I don't remember

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jonghyun's POV

 

I opened my eyes. I saw white ceiling. My house has a beige celing. Where am I? I looked to my right, there was dextrose connected to my hand. Seriously, where am I and what am I doing here??? I looked to my left, a saw my mom resting on my head. I spoke up.

"Eomunee..." I can't speak properly. My head hurts. "Jonghyun-ah!" she screamed. "Eomunee..."  "Jonghyun-ah, are you okay? Does it still hurt?" she asked. "Wh-what's going on?" What does she mean by 'does it hurt'?  "My darling... You were involved in an accident. You were hit by a truck." she explained. WAIT, WHAT? "H-h-hit by a t-truck? But h-how?" I managed to say. "Wait, you don't remember anything?" she asked. All the things I can remember are the words, "I like Hyunwoo." Minus the pain in my head, it hurts. But I don't know why. I don't remember who said that. I shook my head. "But you still know me, right?" she assured. Of course I know her. She's my mother. I nodded. Then people came barging into the room. Who are they?

"Jonghyun!" Jieun greeted. "Are you okay?" Jiyeon asked. "We came here as soon as possible as we heard the news." Hyunwoo said. "Thanks for coming here." Jonghyun's mom thanked. They bowed to her. They went to Jonghyun's side. "Who are you guys?" he stuttered. "What? Don't play games with us Jonghyun." Jieun said. "I-I'm serious. Who are you? What are you doing here?" he managed to say. "No. No no no no no no..." Jiyeon came closer to Jonghyun and said, "Jonghyun-ah. You can't forget me. Please... Don't... So if this is a joke, stop. Please." she begged. "I'm sorry. But I really don't know you." he said. "Kim Jonghyun. Don't play games with us. We're you're friends, remember?" Hyunwoo said. "Friends...? I don't have any... friends." Jiyeon shed a tear. "But... what can you remember?" Jiyeon asked. "All I can remember are the words, "I like Hyunwoo" and the name Jiyeon. Who is she?" he asked. "It's me. My name's Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon." Jiyeon wiped a tear. "That's a very beautiful name. And you have a beautiful face." he complimented. Jiyeon smiled. "Do you remember me? I'm Lee Jieun." Jieun said. "I don't remember you, but I'll try to remember your name. And you have a beautiful voice. I guess you sing." he said. Jieun smiled. "How about me? I'm Lee Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo said. "Okay. Lee Hyunwoo. You have a nice smile and face. Just like Jiyeon. I guess you two will be perfect for each other." he smiled. The two of them blushed. "Jonghyun, do you remember anything before the accident?" Jieun asked. "I really don't know. My head hurts so I can't think properly." he explained. "We'll be here everytime. Helping you remember what happened." Hyunwoo comforted. Jonghyun smiled. "Jonghyun, get well soon." Jiyeon smiled. 


A/N: Will Jonghyun remember everything? or will he forget everything? Will he still have feelings for Jiyeon? Will he still have hatred for Hyunwoo? Will I ever stop asking questions after I finish a chapter? I don't know so you better wait for the next chapter!!!

 

LOL Heyyy~ New chapter. So Jonghyun's hospitalized 'cause a truck hit him. He was hit on the head and that 'caused him amnesia. I still don't know how he remembers his mom, though. OTL XDD But hey, hope you like this chap. And probably, next week we'll have the HyunYeon partsss~ Sounds good? ^.^