Ignore Him!

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon's POV 

Okay... Okay... Park Jiyeon. Remember what happened yesterday? Yeah, that's not gonna happen again. 'Cause I won't even look at Lee Hyu--- OOMPH! Who could I have bumped into this time? 

I stood up and dusted dirt off my skirt. "Mianhe." the guy apologized. I looked up and... SHOOT. It's him.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah. I didn't see you." Hyunwoo said. Jiyeon ignored him and walked away. "Hey, where are you going?" he held Jiyeon's arm. Jiyeon shook it off. Hyunwoo caught up and stood infront of Jiyeon. "Why are you ignoring me?" he asked. "Don't talk to me." she whispered. 

Hyunwoo's POV

"Don't talk to me." Why? These past couple of days we were fine! But why are you acting like this all of a sudden? 

I held her shoulder's tighly, so she can't shake it off. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Let me go!" she shrieked. "Park Jiyeon, why won't you talk to me?" She didn't answer and kept shaking her shoulders. But I held it tighly, but at the same time not hurting her. I kept asking 'why' questions, but all she can answer is, silence and "Let me go." She was really stubborn so I tighened my grip and shouted at her. "EXPLAIN WHY YOU WON'T TALK TO ME!" I shouted. "Let me go..." she stuttered. I can see it in her eyes. She's hurt. I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to hurt her. But what did I do? Yes, I hurt her. "IT HURTS! LET ME GO! AHHH!" she screamed. Then tears went falling down her cheeks. Oh my god. I made her cry. What have I done!? 

Jiyeon's POV

He's holding me too tight! He... he... AHHHH! The pain... Made me cry... I couldn't believe he could do this to me. JUST LET ME GO! 

H-h-huh??? I felt warmth. The pain stopped. I opened my eyes. He... He's hugging me. Nononononono! NO! This is bad! "Jiyeon, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he apologized. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't want my best friend ignoring me like this. No... So please... Stop." he continued. I have no choice! If I talk to him, MissA will kill me! If I don't talk to him, I'll have a friend of mine lost, and I might never experience this chance of popularity again! Whatever. I don't wanna get beat up by those... witches anymore. I have Jonghyun and Jieun. 

Jiyeon pushed Hyunwoo. His hug was not tight, so she can easily push him aside. Jiyeon ran away as fast as her legs can go. She ended up in the girls' washroom. "Phew. I'm away." she said and walked outside. "Where are you going?" a familliar voice said. Jiyeon looked around and... MissA. "Do you think we didn't see that?" "What did we tell you?" "Are you trying to have a scandal with him?" "You're so dead." each of the four said. 

Jiyeon's POV

Well, here it goes. I love you world. I love you family. I love you everyone. I hope you won't forget about me. I'm dead. It's been a great life that I have lived. Goodbye everyone. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Author's Note


Hey. I feel like you guys didn't like the layout on the last chapter. So.... yeah. To be honest, I was making the last chap like this, but I pressed "Backspace" and the page went back. And I was like, "asdfghjkjhgfdertyukmn bvcsertyuijhbvcdrtyujnbv" I was so pissed off. I already typed the chap on Notepad, so I just copy-pasted it here. -_- I was so fricking pissed. I felt like flipping my desk. XD 

Oh no, what's gonna happen to Jiyeon? Will she be beaten up again? Will she be saved? Will this problem be ever solved? You gotta wait for the next chapter then!

-JaeMi