Coming To See You Again

You're All That I Want

That night Geun Seok Dad was waiting for him at home.He was curious what has turned out from his talk with Ara during lunch.This afternoon Ara's Dad called again and he sort of hinted again about Geun seok and Ara's coming engagement.He can't avoid the topic next time, for it seems,he is determined to have the engagement of the two be announced as soon as possible.

Having heard what his son say to this,he is quite worried.Ara's Dad  might be his friend and a business partner but his son's happiness is still the most important  thing for him,after all he is his only son.He doesn't want his own son to suffer the same fate as he is.Marrying someone else eventhough you love somebody else somewhere.Up to now, he is not proud of himself that he married his wife for advancement in his career and to follow his parents wishes.He promised himself that his children will have the freedom to choose the woman that they want to spend their life with.His wife,was a good woman,but she doesn't have to suffer in silence knowing that he loved somebody else.He felt guilty loving someone else but a heart has it's own way of playing things around.She died lonely and heartbroken even after she gave him a son.

Now that he got the freedom to marry again and get the woman that he loves,only to learn that she is not free anymore,she married somebody else.What an irony of all irony.Now he had devout his time to work and his son....maybe to quenched the guilt that he felt for his wife..Although sometimes he wondered if he did love her after all and the things that he has been doing now is not to relieved the guilt that he felt but for the love of the woman who bore his son..She must be proud of him  from up there of what her son had become.

Mr Jang's thought came to present when he heard the door opened and then closed.

"Dad what are you doing ?You are not by chance waiting for me,are you?"Geun Seok asked.

"Yes I am waiting for you.I just want to know what happen to your meeting with Ara?" he asked.

"Uhmmm she is stubborn and she is set to marry me.But i told her off that here will be no marriage between the two of us." Geun Seok said.

"Well her Dad called again this afternoon and hinted regarding you forthcoming engagement." Mr Jang said." So if you don't want the engagement then you better cool it down for now.Maybe I should assign you somewhere faraway from here,away from Seoul.Go overseas if you want."

"How about that new project Dad?The place where I went the last time." Geun Seok said.

"Oh but that town is very remote,you will get bored there.And furthermore,they don't have the accomadations there.I don't think they even have a hotel or even an inn in that area.Where are you going to live there?" Mr Jang said.

"Don't worry Dad,I'll take care of everything....I'll manage fine." Geun Seok said.

"Are you sure about this?There is nothing on that town.How will you ever survive?" the older Jang said with worry.

"Maybe this is something that I need to do." Geun Seok said as he smiled to reassure his Dad.Mr Jang saw the determination in his face.

"But that place,....it is not very modern.It is a far cry from the city." he said.

"Please Dad...I really want that project and i have seen the place myself,and i think i can live and survive there." Geun Seok said.

"All right if that is what you want.There will be a town meeting tomorrow,I was planning of sending one of our managers but if you are going to handle the operations on that place,then I think you should go .You may bring Hongki with you." Mr Jang said.

"A town meeting tomorrow?"as he smiled at the thought.Maybe he'll be able to see the girl that has been causing him this much trouble,the school teacher who kept on haunting him....this last few days....

The next day,Geun Seok  woke up earlier than usual.He felt the excitement building up inside him.He was never this excited before.The idea of the possibility of seeing again the feisty country maiden made his adrenalin running this early.And as he looked at himself in the mirror to make sure that he will look right in front of her...."Park Shin Hye here I come..." as he got a naughty smile on his face...."Let me see if you can resist my charm."