Reality Bites

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye took a deep sigh,as she walk home,today is Friday and the weekend doesn't seem to be promising.Geun Seok will be back in the city again.And she doesn't even know when he will come back.Somehow,she wished that she can see him every day.But that she knew will be impossible.Geun Seok is a very busy man.

She was home before she knew it.She put her things on the table as she went to her room to change.Soon enough,she heard her name called by her mom as she went down to meet her.

"Mom,what is it?" she asked.

"Come on helped me out in the kitchen for I am running late." she said."So how is work today?"

She shrugged her shoulder."It is the same thing Mom.Nothing has changed much except for the latest rumors around the town whch I don't bother to listen." she said.

"Well you know how it is here. is Yong hwa coming over this Sunday?" her Mom asked."I have not seen him around lately."

"He will be coming , I  guessed.He was quite busy with some business deals in the city this couple of weekend." she said.

"I thought,you have said something that is why he is not coming around anymore." she said.

"And what would I say? Come on Mom what is on your mind?" Shin Hye asked.

"I just noticed that you seem to be closer to Geun Seok.I was just wondering since you have been spending time with him.You are not falling for him are you?" she asked.

"Of course not. That is crazy.He is just being nice to me and I am being nice to him.That is all." she said as she can feel her cheeks coloring.

"Just remember,he is only here temporarily.He is going back to the city,to his own world." she said.

"I know Mom.you don't have to worry about me." she said. If her Mom has noticed it,does it mean that Geun Seok knows it too,that is why he has been teasing her lately.

"I have nothing against Geun Seok personally.I really liked him too. He seems to be a really nice guy,despite his position.And who would not fall in love with him, when he almost got everything.But he belongs to the other world.He just happened to pass by.just remember that,Shin Hye. I am sure there is a girl waiting soewhere back in the city for him." she said.

The reminder that her Mom said maybe quite true.True enough,he is giving her attention now but soon enough he will be leaving them and yes there surely a girl waiting for him somewhere.The realization hit Shin Hye like a jolt,and it did hurt her....That night she cried on her sleep,thinking of Geun Seok somewhere with his girl.Girls that are beautiful,sophisticated and smart. Not some country lass who doesn't know better than to fall in love with a  man like  Jang  Geon Seok....