Home Again

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye looked at the window from her bedroom,as she can see the rolling hills from the horizon.So far the view from the side of her bedroom has not changed yet.She can still see the beauty of the meadows and the lush green mountains when she looked out.But so far if you go farther north,you can see that the nature has been dwindling down.

She feel so down today.After Geun Seok gave his instructions to the new manager that will be supervising their project while he is away,he left for Seoul early this morning.She can only looked at him as he leaves,because her Mom and her Dad are with them and they still don't know anything about them.her Mom gave her a sharp eyes when she noticed the way she was looking at Geun Seok,as she tried to hide away and ran to her room.

She went to the church this morning with Geun Seok filling her mind and she felt guilty praying when he is all she can think.She saw Yong hwa in the church as he came and spoke to her.She felt uncomfortable talking to him,she doesn't know how to place herself anymore with him. Geun Seok was right,she needs to tell him as soon as possible.But she was sorry that she will be breaking her heart,he has been loving her since when they were young.She felt so guilty for she will be hurting him after all this time.

After lunch,she went back to her room and started get ready for her class the next day.And then,the doorbell rang.She was thinking ,it must be Yong hwa,and she is unsure on how she is going to break it to him...as she opened the door....

Her eyes was so surprised when she saw the girl that they met in the restaurant.The pretty girl that was Geun Seok's childhood friend.She wondered what brought her here in the town.Their town doesn't have anything that would be of interest to her.If she is looking for Geun Seok, he should be back in Seoul now.

"Yes,may I help you?" Shin hye asked as she opened the door for her.

Ara looked at her from head to foot,and as she looked around their house.There was no smiles from her face.She looked like she was ready for the showdown.

"I am Ara,we met the other night,in case you have forgotten?" she said."And your name,I didn't catch your name.I was too upset." Ara said as she stared at her.

"I am Shin Hye." she said as she looked back at her not backing down from her starings.

"I wonder what Geun Seok has told you about me.But to keep you informed,I am the girl that he is going to marry." she said."I am his fiancee.We have not announced our engagement yet for he is still business with the present project but once this is over,we will have our announcement."

"That is not what he told me.He told me that you are just his childhood friend who has a big crush to him.And I believed him" Shin Hye said.

"You are just one of his flavor of the month.Once this is over,he will forget all about you.Do you think,he will have any interest for a country maiden when you don't have anything in common between the two of you.And to let you know,my Father and Geun Seok's Father  are partner in business.And they just have been waiting for the two of us to be together." she said.

"I think,I have to wait until Geun Seok tells me of who you really are to him.As far as I know,I am his girlfriend and it is not you.That is the way he introduce me to you and that is what I am.it is not for you to decide what will be our relationship." Shin Hye said as she looked at her not flinching at Ara at all.

"And now if you said your piece,you may leave my house or else...." Shin Hye said.

Ara looked at her like she could not believed her.She is just nothing and to tell her off..."I am just giving you a warning.And if you don't believe me..but we'll see who will be crying in the end." she said as she turned and left.And just then yong hwa was there and he heard all the words that has been spoken as he looked at Shin Hye with full of pain in his eyes....