The Proof..Of True Love

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye became more nervous as Geun Seok closed the door behind her.She was so afraid of him today.There was this certain look in his eyes that tells her not to cross him this time.There was anger in there,something that she had never seen before.And as he moved closer to him,she felt her body tremble  but she knows better not to show that she was afraid of him.

Geun Seok looked at Shin Hye,and he knows this time that he has reached the limit of his patience...He cannot seat and wait for her anymore .The announcement triggered this anger inside of him.He has enough of her games,and he has to claim what is his now.Does she really love Yong Hwa now instead of him? Did she already forget what did they once have? Shin Hye is not that kind of girl.One that love  one and then move to the next.He should know it by now,but then his heart can't help but doubt...and the announcement,yes this time he has enough of all of this...

"What do you think your doing,taking me over here?" Shin Hye asked as she looked around the place.The place looks like abandoned for sometime now.It is quite obvious that it is just the two of them now.

"Don't tell me that you are afraid of me now? Afraid of being alone with me? " Geun Seok asked.

"I am not afraid of you.Who do your think you are ? Take me back before they found out that I am missing." Shin Hye said.

"I am not taking you back until we clear this once and for all.I am tired of your games Shin Hye.I am not just gonna seat and wait for you to come around." Geun Seok said.

"Do you know that this is a crime?Taking me here against my will.This is kidnapping ." Shin Hye said.

"Said who? You? And who would believe you that I took you against your will.A lot of girls will be only too willing to be with me,less more to be alone with me"  Geun Seok said,as he came closer to her.

"Well I am not one of those girls.I had enough of your games.You cannot fool me anymore.I know you better now" Shin Hye said.

"And what do you know? You know nothing yet.And who is playing games here now  but you? Getting engaged to that fake boyfriend of yours.You know and I know that I am the one that you love Shin Hye.You can lie to everybody and stomped your feet for all you want,but there is one thing that you cannot deny,I am the one that you love and not him." as he stared at her.His face just in front of him.

Shin Hye became more afraid as she looked at the side refusing to meet his gaze."Since when did you became an expert of my feelings and emotions?You don't know me." Shin Hye said,as her heart began to pound so hard on her chest.

"Admit it Shin Hye.You have no place to go now and nobody to hide with.It is me that you love and not that fake boyfriend of yours.It doesn't matter that he knew you for a long time or have been with you since childhood,the fact of the matter is,it is me that you love and not him .I know it and you know it,because we felt the same way.It is only you and I , And we have an understanding and bond that only exist between the two of us  because we share the same feeling" as he hold her face face to look at her eyes and Shin Hye looking back at him.

Shin Hye swallowed hard.She doesn't want to believe in  him anymore.But how come her heart is believing him again.And she felt so afraid ,especially now that his eyes is on her and his hands on her cheeks and feeling his touch again.She took a deep breath...

"I love you Shin Hye.You are the only one that I want and nobody else." Geun Seok said."Please believe in me.Believe in me again cause that is the truth." Geun Seok said.

Shin Hye stared back at him and was lost for words....What if...he hurt her again like he has hurt her before.She doesn't think she can go on again..if he ever hurt her again...

" I believe in you before but you hurt me.You have hurt me Geun Seok.,after believing in you." Shin Hye said,as her voice falters at the end.

"I never intend to hurt you .I never wanted to hurt you .I am sorry if I hurt you but I promise you this time,I will never hurt you and will never let anybody hurt you again." he said.

His face,close to her and his hands touching her and yes she is beliving in him again...and she cannot deny it anymore that she loves this man more than anything else in the world...She loves Geun Seok and that all she cares for now..

"But Arah...what about her??? " Shin Hye said."I am not the girl that you are taking to the altar but her." she said...

"The engagement,I never knew about it.She did it on her own.I already told her that it is you that I love and if there is any girl that I am going to take to the altar,it will be you,cause  you are the one that I love." Geun Seok said."I love you and you are the only one that I want in my life."

Shin Hye stared at him as tears came when he said those words and yes she can see the truth in his eyes...She is the one that he loves and wants."I love you too Geun Seok.I love you too a lot...a lot more ." she said.Geun Seok held her in his arms and wiped the tears in her eyes as he kissed her lips....and this time they kissed and made up all the days and nights that they have been apart from each other....

And as they unlocked from their embrace from each other ."So what is going to happen now? What are we going to do?" Shin Hye said,remembering Yong Hwa and Arah ,their parents and the people....in their life.

"How about marrying me now? Let's get married....as Geun Seok looked at Shin Hye...waiting for her answer....

 

A/N Sorry this is the best that I can come up with for now....The one that I lost is like longer than this one...stilll the essence are all there.But the dialogue betweent them I believe is a lot better...more spunky...but I can't seem to recapture it..