Miscues and Puzzles

You're All That I Want

A whole week has passed by after Geun Seok and Shin Hye finds herself still thinking about him and yes quite puzzled by the way he has been acting and treating her lately.He has been ignoring her lately.They seldom talk and  saw each other this week.Most of the time,he was already leaving when she gets down in the morning and he usually comes home late at night.And aside from the usual polite greeting of Good night and Good morning,no other words has transpired between them.

Geun Seok has been polite to her parents,quite gracious to the local people,judging from the words that she has heard about him.She has seen him,while she was walking down to school one morning while he was inspecting one of the site and he was with his assistant Hongki and a few other men.He barely lifted his eyes from the paper that he was holding as she passed by and the men around him greeted her.And yet when she walked away,she can feel that his eyes has been following her.She does not know why she is feeling that way,and she was afraid to look back just in case he is really looking at her.

And she bump into him again when she dropped by Yong Hwa's store,as he is negotiating with Yong Hwa's Dad for some supplies he needed for the construction of the building.As she was talking to Yong Hwa,there Geun Seok came out from the store's office as he stared at both at them.he shook hands with Yong Hwa and all she got was a bow for acknowledgement..There was no smile nor grin in his face.it was might as well that they don't live in the same household.She can be a total stranger to him for all he care.To Geun Seok,it seems nowadays that she never exist and that irked her and disappointed her.

Shin Hye walked back slowly to their house.She went to the next door's neighbors house ,Aunt Sunni ,has called her for help.And she lives by herself now.Her only son and his family has moved to the city.He seldom come for a visit now.And the olderlady has nobody but them to help her out.She is old now,and sometimes she would call Shin hye to help her out do some heavy stuff in the house.

She looked out and she can see the outline of their house already as she for the keys in her pocket.But her pocket was empty.She can't remember putting the keys anywhere but there.She didn't bring anything with her.She couldn't find the keys as she went back to Aunt Sunni's house and still unable to find it there.She went back home,hoping that by this time her parents will be home.They were called to settle a dispute between a family at the other side of town.

It is started to get dark as she tried knocking on the door but their car in not in the garage,so that means they are not home yet.Shin Hye sat by the stone at the door entrance as she waited for her parents to come home.She was tired,thirsty and hungry now...She can't remember the last time she ate something and as she sat down by the entrance of the house as she doze off....

She woke up as she felt the touch and the shake and somebody was calling out her name as she open her eyes.And she was surprised to See Geun Seok staring down at her.

"What are you doing ,sleeping by the doorway?" he asked.

"I lost my key,and my Mom and Dad went somewhere.I don't even have my cell phone." Shin Hye said as she get up."You have your keys ,I suppose."

"Well I am not like you...of course I have it.So what will I get if I open the door for you?" Geun Seok asked with a naughty grin in his face.

"What do you mean,what will you get?Of course you'll get nothing,This is my house,in case you have forgetten." Shin Hye said.

"Then I won't open the door for you.You can just forget all about it." Geun Seok said."I have to go someplace anyway.I just stop by to get something." as he turned his back on her.

"Wait,don't go please.What is it you want?" Shin Hye said."I am so hungry and thirsty now.Just open the door for me please." as she gave him a pleading look.

Geun Seok smiled and then laughed."You look so cute like that.Maybe I should just give you a hard time." he said.He stopped and then looked at her."Alright my deal is you go out with me now and no questions asked."

"What is that crazy thing?" Shin Hye said"You are taking advantage."

"That is what business all about.You always take advantage of the situation.I am a businessman even in a relationship,So what is your answer?"Geun said asked."Deal or no deal?"

Shin Hye look out and saw that it is getting dark and it may take along time before her parents can get home.And she was hungry and tired."Alright,but you have to feed me first.I am really hungry.I hardly eat breakfast this morning." she said.

"Alright ,come on let us go." as he pulled her hand.to go with her.There is an amused look in his face....finally he got her where he wants it to be....