Thanks for saving my life

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon closed her eyes, as Suzy was preparing her fist. "YAAAHHH!" Suzy shouted as she targeted Jiyeon's face. Suddenly, Suzy stopped. Jiyeon opened her eyes again and saw Suzy's fist, an inch close to her face. 

"What do you think you're doing?" a girl said. Suzy looked around and saw a girl stopping her hand. Suzy shook off her hand. "What do you care?" she put up her fist again and aimed for the girl. The girl dodged the fist and gave a counter attack to Suzy on the stomach. It hurt. Of course. She laid down on the floor. The members attacked the girl, but she avoided it and gave it back to them. As soon as Jiyeon went back to her senses, she saw all of the members on the floor. The girl went closer to Jiyeon. "Please don't hurt me!" Jiyeon covered her face. "Why would I hurt you?" the girl responded. She smiled. "My name is Ham Eunjung. What's yours?" she introduced. "Park Jiyeon." she stuttered. They went out of the CR. "Thanks for saving my life back there." Jiyeon thanked. "No prob." she smiled. "What were you doing back there, anyway?" Eunjung asked. "Errr... Long story." Jiyeon said. "That's okay. You can tell me after class." Eunjung winked. 

"Jiyeon-ah!" a familiar voice said. "Oh, Jieun! I gotta go now. See you later unnie." Jiyeon waved and went to Jieun. "What were you doing with Eunjung?" Jieun asked. "You know her?" Jiyeon said, surprised. "Eo. She's Ham Eunjung. She's vice president of the student council." Jieun explained. "So that's why she saved me..." Jiyeon mumbled. "What?" "It's nothing." Then Jonghyun came along. "Annyeong!" he greeted. "Kim Jonghyun! You still haven't answered my question!" Jiyeon reminded. His face became pink. "What question?" Jieun asked. "Ne mamiya." Jiyeon joked. ((All Queen's know what that means, right? ;D) "About that question..." Jonghyun was cut off. "Hyunwoo!" Jieun said. "Where?" Jonghyun panicked. "No need to worry guys. I think MissA has been taught a lesson." Jiyeon laughed. "Jiyeon... I'm sorry." Hyunwoo apologized, again. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He continued. Jonghyun widened his eyes. "HURT HER? YOU HURT HER?" Jonghyun was about to punch him when Jiyeon stopped him. "Ani! Ani! Ani! Jonghyun! Calm down." Jiyeon said. "Why am I gonna calm do---" Jonghyun faced Jiyeon and his face was so close to Jiyeon. He put his fist down and they backed away from each other. "Anyway... Hyunwoo. Stay away from Jiyeon." Jieun said. "Wae?" He said. "Haven't you read the news?" Jonghyun asked. "Ani." Jonghyun took out his phone and showed the news to him. "WHAT!? But we're not!" he exclaimed. "We know. We know. So you, tell the truth to everyone." Jieun said. "I definitely will." he nodded. 

During class, Jiyeon could not forget about Eunjung. She really owes her alot. She couldn't forget her face. "Ham Eunjung... Ham Eunjung. Gomawo." she whispered, staring far out the window. "Ms. Park! Pay attention!" Jiyeon's teacher scolded. Jiyeon bowed a little and the class were giggling. 

A/N: Finally updated! XD I was running out of ideas. But, this idea popped! Hehe~ EunYeon! I ship them so much! They are real! EUNYEON IS REAAAAALLLLL *shot*