Someone Save Me

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
A few hours later, the Park family is back as one in one house. But Jiyeon still wonders what happened to Myungsoo and JB. She says to herself that she shouldn't care about them, even one bit; she has Hyunwoo, anyway. 
 
Jiyeon sighed as she lied on her pretty much teared up room. "Time to clean up all that mess, anyway." she smiled to herself, but she knew it hurts. She stood up and went over to her desk. "I could put family pictures here," she said. She opened the desk drawer, to find her diary gone. "Right, I tore it up... Oh well, I didn't even need it anymore. I'm too old for that stuff," she sighed. 
 
The next day, Jiyeon promised to re-decorate her room. Put cute paints on the walls, decorative ornaments here and there, and photos of herself, family and friends. 
 
"Mom, dad, I'll be going!" Jiyeon smiled. Today Jiyeon finally got to go back to school again. Even if she hated class, she missed it.
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah!" everyone sang. "Why were you gone for so long?" one of her homeroom classmates asked her. "Um... I got injured, that's all." she responded. "Injured? Wae? What happened?" another one said. "Errr, it's better not to talk about that. At least I'm back, right?" Jiyeon smiled. Everyone nodded and went to their seats when the teacher came in. 
 
During lunch time...
 
Hyunwoo held Jiyeon's hand to the cafeteria, with Jonghyun and Jieun followed behind. "You know, good thing I got a leave from my shoot. I really missed you!" Hyunwoo wooed. "Aish," Jiyeon pinched her boyfriend's cheeks. "Stop being so cheesy," she blushed. "You like it when I say cheesy stuff to you Jiyeon, so stop making me shut up." he laughed. "Fine," she sighed.
 
Walking into the cafeteria, someone bumped into Jiyeon, making her let go of Hyunwoo's hand, also making her lost in the crowd of students. She was about to go, but she heard a voice. "Where do you think you're going?" Jiyeon looked around and she panicked. "No, not them, again.
" she sighed to herself. "MissA," "Don't you think we know what's between you and Hyunwoo-oppa!?" Min shrieked. "You can't hurt me! Eunjung-sunbae will beat the hell out of you!" Jiyeon said. "Oh really?" Jia raised a brow. They guffawed, and dragged Jiyeon outside, behind the building. "Hey, let go!" Jiyeon struggled. "Eunjung-sunbae will rescue me, so you better let me go now!" she continued. They laughed. "How will Ham Eunjung rescue you if she's in the taekwondo competition in Japan?" Suzy raised a brow. "She's in J-Japan!?" Jiyeon stuttered. "Yeah, so no one will save you!" they laughed evilly.
 
"Remember to bite down, okay, Park Jiyeon?" Fei smirked, before giving a punch to Jiyeon's jaw. Jiyeon howled in pain, for every punch and kick MissA has given to her. 
 
They left her behind the school, laying down. Blood was coming out of , and she wasn't been able to move a muscle. She can't even ask for help, she was too weak to scream. All she can do is cough up blood and cry. 
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
I was once again beaten by MissA... Eunjung, please come back, you need to help me. Hyunwoo, where are you?
Somebody, help me. SOMEBODY!
 
I heard someone yell out my name, and crouch down beside me. It was familiar, but it wasn't Hyunwoo, Jonghyun nor Jieun. It wasn't Eunjung, too. It was a boy.
I looked at his face, Im JaeBum.
 
 
"Park Jiyeon! W-w-why did this happen...?" 
Without hesitation, JB lifted Jiyeon 'bridal-style' to the clinic. 

A/N: Hey~ Soooooooo.... I'm back to making short chappies again... EHEHE. May or may not be 2 or 3 more chapters before ending. LOL I might update tomorrow, so please anticipate it. :))))

I'm really sorry for the shortest chapter ever in the last one... :(( Sorry...

Here goes the questions:

-Will Jiyeon be okay?

-Why was JB there?

-What happened to Hyunwoo and the other gang?

-Would Eunjung be able to win at the taekwondo competition in Japan? (LOL)