Another Beautiful Day

You're All That I Want

The moon is up tonight,as the rounded face planet smiled at them.The wind blows as Shin Hye felt the coldness ,as she wrapped her arms around her.Sudenly she felt an arms folded around her ,as she felt Geun Seok warm body next to her.She looked up at him as she stared at his face.He was smiling down at her as their face came nearer,as she close her eyes and felt his lips next to her.His lips soft and warm nect to her,as she welcomed his kiss,and hold on to him.Wanting him to hold her and kiss her forever....

And then Shin Hye opened her eyes,and all of this was just a dream.She was in her room and all alone.Everything seems so real and the feeling was so there.She touched her lips,as if the touch of geun Seok lips is still there.Shin Hye let out a deep sigh.The joyous feeling when he touched her,is still in her chest,as she felt the thud of her own heart.Is she falling for him?She told herself that she is not going to fall for his charms.And yes she can't help it.

He was all gentleman last night,as she reminisced each moment with him last night.The smiles,the way he looked at her,and the attention he showered her ,sent her to cloud nine last night as she went to sleep.Is falling in love ,like a happy feeling that she is feeling right now? Is she falling for Geun Seok,like falling in love the first time? Nothing has compared to this,as she remembered his face.The tingly,happy feeling that she never felt before,and the excitement she is feeling at the anticipation of seeing him today.

She got up as she washed up for the day.She looked at herself in the mirror.Staring at her own image,and smiling at her own self.Will he see the sparkle in her eyes,as they stare at each other? Will he see in her,just exactly how she feeling right now?She put a touch of lipgloss on her lips as she went down for breakfast,with a ready smile on her face.

But when she went down,she was disappointed to see only her father in the dining room.She forgot that today is Saturday,he must have gone back to Seoul.And he did not even tell her last night.

"Good morning Shin Hye." her Dad said in greeting.

"Good morning Dad." as she greeted back her Dad.

"So what is your plan for the weekend?" he asked.

"Uhmm,nothing really.Just staying at home." she answered."Are you going somewhere?"

"No,just staying home this weekeend.probably worked in the yard or something.Your Mom want to go to the town to do some grocery.So can you go with her.I want to work around the house today,if you don't mind." he said.

"Sure,I don't mind.I need to buy some stuff for myself too." Shin Hye said.

"Good you are up already." Shin Hye Mom said as she got out of the room."Can we leave once you are done with breakfast."

"Sure Mom." Shin Hye said."Did Geun Seok left for Seoul today?"

"Oh, you didn't know.He left last night after you got back from dinner.I thought you knew." she said.

"I must be really tired last night.I didn't know." she said as she colored in asking for him from his parents.

"I thought he told you.He seems to be in a hurry,cause i told him to just leave in the morning cause it is already late.But he said he needs to go back last night.I think he got a call from someone." her Dad added.

Shin Hye just nodded her head.She wondered where his call came from.Is it from his Dad? Or is it from someone special to him,like a woman? Shin Hye thought, as wild images and scenarios played on her mind.Didn't he told her to trust her? Does it applies to the matters of the heart also? Can she trust Geun Seok with her heart? Or is she willing to gamble her heart for him?Will she ever have the security that she is hoping for in a relationship? Geun Seok is a very attractive man,a lot of women will be vying for his attention and his love.Can she able to compete with all those sophisticated  and beautiful women around him? Will he settle for a country lass like her? Somehow the answer to all her questions seems so.....farfetched.Why she has all these questions now,unless she has totally fallen for him.And she cannot undo whatever she is feeling right now.....as she bit her lips...