A crush? Already?

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

3rd period ended, and it was time for recess. Jiyeon and Jieun sat together. 

"Jiyeon... I overheard you talking to Hyunwoo earlier." Jieun said. "I think you were a little too harsh on him. Maybe he only wanted a personal introduction..." Jieun continued. There was silence.

Jiyeon's POV

Was I a little too harsh? *sigh* Mollayo... Maybe he only wanted us to be friends. He's still new so he doesn't even have one. He does have his fans though. Why won't he be friends with those? But still... Why am I feeling so guilty all of a sudden? 

"Jiyeon-ah!" Jieun shouted. "Oh! Wae?" Jiyeon said surprisingly. "You weren't following me. Were you thinking deeply?" Jieun asked. Jiyeon paused for a moment. "Yah, Jieun. Is it okay if we sit by Jonghyun?" Jiyeon asked. "I guess so..." Jieun said. 

They went to Jonghyun's table. "Jonghyun-oppa. Can we sit over here?" Jiyeon asked. "Okay. Whatever." Jonghyun agreed. To Jieun's surprise, Hyunwoo was also sitting at that table. 

Jieun's POV

Hyunwoo's here. It that why Jiyeon wants to sit here? To talk to Hyunwoo? That girl can feel guilt after all. 

Jiyeon's POV

Am I really gonna do this? I mean... Jieun's thought might not be the one Hyunwoo's implying. If I do apologize, he might ignore it and I'll just be embarrassed infront of my friends. Eottokke??? 

Hyunwoo's POV

Park Jiyeon is here. This is my chance to apologize about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to set her off. 

"SNAP!" a loud noise was heard. Turns out Jonghyun was snapping his fingers. "Yah, why are you staring faar out into the blue?" Jonghyun said. They ignored it and ate. Jonghyun and Jieun went to the comfort room. Only Jiyeon and Hyunwoo was left at the table. Jiyeon had the chance.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Both of them said at the same time. "Gwaenchana." Both of them said at the same time again. They both chuckled.

"AWKWARD" was on their heads. "Look. mianhe. I was a little cold earlier." Jiyeon apologized. "Aniyo. It should be me that's apologizing. I should've thought twice before saying that. I didn't know you would get the wrong idea." Hyunwoo said. "Arasseo. I forgive you. You forgive me too, right?" Jiyeon said. "Of course!" Hyunwoo said happily. "We're friends now, right?" he said then smiled. "Yup!" Jiyeon agreed and smiled. After then, Jiyeon and Hyunwoo talked and talked to each other. The fans were REALLY jealous of the two of them. Even Jonghyun was jealous because... he had feelings for Jiyeon.

Even after school, they were still talking to each other. Jieun was mad because Jiyeon doesn't talk to her. But at the same time she is happy because Jiyeon apologized. "Jieun, what's with those two? They've been talking to each other the whole day!" Jonghyun said. "I know. Jiyeon doesn't even talk to me! It's like she found a new friend!" Jieun angrily said. "What does that Hyunwoo have that I don't have? I have everything! He doesn't even know how to sing! Jiyeon should pay attention to me!" Jonghyun said pissed off. "Oh? Jiyeon? You like Jiyeon don't you?" Jieun asked. "I do..." Jonghyun confessed.

Beep Beep!!!

"Oh, that's my manager's car. I need to go and film a CF. See you tomorrow. Annyeong!" Hyunwoo said and went in the car. Jiyeon waved back and bid goodbye. Hyunwoo was in the car and his manager talked to him. "Hyunwoo, who's that girl?" the manager asked. "A friend of mine." Hyunwoo replied. "Are you sure? She's quite pretty, you know." the manager shrugged. "What do you mean, 'Are You Sure'? She IS my friend." Hyunwoo said. "But... I do get this feeling whenever I'm with her. Something... I never felt before." he continued. "Ahh... I know what you mean... You have a crush on her." the manager explained. Hyunwoo widened his eyes and stayed quiet. 

Hyunwoo's POV

Crush? Could it be? It's just the first day and I already have a crush on her? Heart, why are you doing this?

 

A/N: Heeey! So I posted another chapter! I'm really not good at these stories... D: I feel you'll get bored here.... And I'm thinking of putting a main image here... I just can't edit well... Just like the cover, it pretty much . =_="