Moving In

You're All That I Want

It is Sunday morning,and Shin Hye sat on the chair reading a book in their patio.The sun is up and there is a cool breeze fanning her cheeks.She was wearing a shorts and a tee shirt with her sneakers.Her hair is long and ina pony tail.Her face is bare and no make up,her skin is smooth and flawless ,her lips is red and full.She looks like a girl who is barely out of school.

Her parents went to the city this morning.They won't be back until later tonight.She got the whole house all to herself today.And tomorrow,it is going to be another story.The disturbong man is moving in tomorrrow.it is a good thing that she will be in school when he moves in the house.She doesn't want to see him.And as  much as possible she will stay out of his way.

It is not easy to backtrack her decisions,of Mr Jang Geun seok staying in the house with them.But he has made her very angry and the arrogance in his words irked her at no end.Who does he thinks he is,a God's gift ta all the women?.She hated his kind,hated them to the core,no matter how attractive he is,she knows she will learn to hate him in the end.She accepted the challenge,for she knows it will be impossible,a future with Mr Jang geun Seok will be next to impossible.She just have to learn to forget him and change whatever she is feeling for him at this moment.And with his arrogance and selfishness,she knows it will be easy to hate him in the end....

And it is not like she is desperate or have no young man around her.Yong Hwa has been trying to woo her since they were in their first grade together.He has been a friend and much more.He was her partner in almost all their functions in town.And people knew that it is only a matter of time,when she is going to accept his proposals.There are also some young man from the next town who has also been persistence,but for now Yong hwa has the upper hand in all of them.If only she is not attracted to that selfish,arrogant man...just the thoughts of him bothered her a lot.

The doorbell rang and wondered who can it be.It is early in the day,usually Yong Hwa comes late Sunday afternoon,to chat,talk and just to be together after a busy week.Their togetherness has been quite relaxing.To some it is a dull and boring relationship but to her it is something comforting and secure.And that is something she wants in a relationship,security that the guy love only her and the comfort that he demands nothing from her,be it physical or emotional...

She got up and went inside the house and open the door,only to stare at the face of that disturbing man.She was surprised to see him this early.The surprised look,she unable to hide as Geun Seok smiled at her.He really wants to ruffle her feathers all the time.

"Good afternoon.it looks like you don't expect me being here." Geun Seok said ."Is your parents home?"

"I am sorry,they are not home.You should have called first before coming here.I can't let you in cause I am by myself in the house." Shin Hye said.

"You don't have to worry about me.I am not gonna do anything.You think your parents will allow me to live here if they don't trust me with you?" Geun Seok said."And I am not by myself. I have my assiatant with me.There's no use in postponing things when you can do it today."

"Alright,it is okey I guess since you are not alone."as Shin Hye let him in.Geun Seok looked at her and notice her outfit,as he smiled to himself.he stared at her until Shim hye noticed it."What are you staring at?"

"I never knew that people in this area wear that kind of outfit." as he smiled."Not that it don't look good on you.In fact,it is the opposite,I can hardly imagine you as the teacher in the school." as he said with a naughty grin in his face.

Shin Hye look at herself and notice the shorts shorts that she is wearing and the drop down shoulder tee shirt that she is wearing and she blushed at skimpy shorts that she is wearing.Well she is not expecting company today except Yong hwa and he is so used to her wearing things like this."Why you thought that people here are not fashinable enough to your taste?" she asked

"No, I was just wondering wether you entertain guest in your house wearing like that?" he said.

"No,of course not.I am not expecting anybody today,that's why." Shin Hye said with a curt reply.

"Good,I just want to make it clear." Geun Seok said."And if you can show me my room so i can move my things."

"Alright this way." as she lead him to the bedroom upstairs."This will be your bathroom,that is the only good thing I won't be sharing a bathroom with you."

"You sound disappointed my dear." Geun Seok.

"Ahh you are such...." Shin Hye said unable to find the words to describe him.

"Uhmm handsome,attractive and very nice." Geun Seok said in a teasing voice.

"Nice you foot.I hate you." Shin Hye said as she walked out from him.

Geun Seok laughed and Shin Hye can hear him."And this is only our first day.And I feel like choking him already....."

Shin Hye decided to stay in her room while Geun Seok move in his things.And then things started to quiet down,And she heard a doorbell after a few minutes,she knew this time that it is Yong Hwa.She went out of her room and Geun Seok akready let him in as he introduced himself to him.He was  awfully nice and respectful to him and wondered why he can't be like that to her.

"Yong Hwa,how are you?" Shin Hye said as she gave her sweetest smile to him."I was waiting for you."

"Hello,how are you? " Yong Hwa said."Your new tenant  let me in already."

"Ah yes,you met him already.he will staying with us temporarily." Shin Hye said."Come on let us seat at the patio." as she lead Yong Hwa at the back door.

Geun Seok eyed them intently and noted that Shin Hye hold on to Yong Hwa's hand,as they went out.He have a frown on his face."She is such a liar...doesn't entertain guest in such clothes...and I thought....she is far from the country maiden that I imagine for sure." as he shook his head....How come he feels like taking her away from him.....