Do you like me?

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"Here you go." Jiyeon gave tea to Jonghyun with a smile. "Thank you." Jonghyun thanked. After drinking tea, Jiyeon cleaned the table and washed the cups. As Jonghyun was waiting, we went into Jiyeon's room. He opened the door and something catched his eye. Jiyeon's KPOP posters. There was a lot posted on the wall. When I said a lot, I meant a lot. This girl is such a fangirl, Jonghyun thought to himself. He went further inside and looked at Jiyeon's desk. There were KPOP Albums, KPOP merch, and her accessories. Then there was this colorful hard-cover notebook on the desk. He picked it up and read it. 

To whoever is reading this, please close this notebook now! This is private and you don't want to invade my privacy right? Keke~ If you persist, fine. Read it. I don't keep secrets here anyway. ~.^ 

Sincerely, Jiyeon~ ♥

"Well then, if you say so..." Jonghyun read the diary. He was almost on the page where Jiyeon wrote about the amusement when... "Jonghyun, what are you doing?" Jiyeon asked. Jonghyun quickly closed the book and placed it on the table. He looked around and said, "Ah, nothing." Jonghyun scratched his head. Jiyeon sat on her bed. "Ugh. My head hurts." she complained. Jonghyun widened his eyes and sat beside Jiyeon. "Wae?" he worringly said. He touched her forehead and it was hot. "Jiyeon! You have a fever!" he shouted. "I do?" she said. 'Jiyeon, lay down while I get you medicine." he said. Jiyeon laid down and Jonghyun looked for medicine. He found one in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. He returned to Jiyeon. ((Don't ask me how he got in XD)) "Jiyeon, here's the medicine." he gave Jiyeon the medicine. Jiyeon drank it and laid back down. "Gomawo, Jonghyun." she thanked. "Stop thanking me. One "Thank You" from you is enough." he flattered. Both of them blushed. "Jiyeon, you're red. Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. "Na... Na... I'm blushing." she stuttered. "Wae?" he blushed. "Because of what you said earlier. It's so sweet." she smiled. "You are too. Do you like me?" she asked out of the blue. 

 

A/N: New subs!!! And exactly on my b-day. Thank you everyone~~~ And to ice_cream_1996 , Thank you very much!!! ♥  So happy right now~! Thank you guys! *bows sincerely*