What A Wonderful World

You're All That I Want

Shin Hye opened her eyes as soon as the sunlight hits her face.She smiled as she looked out at the window by her bedside.It looks like another beautiful day ahead.She got up and she can smell the breakfast that her Mom is cooking.She needs to get ready soon.She wants to be early to school so that she'll get all her stuff ready before the kids starts streaming down the classrom and she loves walking down the street on the way to school.

She went down to the kitchen all dressed for the day.She greeted her Mom cheerfully.

"Good morning Mom.I smell something good." Shin Hye said.

"Good morning to you too,yes your favorite omelette.Come on seat down and eat your breakfast before heading out." she said.

"And Dad left already for work?" she asked.

"Yes,you know how he is.Always the early bird.Come have your breakfast.I already made your lunch and put something extra just in case that one of your students forget their lunch, then you can share it with them." her Mom said.

Shin Hye nodded her head.They live in a very rural area .They not really that far from the city but it seems progress came too slow in their town.It seems like that they are the forgotten town.She finished her degree in the city and decided to come back and teach here for she knows her town needs her more.She doesn't need much anyway and here she can live with her parents who are nearing their golden age soon.And pretty soon they will be needing her.

She bid her Mom goodbye as she headed for school.She loves walking to school.The street is still quiet in the early morning,not that it gets busy and crowded here at all but for now the street is empty.She can see the distant mountains with their green trees,the rolling meadows and fields strecthed before her very eyes.And yes ,this is still a beautiful world to live in....as she took a deep breath of fresh clean air.....

Geun Seok opened his eyes and he have such a headache.he knows that it is not the drink last night,alcohol is nothing to him now.He drinks to seal deals and celebrate new success everyday,but it must be the everyday stress that he encountered in his life.His whole body is achy,maybe he needs a good massage later today to calm his nerves and soothe his tired body.He stayed in bed for a while trying to picture his day ahead.He wants to stay in bed and linger in his bedsheets for a while but he knows that in order to be ahead of the game one should not stay still and rest for somebody out there will be only too willing to take the crown from him....as he frowned at the idea....

Another hour and he was all dressed in his suit a true picture of the man in power.He came down and the dining table is ready,full and laden with full breakfast.He sat down,drank his coffee while reading the paper.He glanced at the headline and all the disasters and calamities all over the world are written down.He took a deep breath and wondered when is this world coming thru.It seems ,it is getting worse and worst everyday....One should always be on the lookout all the time.And that is what he intended to do.