Seperate Lives

You're All That I Want

The two week has passed and it seems like Shin Hye has already closed the door between them ,She has managed to avoid Geun Seok as much as possible,even though they lived in the same house.She either stayed in her room when he is home ,or sombody is with her ,whenever he is around.Yong Hwa is also always present ,keeping an eye on Shin Hye and Geun seok all the time.He watched Shin Hye like an eagle,and irritates Geun Seok at no end.He never gave them a chance to be alobne together at all.

The town house is now already completed and since Shin Hye has nothing to do with him anymore.He has ordered his staff to decorate and furnished it for him.It will be ready soon for his own use.And now he is heading back to Seoul,for he will be busy for the next few  weeks and maybe more in Seoul.

He put away all his things and soon somebody will come and pick it up.He already told Shin Hye's parents that he will moving out today .He already thanked them for their hospitality,and has excused for all the troubles that he created while he was living with them.

And so far,he doesn't know if Shin Hye knows or not.He can't reach her at all anyway.And the last ditch he did, to try to talk to her and save their relationship fail to a deaf ears.He is losing hope that he'll ever get to her and explain the whole thing.And Arah so far has not done anything.No back track of whatever ,on the announcement that she has made,and at this time that Shin hye is getting really to be difficult,he stopped caring at all.Why would she believed a piece of paper more than him? It only shows how little faith she has on him.And at this time he felt like giving up himself.Maybe they need a space from each other for now,and the board meeting and all the activities in the main office is just on the right time.Maybe if Shin hye doesn't see him anymore,maybe she will start thinking of the whole things ,and  she will cool down...She should at least give him chance to explain his side.But she never even gave him any chance at all...

Shin Hye was at home that Friday afternoon and she learned from her parents that Geun Seok is moving out today.She was shocked but she knew this is coming.She told herself that he will be gone soon but no matter how you braced yourself for the storm,still it won't be enough.Now she won't be able to see him at all.Not even a glimpse in the morning and a look in the night as he came home.She will miss him for sure and her heart still bleeds for him.She decided to stay in her room for she doesn't know how she is going to react when he leaves.She doesnt want him to see her crying when he leaves.Or worst ,she might end up running after him in the end.

She cried as she remember their time together.How come she is still loving him,despite the fact that he made a complete fool of herself? Despite the fact that he is not deserving of her love at all.She cried and cried  until she heard the front door closed and heard her parents said their goodbyes to him....Now there will be no more Geun Seok in the house....and he will forever out of her reach ...as she cried some more...

Two weeks passed as Geun Seok  is busy  in the office,HongKi his friend and his assistant walked in the room as he looked at him.He looked serious enough and worried.He got a paper in his hand.

"I don't know if you are still interested. I got this paper yesterday and there is annoucement there ,that you may want to see and read." he said.

Geun Seok looked at him with a frown in his face."Does it concern me? Or is it something to do in the business?" he asked.

"Look for yourself and see if it is still important to you." he said.,as he put the paper on his desk.Geun Seok saw that it is the local paper back in Shin Hye's town.

"Something happened in the development and the factory back there?" he asked.

"No,not with the business." he said.He took the paper and flipped it open on the Announcement section...and soon enough,Shin Hye's picture with Yong Hwa by her side caught his attention....as he took the paper from him.

And as he read the paper....Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's engagement  and the announcement of their forthcoming nuptial. Geun Seok was unable to believe the news  that he has just read, How can Shin Hye do this to him ? He thought that their seperation will help her think about their relationship and it seems like ,it did not help at all.He needs to talk to her and he needs to clear all this confusion that has been going on....He felt like running out of air.He clenched the paper in his hand.

He took the paper and ran off,as Hong Ki looked at him. He smiled and shook his head....His Boss has finally met his match and he is definitely in love with Shin Hye..But what he is going to do now that Shin Hye is already engaged ???