It Is Now Or Never

You're All That I Want

The last of her student walk out of the room,as Shin Hye stopped and think. A few more days and then the school will be almost over.And soon nothing will fill her mind and nothing to do after this.it has been getting harder everyday,getting up and coming to work,and then feeling so sad and lonesome.She can't deny,she has been missing Geun Seok. It was different when she knew that he was just there within her reach and when she can just catch a glimpse of him now and then.But now,he is gone and she doesn't know what is he doing right now and what could he be thinking.Was he thinking about him or he already forgetten her.How come she cannot forget him.How come she is still hurting and more so than before.

Yong Hwa won't be coming around today.She was quite upset that he already put up the announcement.Although she already said yes,but she didn't know that he will go ahead and made the announcement without her knowledge.Even her own parents was so surprise.They still have to meet his parents and him before doing this.Why is he rushing everything right now ?It is not that she will be changing her mind any minute now...It doesn't matter that her heart is still with Geun Seok,he is getting married soon and she just have to forget him .There is no chance that they can ever be together.In fact he already given up even explaining to her the whole thing...

She put the last of her book in her bag.As she took all her things in the table and started walking out....Just as she turned ,she saw Geun Seok standing there as if waiting for her.Anger can be seen in his face.She looked scary as she stop in her track and she was left without words as she stared at him.

"I think,I have enough of this.You are going to listen to me whether you like me or not." Geun Seok said ,as he took his wrist,taking her with him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Shin Hye asked,as she tried to fight him off.

"You, how about you? What do you think you are doing?" he asked."I have enough of this Shin Hye.You are coming with me and you are going to listen to me and we have to clear this once and for all."

"There is nothing to clear.Everything is clear to me now." Shin Hye said."You already made a complete fool out of me.You had your fun.What more do you want from me?"

"You think this is fun?How come I am not laughing? You think you are the only one having a hard time?" he said."I am tired of the games you are playing."

"Who is playing games but you.Everything is clear to me now.You cannot fool me again." Shin Hye said.

"Well,nothing is clear to me as of now,and you have to explain everything to me.You owe it to me ." he said as he dragged her in his car and took off. Shin hye was so afraid of him.He looks so mad and he is driving like a maniac,speeding to the highway.What does he think he is doing?

"Stop the car.Stop the car.You have gone crazy.I hate you.I really do hate." Shin Hye said."I don't owe you anything.We are over."

"I never accepted that.As far as I am concern ,we are still on and now that fake boyfriend of yours.You belong to me and not him." he said.

Shin Hye is now beyond afraid.,as they criss cross in the traffic."Alright,I am here now,can you please slow down the car.You are killing both of us."

Geun Seok started to slow down,as they went past the highway and then to the small roads that lead to a farm house...There were fields and trees,until they stopped at a house.It is not that small,but it looks old and it seems like nobody is around.geun seok took off his seatbelt and open the door for her and took her hands.She doesn't have any choice but to go with him inside the house.As soon as she walked in,he locked the door behind her,and then she became really afraid after that.She wondered what was on Geun Seok mind.And why did she brought her over here,where there seems to be nobody but the two of them....