Insert Title Here

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
JB's POV
 
Just this Saturday, my parents got me transferred to another school. How convienent, I got transferred in the middle of the year. 
 
I didn't like it. The college was... Chunji University. I don't know what's up about it, but it's not such a prestigious school. 
 
It was Monday. It's my first day there, so Lord help me. 
 
I actually survived the first half of it, and I just wanted to leave when the bell rang for lunch.
 
Running to the cafeteria, I notcied that a hell lot of people eat at the cafeteria. I managed to squeeze myself in, but someone managed to get my attention.
 
A girl, who looked awfully like my ex-girlfriend, Jiyeon. I only saw her side profile, so I'm not sure if it was REALLY her. But her hair, nose, jaw, everything looked exactly like her. 
 
Then I saw her get pulled viciously (should I call it that?) out of the cafeteria.
 
Out of curiosity, of course, I managed to squeeze thorugh the crowd again to follow them.
 
I was just in time to see what they did to her. 
 
Everything. I saw everything. Every punch, every kick, every harshful words they said. 
 
I hid behind a wall when I saw them finished. 
 
Closing up on her, I noticed it really was Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon- my love of my life who broke up with me because she thought my sister was my girlfriend. Yes, her. 
 
I felt my heart clench when I saw her beaten up body, curling up in a ball, with blood coming out of . I hated the sight. 
 
Without any hesitation, I carried her to the clinic.
 
Hyunwoo was worried. Lunch was almost over and yet he still hasn't seen his girlfriend. Jieun and Jonghyun were just as worried. "She was with me before school, so where could she be?" Hyunwoo said. 
 
The trio were walking around the whole campus like, 2 times already, looking for Jiyeon. Every nook and cranny. Well, they haven't stumbled at the clinic yet.
 

The nurse told JB that she'll take care of Jiyeon and he should go back to class now. He gave a bow and sighed, relieved. 

He was going to eat a sandwich or something, he still hasn't eat lunch. He was going to buy one but she saw someone. A someone that he knows. The person's face might've changed, but it's still her. 

"Lee Jieun!" JB called. Jieun along with the two boys looked his way. 

"I-I-Im JaeB-Bum...?" she stuttered. JB smiled and walked to her friends. "Jieun-ah! Long time no see~" he said. "Jaebum... What are you doing here?" she asked, quite surprised. "Well... My parents transferred me here... So..." he explained. "Jieun-ah, who's he?" Jonghyun butted in. 

"My name's Im Jaebum. But you can call me JB," he introduced. "I'm her friend and also Jiyeon's" he continued. 

Jieun smiled. "Would you happen to know where Jiyeon is? We still haven't found her since lu-" "Jiyeon? She's in the clinic right now," he responded. 

"Clinic?" Hyunwoo asked. "Wae? What happened?"

"I saw four girls beat her up and-"

"Beat her up!?" everyone's eyes widened. "MissA," Jieun eyes became dark.  "Miss-what?" JB raised a brow. "MissA, fangirls of our pretty boy here-" Jonghyun pointed to Hyunwoo, "Lee Hyunwoo." "Why were they hurting Jiyeon anyway?" JB asked. "Ugh. It's because I have a relationship with her," Hyunwoo said. 

"Relationship... with h-her?" JB muttered. "JB, forget the past. Don't pretend that you're jealous. You and Jiyeon broke up a long time ago," Jieun rolled her eyes. "You guys used to date?" Hyunwoo asked. "He had a relationship," JB frowned. Hyunwoo whipped his head to Jieun. "Seriously, how many boyfriends did Jiyeon have!?" he cried. "It's better if you don't know, Hyunwoo..." Jonghyun said as he patted his back. "Aish! Let's just go to the clinic..." Hyunwoo sighed. 

The  three started walking but JB grabbed Jieun's hand. She turned around to face him. "She didn't know the truth back then. Maybe now that she really knows the truth, we'll be together. And those promises we made to each other, we will fulfill those." he said. "Wha-" Before Jieun could say another word, JB walked the other way. 


A/N: Hey~~~ Sorry for the short update... the endings going to be longer than expected. LOL Bear with me, please. :3 BTW, I answered one of the questions in the last chap, right? :DDD I can't think of a title, sorry. OTL

I dunno what else to say, but sorry for the short update and the ending being delayed for a few more chapters. xDD Forgive me. :)