Beaten up

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon ran away from them and OOMPH! She bumped into something/someone.

Jiyeon's POV

Ow! Who/What did I bump into now? And why at this time?

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" a girl screamed. "Sorry." Jiyeon apologized and walked away. "Chakaman." she said stopping her. "Are you the girl from the news?" she asked. "I don't know who you are and what you are talking about." Jiyeon said. "Suzy, she's the girl." another girl said. "She is? Well then, You bumped into the wrong girl." she said. "Jiyeon!" Jieun shoted. "Min, Jia, take care of her." Suzy commanded. Min and Jia held Jieun's hands. "Yah, let me go!" she said. "Be quiet you!" Min shouted. "Let her go!" Jiyeon screamed. "You. Who do you think you are, huh?" Suzy said and grabbed Jiyeon's shirt. "What do you mean? Who are you?" Jiyeon said clueless. "We're MissA. The ultimate fans of Lee Hyunwoo." Fei explained. "Eo. We are. We will never let anything, I mean ANYTHING damage the reputation of Lee Hyunwoo. So you, better stay away from him. " Suzy said.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyeon really didn't know what was going on. "You think we don't read the news related to our oppa?" Suzy chuckled sarcastically. "You're just the girl who's accused of dating Hyunwoo. Do you know how bad this is? This will give him scandals and affect his careers!" she shouted. "But we're not even dating!!!!" Jiyeon clarified. Suzy went closer and held her face. "That's the whole point dumbo. Do you think Hyunwoo will fall for you? You're just an ordinary, poor, ugly, and worthless girl!" Suzy screamed and let go of her shirt. "And you know what's bad about that? Worthless people are weak." she said and pushed Jiyeon against the wall.

"Ow!" Jiyeon fell onto the ground. "Stop hurting her! Let me go!" Jieun struggled. "You better watch out for us." Suzy walked to Jiyeon. "Do your best to not bump into us. And to do that, you must stay away from Hyunwoo." Suzy kicked Jiyeon in the stomach. "Ah!" Jiyeon shouted. Without them knowing, Jonghyun kept up and saw Suzy kicking Jiyeon. "What are you doing? Why are you doing this to her?" Jonghyun butted in and tried to separate Suzy from Jiyeon. But Fei pushed him to the ground. ((And yes, Fei's that strong)) "Let this be a warning to you, Park Jiyeon. Never speak of this to anyone and STAY AWAY FROM HYUNWOO." she warned and stepped on Jiyeon's ankle. "Owww!" Jiyeon howled with pain. Jonghyun managed to get up. "Hajima!" he said and pushed Suzy away. "Get out of here!" he said. Suzy felt contented. "Let's go..." she said and Min, Jia, and Fei followed her. 

As soon as they let go of Jieun, she came to Jiyeon. "Jiyeon! Gwaenchana??? Does it really hurt?" she said concerned for Jiyeon. "Na Gwaenchana. It's not that bad." she stood up. She felt her ankle hurt and couldn't stand up. "Ah!" Jiyeon fell down. "Jiyeon, you're hurt! C'mon, let's get you to the clinic. Jieun, go inform the teacher of what they've done!" Jonghyun said concerned. "No!!! Suzy said to not speak of this to anyone. And if you do, she might do this to me again!" Jiyeon informed. "She did say that. But what excuse are you gonna make for your bruises?" Jieun said. "Just tell them, I... tripped on a rock and bumped on a pole!" Jiyeon jokingly said. "Are you serious???" Jieun said. "It's alright. That doesn't matter for now. I just need to get Jiyeon to the clinic!" Jonghyun carried Jiyeon in his hands and Jiyeon just held on. "Jonghyun, take care of Jiyeon!" Jieun worringly said. 

A/N: I forgot to put Suzy in the beginning, so here instead~~~ kekeke <3 Well, the violence here is not that intense, so no need to mark it as M. <3 Hope you like this chapter!!! o(^o^)o