Recalling the vows we promised each other

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Pre- Author's Note XD: Heyo~ New chapter... HUEHUEHUE. LOL, the finale (i think) is coming in the next chapter... HUHUHUHU TT^TT I want the 50th chapter to be the last... xDD So, enjoy this short chapter I wrote! 


“Stop following me, JB.” Jiyeon said. “This is the way to my class, Jiyeon.” JB informed. “Don’t tell me… 6-D?” she asked. “How did you know?” JB questioned, quite surprised. “That’s my next class,” Jiyeon mentally sighed, and continued walking.

***

“Ms Park and Mr Im, you’re late!” the professor said. The two bowed, “We’re sorry.” The professor rolled his eyes.

 “Wow, he looks cute,” “He’s new, right?” “Why is he with Jiyeon?” “His blonde hair suits him!”  

“QUIET!” the prof. roared. “Ms Park, go to your seat while you, Mr Im,” he said, pointing at JB. “Introduce yourself.”

JB stood at the middle and bowed to everyone. “Hello. My name is Im JaeBum, but you can call me JB.” He flashed his famous eye-smile which made girls’ heart skip a beat. (Except for Jiyeon though, she just rolled her eyes.) “Thank you, Mr Im. Now please take a seat,”

He looked around, finding a seat in front of Jiyeon, and decided to sit there. As he was walking, all of the eyes were on him, until he reached his seat. Girls flashed smiles at him, and he just smiled back- don’t want to be rude!

***

Class continued on like always. The bell rang, “Okay, class dismissed,” the professor announced. Small ‘yesses’ could be heard, and JB took all of his stuff and packed them. He stood up, but a group of girls blocked his way. “Hi, oppa~” they squealed. “Please, don’t call me ‘oppa’. I don’t look old, do I?” he playfully asked. “Of course not!” they shook their heads.

While the girls were ‘flirting’ with JB, Jiyeon already got out, rolling her eyes because of the attention JB’s getting. “Jiyeon-ah!” someone called out her name. She looked up, and saw Jieun with Jonghyun already waiting for her. “You’re already okay?” Jieun asked. Jiyeon nodded in response. “We were worried when we couldn’t see you at lunch...” Jonghyun said. “Thanks... Where’s Hyunwoo?” she asked. “Shooting,” they replied. “As always,” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

***

“Eunjung-sunbae, where is she?” Jonghyun said. “Oh, she’s at a Taekwondo competition in Japan,” Jiyeon replied. “Jinjja!? Whoa, I hope she wins!” Jieun said. “Yeah, I do hope so,” Jonghyun and Jiyeon agreed.

Then suddenly someone appeared right off the blue. “Hi,” JB smiled at them. Jiyeon gave a death-glare at JB, while the two stared weirdly. “What are you doing here?” Jiyeon growled. “Can’t friends be with friends?” he asked. “Are we even friends…?” Jonghyun asked, so quietly like he was asking himself. “Friends…? JB, stop fooling yourself,” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“We’ll be going,” Jieun mumbled, tugging Jonghyun’s arm- really wanting to get out of the scene.

“Stop fooling myself!? Jiyeon, you’re the one that’s fooling yourself!” JB retorted. “Fooling myself? JB, after what you let me go through, I guess we aren’t friends anymore!” she said.

“Let you go through? Jiyeon, I loved you for _ years! Heck, I still love you! And yet, you’re here, now obviously had moved-on and living life like there wasn’t a big hole in your heart! Well, I don’t! Life was like hell, knowing that there’s one, big piece of my life that’s gone! Then you’re telling me, I’m fooling myself!? Jiyeon, you thought that I was cheating on you-“

“You were!”

“With my sister,” he continued.  “If you had just told me the problem, we would’ve fixed this! We wouldn’t be so miserable right now! We should be fulfilling the promises we vowed each other!”

“I never promised you anything,”

“Oh, yeah…? You didn’t promise that we would have our first kiss at the altar? You didn’t promise that we would get married after we graduate? You didn’t promise me that you will love me forever?” JB said, with tears forming in his eyes, as the words pierced through his heart. 

“I…I... I never meant those,” she lied. Tears began to fall down his cheek, as Jiyeon’s sharp words took away every life of him. She, too, was on the brink of crying. Every sweet memory of them together and being happy all recalled in her head. She can remember all the times she felt at peace, she felt happy, she felt loved. She can feel all of those with Hyunwoo, but all the feelings JB gave were much, much more.

“J-Jiyeon…” he mumbled. "I.. I’m sorry,” she said, and turned away.

Jiyeon left, wiping the corner of her eyes as stray tears fell down.

***

Jieun ran away with Jonghyun. “Hey, what was that about?” He asked, rubbing the spot where Jieun pulled him. “I sensed that they will have a fight or just get mad with each other...” she explained. “So…...? Shouldn’t we be there to stop them?” he asked again. “Jiyeon- she needs to know the truth! I want them to have a conversation with each other, to tug the hardened strings in Jiyeon’s chest! So she can finally forgive him!” she said. Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “And you think this will work? Won’t it just make Jiyeon remember those times? Don’t you think Jiyeon will become angrier?” “No, she won’t.” Jieun said. “I know she won’t. She can tell a lie, Jonghyun. But she can’t hide the feelings.”

 ***

Jiyeon’s POV

Jiyeon, what is happening to you? JB’s the past! It’s all in the past!

But why do I feel so guilty?

Jiyeon, you are so stupid! Why did you think that he was cheating on you with his sister? Seriously, I’m such a babo!

Should I forgive him? I was the one who thought wrong anyway... Yes, Park Jiyeon, I should talk to him.


A/N: lols hope you liked it... even though it was short... xDD One question, can you see this properly?? xDDD  So.. yeah. This was 900+ words, so WHOA for me. ^^ I'm sorry if it took this long, the exams were on going.. Now it's our semester break, so I MIGHT be able to update another chap by then. (probably the finale ouo) OTL thanks for the subs, comments and upvotes. I wub you guys very much~~~ :'''''>>> oh yeah, don't hesitate to add me, if you want. I NEED friends.. xDD