Thinking Of You

You're All That I Want

Geun Seok slowed down his speed as he came to the corner.The restaurant is just nearby as he spotted the entrance to it.he stopped just at the entrance and tossed his key to the guy to park his car.he straighten his suit and  walked nside.he has arranged a meeting with Ara today.Thy have to talk to clarify the whole thing,as frown came to his face and shook his head.What the hell is she thinking trapping him like this.....

Ara waved her hand at the sight of geun Seok.her face with a brigth smile.He is looking good wearing a suit.he must have talked to his father already.And he is here to iron the detail of their engagement,she thought.....

She got up from her seat and gave her a kiss on the,she attempted giving him a peck on the lips but he moved away and brushed the kiss aside.There was no smile on his face,hardly the face of a young man eager to see his fiancee....

"Ara,we have to talk.And you know exactly why I am here." Geun Seok said.

"Yes,I sort of have an idea.Your Dad spoke to you about us,right?" Ara said as she sat down ont he chair."I ordered food for us already,if you don't mind unless you want something else."

"I really don't have time for this Ara.I am quite busy in the office with our new project.I just want to clarify somethinfg with you." Geun Seok said."There will be no engagement announcement nor any wedding in the future between the two of us.You know it and I know it.I don't have that kind of feelings for you.You are only a friend to me."

"What are you talking about? You know there is something between us,I am your match and you belong to me." Ara said with a pout.

"Let me say it again.There is nothing between us.Don't get confused.I don't love you and I am not going to marry you.So you better tell your Dad that there will be no wedding in the future." Geun Seok said." I am not your toy.And I don't belong to anybody,got that?"

"Alright, I will tell you one thing,Geun Seok,you are mine and nobody can have you.I don't care if you don't love me now .I know you will learn to love me in time." Ara said."And I won't hesitate to use my Dad  or my family and our business in order to get you .I will have you.Got that?"

"You will never have me.And right now,I will guarantee you that." Geun Seok said.

"And who you rather have? One of your Bimbos that you meet out there.Is that who you want?" Ara said with much anger."I know I am much better than any girl out there."

"I don't want anybody.I don't want you or any other girl breathing down on me and tying me down for life.You got that." Geun Seok."I have no plans of marrying you or anybody." as he walked out from her.Ara looked at his back with anger and tears which choking is choking her....

Geun Seok hopped back to his car,wanting to leave and go as far as he can from Ara.She will never tie him down.And just the thought choked him,Marriage? She got to be kidding,he thought....why are all women are set to tie their man down and wants to own them for life.Just the thought make him cringed.No girl that he has met yet will ever tie him down.....And she dared to call the girls he dated as Bimbos......as he shook his head..some of them might be but there is somebody that hardly called a Bimbo but then she is hardly a his girl or  a date at all.....the pictue of the country maiden crossed his mind.How come he always ends up thinking about her more than he wants it to be,

Tha date last night was such a disaster.He was bored halfway to dinner.He is getting tired of the girls trying to be funny and entertaining wanting to please their man .And hates it when girls tried to look y and cute all the time.He said goodbye even before the dessert,making excuse that he has a lot of work to do.But he ends up alone that night and thinking of her....She is the reason why she dated the girl in the first place.he just wants to forget her,but it seems he can't get her out of his mind....Maybe because he still have some unfinished business with her...He just needs to see her again...And this time he will make sure that her hand is not going to end up in his cheeks...but the slapped after the kiss is all worth it,for the kiss was unforgettable,at least on his part and he wants some more of her,more of her kisses......Park Shin Hye....that is her name.And he found himself saying her name over and over again.....