Unpleasant Surprises.

You're All That I Want

Geun Seok woke up in the morning with the constant ringing of his cell phone,as he went to grab it from his bedside table.He looked at the clock and it is only 10 oclock in the morning.He wondered who can possibly  it be.There are only three people who knew his number and it is only his Dad,Shin Hye and his secretary in the office.Shin Hye seldom call him,knowing he is always busy and not at this time of the day ,and his secretary , she should be off  today,for today is Sunday.Then it must be his Dad, and what could be possibly the rush to talk to him.

He had a late night after closing up the deals with the union and the briefings with managers before he leaves this morning.There are some minute details that he has to iron out before leaving today. It must be his Dad but he had a talk with him last night and briefed him, on  what is going right now.What can be possibly the reason that he is calling early this morning.

"Geun Seok,Is that you son?" his Dad said.

"Good morning Dad." Geun Seok answered."I thought I already briefed you last night.Everything is alright now and I'll be going home later today."

"Yeah I know,you spoke to me already. I was just surprised at the news this morning and you never told me about it.I didn't know you resolved your differences with Arah so that means congratulaton is in order." his Dad said.

"What do you mean resolved the differences? I don't understand it.What news are you talking about?" Geun Seok asked.

"About your engagement.There is an announcement on the paper about your engagement.And we never even have any formal party or announcement.Why so secretive about it and even from your Dad?" he asked.

"What engagement are you talking about Dad ? Who is engaged?" he asked."And to whom?"

"It says here in the paper that you and Arah are engaged to be married,with the date being announced later on." he said."People have been calling and even our family asking me about it."

"What is going on over there ?.I am not engaged to Ara.We have no relationship except as a childhood friend.I can't believe that she'll do this to me." Geun Seok said."I am sure that she is the one responsible for this."

"I think you better hurry up home and clear this whole thing.People are already calling.There will be much confusions later on if we don't clear this whole thing." Mr Jang said.

"I will be on my home Dad.I'll clear this up,once and for all.I just hope that Shin Hye has not read this yet," Geun Seok said.

"Who is Shin Hye?"  his Dad asked.

"You'll know her Dad,you'll know her soon.But now,I have to go home and clear this whole mess Arah created.And I am not going to forgive her this time." Geun Seok said.

His mind is on Shin Hye,what if Shin Hye read the paper,she will be upset and devastated.She will think that he is just playing  with her.He needs to go home and talked to her right away.He can't believe that Arah wiil do this to him and to Shin Hye.She must be mad at him when she saw him with Shin Hye.But she should know better than to this to him.Now he just hope that Shin Hye will listen to him.Arah is not the girl that he is taking to the altar,if there is any girl that he is taking ,then it is definitely Shin hye,for their distance from each other this past two weeks proved only how he has developed a deep feeling for her.He loves Shin Hye and not Arah.And only the girl that he loves is the one that he is going to take to the altar.

He just hope that Shin Hye does not know anythng about this,  and if ever,she will give him chance and time to explain everything to her.He trust her heart that she will believe in him.....yes she got to believe him....