He's only mine

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

They were having a tender moment when... 

Knock Knock!!!

"Huh? Who could that be?" Hyunwoo asked. He stood up and said, "Come in." The person came in. Jiyeon saw a girl. "Who could this girl be?" she thought. "Sulli-yah! What are you doing here?" Hyunwoo said. "Um, Hyunwoo, the manager needs to see you. We need to go, now." the girl said. "Oh. Just a minute, okay? I'll be out soon." Hyunwoo said. "Uhh, can't I stay here? It's hot outside." the girl asked. Hyunwoo let her stay inside. She sat down on a chair and waited for Hyunwoo to leave. "Jiyeon, I need to go, okay? See you later." Hyunwoo kissed Jiyeon's forehead and left. 

Jiyeon's POV

Who could that girl be? Maybe it's Hyunwoo's P.A. Does she know about our relationship? Why did Hyunwoo kiss me infront of her... Anyway, I won't forget that face... Her face... She is pretty... I wonder if she likes Hyunwoo...

"Hyunwoo, who was that girl? In the hospital?" Sulli asked. "She's a friend." Hyunwoo replied. "Then why did you kiss her forehead?" Sulli raised a brow. "I'll say it to you, but I know you'll just spread it." Hyunwoo said. "No! I promise I won't say! Please, tell to me!" she forced. "Shish, why do you want to know so badly? She's my girlfriend, okay? Now, be quiet." Hyunwoo explained. "Girlfriend!??!?" Sulli exclaimed. "Yup. Now, don't go around saying I have a girlfriend, or I'll ruin this girl's life." Hyunwoo said. "Why did you even date her if you know that you might ruin this girl's life?" Sulli asked. "You should've just dated a celebrity! You can't ruin her life. Besides, do you know what will happen if the fangirls know? They'll beat her up or do something worse!" Sulli continued. "That's why, I want to keep this a secret... Duh." Hyunwoo sighed. "Secrets can't be secrets forever, you know. The truth will definitely come out soon." Sulli said. "If that happens, I'll do whatever I can to protect her." Hyunwoo smiled. Sulli's eyes are full of jealousy and anger. "I'll never let anyone steal Hyunwoo. He's only mine." she shouted in her mind. 


A/N: Update!!! It's short, because I ran out of ideas... ._. Later, I'll watch a movie with a friend... So exited! Maybe, after I come back, I'll do another update. <3 M'kay? 

So, turns out the girl who said, "How dare she" is no other than Sulli Choi! (Hyunwoo's Personal Assistant) ^_^ I was a HyunLli or SulHyun or whatever you call to the Hyunwoo x Sulli couple. JAEHEE DESERVED EUNGYEOL NOT TAEJOON!!!! >_< LOL, I better calm down now.. XD