You'll be mine forever...

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

~MyungYeon at Myungsoo's place~

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Myungsoo." Jiyeon smiled. "That's what friends are for, right?" he replied. "Now go and take a shower, we've been out on the sun for too long." he said. Jiyeon nodded and took a bath. 

-Meanwhile-

"Excuse me, but have you seen this person?" Jieun asked to people while showing a picture of Jiyeon. People kept shaking their heads. Jieun almost lost hope. "Don't worry. We can find her soon." Jonghyun encouraged. Jieun smiled a bit and went to another place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyeon-ah, I'll be going out to but some groceries! Stay here okay?" Myungsoo shouted. "Okay!" Jiyeon replied. Myungsoo went out to the supermarket. He bought some food and he saw a cute bracelet that reminded him of Jiyeon. "I'll go buy this for her." he smiled. He went to the cashier and paid for all the things he bought. 

He was going outside when, "Excuse me, have you seen this person?" He looked around and saw Jonghyun asking it to a person. He handed over the picture and saw it was Jiyeon. Myungsoo quickly hid behind a post and waited for Jonghyun to look away/go away. "They can't take Jiyeon away from me. She's only mine." he murmured to himself. When Jonghyun wasn't talking to another person, Myungsoo got the chance to run away. 

He went home panting. "Why do you look so tired?" Jiyeon asked, while shaking the water of her hair. "Uh, nothing... I just want to get here as fast as I can." Myungsoo lied. "Go sit to the couch and I'll get you a cup of water." Jiyeon said. "Aniya, I can get it for myself." Myungsoo went to the kitchen with the groceries. He got a glass of water and gulped it down. "Jiyeon, what do you want for lunch?"  Myungsoo asked. "Whatever you can cook." Jiyeon replied. 

Myungsoo cooked Japchae. "Jiyeon, food's done!" Myungsoo announced. Jiyeon quickly stopped whatever she was doing and quickly rushed to the table. "Wah, you cooked japchae?" Jiyeon happily asked. Myungsoo nodded and pulled out a seat for Jiyeon. Jiyeon sat down, and Myungsoo as well. They said their prayers and began to eat.  

At the middle of their meal, Myungsoo remembered something. "Ah, Jiyeon, wait here. I'll get something, okay?" Myungsoo said and went to the bag of groceries he just bought. He took something and sat back down. "I've got something for you Jiyeon..." Myungsoo took out the bracelet and showed it to Jiyeon. "Wow, yeppeo..." Jiyeon smiled. Myungsoo took Jiyeon's hand and put the bracelet on her wrist. "Gomawo, Myungsoo." she smiled. They continued eating.

3:26 P.M.--- Jiyeon was taking an afternoon siesta. Myungsoo walked up to her bed and gently away her hair. "You look really beautiful, Jiyeon." he whispered. "They can't take you away from me. You'll be mine forever..." he whispered, gently her cheeks.