Making The Move

You're All That I Want

Geun Seok was quite upset,seeing Shin Hye in Yong Hwa's arms that afternoon.He thought of picking her up and inviting her for dinner ,but now,he has to changed his plans.He is sure that Yong Hwa will be in the house the whole afternoon.He knew that Shinhye is slated to attend a conference this week in Seoul.And he already made plans to stay in the city too that week. He already gave instructions to  his people.He will just surprised her if ever...this Sunday.

Shin Hye was surprised that Geun seok stayed for the weekend.He seemed to be always around the house that weekend.His presence,bothere her,not that she never wanted him in the house but,is is so hard not to notice him and not to fall for him deeper.
She miised him alot when he is not around and yet when very disturbed when he is near.She does not know how long can she hide her feelings for him anymore.it seems it is getting harder for her everyday,especially if he is being extra nice to her.

Sunday came as she was getting ready to go to the city.She got her clothes packed and her accomodations ready.She was surprised when he saw him all ready to drive her to the bus stations,instead of her Father.

"What are you doing ? " Shin Hye asked as he was loading her luggage in his car.

"You are going to Seoul,right.?I told your Dad that I am driving you myself.I am going back home anyway." Geunseok said.

"But how come you never told me about this?" Shin Hye asked.

"I thought it is already understood,that I am driving you to the city.It is not like that we never went to the city together,in the first place." he said

"But,,,,," Shin hye said unable to find an excuse to get away from him.

"Unless your boyfriend is driving you there himself." Geun Seok said.

"No,he 's not,he got work to do.And Yong hwa is not my boyfriend." she said.

"You are quick to assume he is your boyfriend and then you are telling me in the end that he is not? Are there any confusions in your relationship?" Geun Seok asked taunting Shin Hye.

"No,and whatever relationship we have is none of your business but mine and him." as she snapped at him.Geun Seok eyes him sharply.He is still sore about last Friday,and his behavior is affecting their relationship.He is suppose to win her over in his side,not make her mad.This week,he is to make her realized that he is the one for him and not her lukewarm boyfriend Yong Hwa.He has to make her realized that he is all she needs in her life.....

They drove to the city,and Shin Hye was so quiet and was still miffed about his question in Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's relationship.His jealousy might be eating him ...And he doesn't have any right at all to be jealous at her.He never even told her what he really feels about her....and even him is still quite confused.He knew he liked her a lot...and knew that he does not want her to fall in Yong hwa's arms or anybody's arms but him.But is he really ready for the bigger commitment...in his life.

They arrived at Seoul in the afternoon and it is quite getting dark.He asked for the address of her place where she will be staying for the week.She will be staying in the nearby hotel where the conference will be held.She thought that he will just dropped her off in the hotel lobby ,only to find out that he will hel her through the whole process.And when she was already checked in,he invited her for a dinner,before turning her in for the night.

He drove her around the city,showing the highs and lows of the city.It looks like he is in to show her the whole city.And then later on had a dinner together.And soon enough,her anger and annoyance at him has vanished as she found herself enjoying his company.He was charming,and funny and quite willing to take his time with her.As the night went deeper,hin hye finds herself falling deeper to Geun Seok....

And as the nights ended,he took her to his room and as he bade her good night....Geun Seok,kissed Shin Hye in her lips...And as they stared at each other....and then the magical kiss happened.This time,she welcomed his kiss as she close her eyes,and let herself enjoy the sensation of his lips to him.....as he hold on to her and she to him.....