You Are Mine

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye woke up with a heavy heart and a big headache.She was tossing and turning last night,her mind is in turmoil,and yes she was hurting more that she can imagine.She was not surprised that geun seok did not stayed for the night,She was glad that in a way ,she doesn have to face him in the morning.She has said her peice already and yes she stood strong and tall in front of him ,but her own heart is breaking, And seeing him last night did not help her at all but made it worst.

To be just one of the girls hurt her more than she could imagine.She promised herself that she is not gonna be a fool in love and in the end,she ends up as such one.She hated herself for believing Geun Seok and not oblivious of the sign.She should have known early on.And the fact that Yong Hwa knew it all also adup to the humiliation.it is a good thing that she neevr told her parents about their relationship early on.And yes how can a big shot like Geun Seok be interested in her,an ordinary girl who has nothing to offer him.tears came as she think about  him.

That morning Geun Seok went back to the town and went straight to the office.He did not stop by Park residence anymore.There is no point in talking to her in the morning.He just have to wait and bid his time.And this time,Shin Hye has to listen to him.

Morning and noon came too slowly for Shin hye until it is tme for her students to be dismiss.She just wants to go back to the security of her room and rest and close herself from  the world outside.Yes she should give herself to mourn...

As she put the last of her notes in her bag,and was about to walk out of her classroom,Geun Seok arrived.He looked so serious and yes mad and tired and unsmiling.

"Shin Hye we have to talk." he said.

"We talked enough last night.I think we have nothing to discuss.." she said."And this is hardly the place to talk at all."

"Fine tell me the place and i'll bring you there but talk to me.You have to at least to hear me out first." he said.

"I don't even want to listen in what you have to say,Just let it be.You had your fun.Is that not enough?" Shin Hye said."You made a fool out of me already.I think that should stop from there.And don't bother me anymore...I don't think my fiance will appreciate it ,if you'll keep on bothering me."

"What are you talking about? Yong hwa is not your borfriend." he said.

"He is now. So don't bother me now.marry your rich socialite girlfriend and be happy with her and I'll marry mine.That is only right.Then all of us will be happy." Shin Hye said.

Just then Yong hwa walked in the classroom and heard what Shin Hye has said about him.And as he glared at Geun Seok."I hope you stop bothering Shin Hye anymore.If you do,then you'll leave me no choice, but to defend her.She is my fiancee now,so i have every right to defend her." he said.as he took Shin Hye's hand and walked past Geon Seok....He watched them as clenched his fist trying to control himself from hitting Yong Hwa for taking Sin Hye from him.Did she really gave up on them?Did she really give her heart to Yong Hwa this time? as he frowned at the thought.

"You really mean that? You are agreeing to marry me?" Yong hwa said.his eyes bright and hopeful as he looked at Shin Hye.hin Hye's heart went out with him.here is the guy who will do anything for her and yes what did she do when Geun Seok came?She dumped Yong Hwa for him.How unfair can it be? The guy who did nothng but love her and  tried to make her happy...

She force her face to a smile and nodded her head." Yes,I think this time Iam ready to marry you." she said.She will make up for him.and yes she can forget Geun Seok if she tried hard enough...

He smiled at her,and hold her hand."You just don't know how you made me happy Shin Hye.Thank you" as he put her hand on her lips."I will have to tell my parents and we have to make the necessary arrangement soon." he added.he look so happy and yet Shin Hye's heart is sinking....at the thought....