Elevator Kiss

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Everyday, the three kept visiting Jonghyun at the hospital. Now, Jonghyun knows them like he knew them before. It has been 3 weeks since the accident. 

Saturday Afternoon

"Say ahh!" Jiyeon said. Jonghyun opened his mouth and.. "Ahhh~" Jiyeon fed Jonghyun. "You know, Jiyeon, you don't have to feed me. I can do it by myself." Jonghyun said. "I just like to. I haven't fed someone before." Jiyeon laughed. Then Hyunwoo came in. He saw Jiyeon feeding Jonghyun. "Annyeong! I hope I'm not ruining your moment." he said. He's so jealous. Jiyeon dropped the spoon upon hearing what Hyunwoo said. "O-oops." she picked it up. "I'll go get another." she said. "Let me come with you. I guess you don't know where to get one." Hyunwoo said. Jiyeon nodded. They went out to get a new one on the cafeteria. The cafeteria was on the 1st floor, they were on the 5th floor, so they took the elevator down. ((Only the two of them are in the elevator)) It was really quiet. Then the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor. A couple came in. "Oppa, after my mom gets out, we should go to an amusement park, okay?" the girl said. "Eo. Everything for you babe." the boy kissed the girl on the forehead. ((Whoa. Awkward for Hyunwoo and Jiyeon.)) They went off the 1st floor. They got the spoon and went back up. While on the elevator, Hyunwoo broke the silence. "Why were you feeding Jonghyun?" "I just like to. I haven't done that to someone before." Jiyeon chuckled. "You can feed me." Hyunwoo blurted out. He couldn't control his mouth. Jiyeon widened her eyes and blushed. "Okay." she smiled. 

They went in the room and both widened their eyes. They saw Jonghyun... kissing Jieun. ((WHAT?)) They heard the door open and stopped. "Ughh... I can explain," Jieun said. "Here's the spoon. Feed your sweetheart, okay?" Jiyeon teased. Jiyeon dragged Hyunwoo outside. "Where are we going?" he asked. "To eat. I'm hungry." she replied. The took the stairs down and went to a cafe. "Ugh." Jiyeon sighed and dropped her face on the table. "Hey, you okay?" Hyunwoo said. Jiyeon looked up. "Why are they kissing?" she cupped her hands and buried her face in it. "Let's not talk about that know, okay? Even me, I'm shocked about what happened." Hyunwoo said. Jiyeon let out a sigh and showed her face. "Should we order then?" Jiyeon said. They ordered and the food was served. Jiyeon exchanged their plates. "Hey, what are you doing? That's mine!" Hyunwoo exclaimed. "Say 'aahhh'" Jiyeon said. "But.. why?" he asked. "You want me to feed you right? Now say 'ah'." Jiyeon explained. Hyunwoo blushed and said 'ahh'. Jiyeon fed him. "Now you feed me." Jiyeon said. "F-feed you?" Hyunwoo stuttered. Jiyeon nodded. Hyunwoo fed Jiyeon. They kept feeding each other until their food was finished. People around them were thinking, "Aww~ They're so sweet." "I wish I had a boyfriend that would feed me like that" and so much more.

Hyunwoo paid the bills an they went to the hospital again. They were on the elevator when, "I think I don't want to see them." Jiyeon said. "Why?" Hyunwoo asked. Jiyeon kept quiet. "Hey, Jiyeon, do you like Jonghyun?" he asked. "Noo.." she replied. "Then, why are you acting like this?" Hyunwoo continued. "I mean... I'm not used to see people kissing." she explained. "Haven't you experienced a kiss before?" he said. Jiyeon shook her head. Hyunwoo held Jiyeon's face and kissed her, on the lips. 


A/N: Oh my gosshhh~ THEY KISSED!!! Jonghyun and Jieun and Hyunwoo and Jiyeon!!! And oh my gosh! I'm not asking questions anymore!!! XDD So, I told you, HyunYeon part is gonna be next week. But, I can't take it. This idea keeps popping in my head so I have no choice. ^.^ Ahahahaha~ Story about why Jjong kissed IU is coming up next chap. :DD Hehe, thanks for supporting my story! Love you guys!