Date with HIM

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"So, let's go!" Myungsoo smiled. They rode a bus  to the park. As they went out, Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon and Jiyeon pulled Hyunwoo. "Let's rent some bikes!" Myungsoo said while pulling. They rented some bikes and rode them around the park. They had fun. After returning the bikes, they went to buy ice cream. "I'll have a vanilla cone please!" Jiyeon smiled. "I'll have whatever she's having." Myungsoo smirked. ((Gosh, this guys smirks a lot.)) "Ugh, I'll have a chocolate cone please." Hyunwoo said. The vendor gave them their ice creams. "Hyunwoo, can I taste yours?" Jiyeon asked. "Sure." Hyunwoo replied. Jiyeon Hyunwoo's ice cream. "Wow, I never knew it would taste this good! Can we exchange?" Jiyeon pleaded. "Woah, are you sure Jiyeon? I mean, Hyunwoo already it. He was his saliva on the ice cream." Myungsoo said in a disgusted way. "We already kissed, so I guess it's okay." Jiyeon said and exchanged ice creams with Hyunwoo. "You two kissed?" Myungsoo said almost spitting out his ice cream. "Eo." Hyunwoo nodded. "I think we kissed yesterday, right?" Hyunwoo continued. Jiyeon nodded. "Okay..." Myungsoo took a off his ice cream. Hyunwoo was calm, but he's so happy inside that he made L jealous. They sat on a bench and continued to eat. ((I'm hungry for ice cream now. SOMEONE BUY ME ONE!)) 

Jiyeon finished her cone first. "Gosh, this girl is such a shiksin." Hyunwoo thought. "Wait here while I go to the restroom, okay?" Jiyeon said and left. It was silent for a bit until Hyunwoo broke the silence. "You said Jiyeon is your classmate before, right? And she confessed to you before you left... So why do you say that she's your girlfriend?" Hyunwoo asked. "Well, after that, I also confessed to Jiyeon that I like her. We had a long-distance relationship after." Myungsoo explained. "By the way, Jiyeon told me that you're an actor, right? Then why aren't you hiding or something?" Myungsoo continued. "People really don't recognize me... I don't know why, but that's the way I like it." he replied. "You like Jiyeon, right?" Myungsoo asked. "Of course, why else would I court her?" Hyunwoo chuckled. "What happens if the media knew about this?  Won't they stalk you and Jiyeon as well?" Myungsoo asked. Hyunwoo thought about it. "Wouldn't it be dangerous for Jiyeon's family when this happens?" Myungsoo continued. Hyunwoo was speechless.

Hyunwoo's POV

What is he's right? This might be dangerous for Jiyeon and her family as well. And this already happened before. Won't this happen again? I love Jiyeon but I don't want to do this to her family and to herself!

"Hyunwoo, if you're going to have a relationship with Jiyeon, don't you think this will ruin your career?" Myungsoo kept asking. Hyunwoo was thinking that Myungsoo was true, and he doesn't want to do it to Jiyeon. He stood up. "You're right, L. Jiyeon is yours now. Tell her, I left early. Okay?" Hyunwoo said. "Take care of her." Hyunwoo patted Myungsoo's back and left. 


A/N: Is Hyunwoo really going to give up? Myungsoo was stirring his mind! Will Myungsoo get Jiyeon's heart? Is it a MyungYeon story instead of a HyunYeon story? 

And here I am again asking you stuff. XDD Short update, I just don't want my readers to be upset. ^.^ I accidentally closed the window, making me do this all over again. I raged. Yes, RAGED. XDD And someone, please buy me an ice cream cone... *makes pupy eyes* 

ice_cream_1996, thanks~ You make me want to update this story mooore~ <3

linhkju, ohhh~ I know right? L is so childish... -_-