Truce or Not ?

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye looked out at the window as the car moved on.She doesn't have any idea where Geun Seok is taking her.She doesn't even know why did she ever said yes to him.Now she is having a second thought about coming with him.What if he do something foolish,she thought.But then ,she knew he wouldn't dare to touch her,like he did in the restaurant.Back then,he did not know his parents and she must have done something to provoke him.But still the things that he did in the past,made her wary.

They went past the town main street and soon enough they have left behind The town proper.Shin Hye began to get worried.

"Where are you taking me?" Shin Hye asked.

"Relax , young lady,I am not do anything crazy if that is what you are thinking." Geun Seok with an amusement in his face.Shin Hye eyed him and he is enjoying himself.teasing her,and making her react in a certain way."And what's the deal,no questions ask.So just hold on tight and enjoy the ride." Geun Seok said.

"Alright as you say.I hope you'll do as you say it is." Shin Hye said.

"Uhmm,you really don't trust me do you?" Geun Seok asked."What did I do to make you distrust me so much?"

"You know what you did.I don't have to tell you." Shin Hye said.

"Well it is not entirely my faunlt why I did that." he said.

"And whose fault it is,mine?" Shin Hye said."I am the one who was taken advantaged here.You robbed me of my first ever kiss." and before she knew what she is saying she already blurted it out.She doesn't want him to know that he was her first kiss.

Geun Seok smiled at himself...So the ever  patient Yong Hwa has never kissed her at all."Even you boyfriend did not even tried to kiss you? That is something else." he said.

"I hate it when you smile like that.As if you are mocking me and making fun at me."Shin Hye said,getting mad now.

"Why I can't even smile now.What is wrong with you.? I pity your boyfriend though." he said.

"Well it is none of your business,what Yong Hwa and I has been doing.It is just no use talking to you.You just annoy me so much." Shin Hye said.

"I wonder why.Maybe you have a secret feeling for me." Geun Seok said as he laughed....

"Get me down,before i kill you.I should have never come with you." Shin hye said.She was tired and she was hungry and to have a conversation with this impossible man is just too much.....

They finally reached the next town and before she knew it,Geun Seok stopped at one of the restaurant there.Shin Hye stopped talking and looked at him..

"You said you are hungry.So here it is.I heard that the food here is good." Geun Seok said."Come on I am hungry myself."

Shin Hye get out of the car and followed him.It was one of the nicest restaurant in the city.Suddenly she was conscious of the clothes that she is wearing.She has a jeans and a tee shirt and she felt dirty and smelly to be in this place.

"I am not even dress properly." Shin Hye said.

"Never mind,you still look good to me.In fact I think you are the prettiest here in this place." he said as he stared at her.Shin Hye blushed at his words.

They were seated in the corner,and the place served the best Sushi in town as they ordered .The food was really good and Shin Hye finished all the food in her plate.Geun seok smiled.Most of the girls he dated usually just picked on their food but Shin Hye ate with gusto.Not that she has to worry about her weight or anything.

"The food here is really good ." Shin Hye said,as she put the last piece of Sushi on ."Thank you for taking me here." as she smiled at him.

"I should feed you more often ,to win a smile from you." Geun Seok said.

Shin Hye doesn't know if it the food and all but she felt good after eating as she smiled again."I guess I am that easy." she said.

"So you are not mad at me anymore?" Geun Seok asked.

"No I am not really mad at you.I am just...annoyed.,cause you always teased me and always make fun of me." she said.

"I am not making fun at you, I might have teased you but to make fun.No,but you look so beautiful when you get mad and react when I say something." Geun Seok said smiling at her.."So can we call a truce now?"

"So you treat for dinner as a peace offering?" she asked and then smiled "So truce as you say it is.We have to get back home.My parents must be wondering where I went and i still have to do my lessons for tomorrow."

"Right...and thank you for your company...it has been a pleasure sharing a dinner with you." he said as he looked at her..Shin Hye did not say anything but smiled at him...as her cheeks colored......and she felt her heart started beating faster....