Feelings....

You're All That I Want

Geun Seok was unable to come back ,almost at the end of the week. he still have some important things to do in the office.Although he has been anxious to gaback,it seems like the company wished to keep him in the city as much as possible.Ara's Dad demanded some reprot and then they have to attend some important meeting with the stock holders and the Boards.He had a hard time excusing himself from all of this.

Ara dropped by the office a couple of times.At first to say hello and then to chat.But since he tried to ignored her,she went out with a foul mood.And then again last night as they went to dinner together with the family .This time he cannot excused himself.And then Ara  managed to take him away from them and keep him to herself for the remaining of the night.

"Ara what do you think you are doing?" Geun Seok said.

"What is wrong? We always have dinner together with our folks.And it is not like i planned it this way.Your Dad and my Dad did this" Ara said with a smile."I guess we have thier approval.Even them think that the two of us is a good idea."

"Ara how many times do I have to tell you,I don't love you that way.You are only like a sister and friend to me.Nothing more.I can't marry you." Geun Seok said."You better stop this schemes before I do something harsh."

"Who do you want to marry,the girl that you have dinner with last week? Who is she Geun Seok? One of the girls in some faraway land.Did she even go to school or is she one of those farm girls.Your taste in woman is getting to be so low."
 Ara said with such sarcasm in her face.

"That is none of you business,Who ever she is ,is none of your God damned business.She a real woman,unlike you. You cannot even compard to her.And maybe she is the girl that I am going to take to altar instead of you." he said.

"Don't threatened me ,Geun Seok. For I can do really nasty things if I don't get what I want. I want you to stay here in the city and don't go back there anymore." Ara said.

"And who are you to tell me what to do and not what to do.Not because your Father is a major stockholder here,you can dictate me what to do.This is my job and my project and nobody can take that away from me." he said now seething with anger with her.

"Alright do your job,whatever is it.But i don't wat to see you with that girl again  or i will follow you there." Ara said.

"I'll see the girl that I want to see.You don't have a say on this.And if you follow me there,just forget that i'll be speaking to you ever again." Geun Seok said as he walked out on her. Ara stared at his back.He always walked away from her.But he better be careful,if she ever see him again with that girl,he will be sorry,he will be very sorry.....as she lips twitched.

Somehow the empty threat of Ara had him reeling with anger.She acts as she owned him, and that she has every right to question him.She got no shame at all.Follow him here,is she getting crazy? And what can she do? He and Shin Hye doesn't even have a relationship. Just an acquiantance ,a friendly one.He knows he likes her,but for a more serious one,he doesn't know if he is ready.Not that Shin Hye also likes him.He doesn't even knows when and where does he placed in her heart.

Just as he was thinking of her,Shin Hye came in front of him,that caught him in surprise.And as she smiled at him...

"I didn't know you are back." she said.She looked so simple and yes so beautiful and so sweet.

"I just came back today.I have to go straight to work though this morning." Geun Seok said.And then a naughty grin came to his face."Why you missed me?"

"Me ? Miss you? Why would I miss you?" Shin Hye said as she blushed saying that.

"And why are you blushing when I am asking? Does it mean it is true then?" he asked.

"You are crazy.Stop teasing me." Shin Hye said.

"Alright, I won't tease you anymore but say the truth.Did you mised me?" Geun Seok asked as he stared in her eyes.Shin Hye can't stand his staring,her own heart is beating so fast.If he looked into her,he will know her feelings for him....just then,her Mom called her name .as she turned around.

"I have to go,Mom is calling me.I think dinner is almost ready now.So you can wash up. "as she went down to her Mom.That was  a close call,Shin Hye thought.What if he learned the truth,that she is falling for him? She wondered how is he going to feel about it.She wondered if he felt anything to her.he pays her attention when she is around but she doesn't think it will equal in whatever she is feeling for him right now.She has fallen deep without her knowing it,and after telling herself not to fall for him.Now she is in bigger trouble that she thought as she frown....but the happy feeling whenever he is around...is it really like this?......