Geun Seok. asked.

Somehow the question left  her unsure.She never thought of telling her parents.She thought that they are going to tell them,if they are already sure of each other.She doesn't have plans of telling them yet as of now,as she looked at geun Seok.

Geun Seok noted the surprised in her face and the hesitation."You do have plans of telling them,aren't you?" he asked,as he frowned at her.

"I don't know if we should be telling them this soon.maybe we have to wait a while." she said.

"And what would they be thinking,if we are seeing each other and they know nothing about it? I think,they have to know." he said.

"But...we just starting and we are not sure..." as she stopped and trying to find the right words to tell him.She can see the change of expression in his face.it is anger or something more....she could not place.

"Whatever ,you have to say...I think you better say it right.For I don't like the beginning of your words.What do you mean,not sure.Not sure of what?" he said in an angry tone.

Shin Hye tried to scramble for words,but unable to find it now."Not sure of what will be their reactions,about us going out." she said."They may question us." Shin Hye said."Maybe we should wait a little bit later,before telling anybody."

"And does it include you presumed boyfriend?" he asked."I don't think,I like that.You have to tell him as soon as possible.When i come back,you have to make sure that he knows about us."

Shin hye just nodded her head.She forgot all about Yong Hwa.And how is she going to tell him about her and geun seok,she doesn't know.She knows for sure that she is going to hurt him,one way or another.But she has to tell him slowly.She has to tell him, and as she bit her lips at the thought.

"I know it is quite hard on you,but it will be for his own good.The earlier the better for him." he said.

Shin Hye looked at the road ahead,somehow coming home,yes everything becomes clearer to her.And yes there will be big changes in her life ahead of her......for now....as images of her parents and Yong Hwa came to her......as Geun Seok glanced at her .