Breakfast And Jealousy..

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye smiled at hrself in the mirror as she hummed a song.The truce that she have with Geun Seok yesterday ,seems to help her out a� lot to be in a good mood today.And somehow,she has a feeling of excitement as she went down for breakfast in the morning.And yes Geun Seok was there having breakfast with her Dad.He smiled and looked at her as soon as she came in.

"Good morning." he said.

"Good morning" Shin Hye said,as she smiled at him.

Her Mom walked in the dining room."Shin Hye come and join your Dad and Geun Seok for breakfast."

"Alright Mom." Shin Hye said as she sat down beside her Dad and fill her plates with rice and eggs and ham.

Geun Seok smiled at her,as he looked at her plate.Her Dad noticed the smile and amusement� on Geun Seok face.

"Yes she can really finish all of that for breakfast." he said as he laughed."She has quite of an appetite.Good thing,she never kept it on."

"Dad,you are embarassing me." Shin Hye said as her face colored.

"I thought you are just hungry last night," Geun Seok said."Now I know better."

"You think� I am a pig or something?" Shin Hye said.

"No,in fact I like girls who eat their food and don't just pick on them.Food is a belssing that should be enjoyed." he said.

"I agree with you on that." Shin Hye said.And with that Mr Park got up.

"I have to go,in fact I am quite late from my usual schedule." he said."Have a good day,everybody." and with that he left.

"I have your lunch ready." Mrs Park told Shin Hye.

"Thank you Mom.My students enjoyed it the last time." she said.

"What do you mean?" Geun Seok asked

"Sometimes some of my students come to the class without lunch and i usually bring an extra for them.The school does not have a cafeteria" Shin Hye said.

"I see." Geun Seok said."I think I have to go myself.Mrs Park,Thank you for the breakfast.And Miss Park thank you for the company ," as he got up to leave and turn to Shin Hye."Do you want a ride?"

"No thank you.I love to walk.to school." Shin Hye said."And it is not far to walk."

"Alright,have a good day." Geun Seok said and then he was gone as Shin Hye looked...

On the way home in the afternoon,Yong Hwa came around around in school to� walked Shin Hye back� home.He missed her.He was unable to come last Sunday because he has to go to the city for some business transactions .

"Yong Hwa,you are back." Shin Hye said with a smile.

"Yes I just got back today." he said.

"So how is everything? How is the city?" Shin Hye said.

"Everything went well.Everything is pretty much the same.As usual,traffic,noises and a lot more.I miss home and I miss you." Yong Hwa said.

Shin Hye just smiled at him."I ...I missed you too." she said.

"So what did you do last Sunday while I was gone.?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Nothing much,I helped out Auntie in the house.And Mom and Dad have to go somewhere to settle a dispute." Shin Hye said.

"So you are alone pretty much last Sunday." he said.

No,not really,Geun Seok was home.And we have dinner together." she said.

Yong Hwa looked at Shin hye in surprised.He doesn't like the sound of it.

"I thought you don't like him." he asked.

"Yeah but he offered a truce for now,and I accepted it." Shin Hye said."Actually he can really be a nice guy if he wants to."

Yong Hwa just nodded his head...It seems like Shin hye has a change of opinion on the Big Guy in town.And he doesn't like the sound of it,especially coming from Shin Hye...He wondered if Mr Jang Geun Seok is a possible threat for his love and relationship with Shin Hye...Maybe he needs to be more aggressive in showing his love and intention for her .

Geun Seok was inspecting the site and saw Shin Hye with Yong Hwa walking back home.Somehow he felt something as he muttered something under his breath.And he doesn't like what he is seeing for now....Shin Hye looking and smiling at Yong Hwa and Yong Hwa looking back at her as he put his hand on her shoulder....