Searching for Jiyeon

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"Who told you that?!" Hyunwoo asked, with an angry tone. "Sulli did," Jiyeon replied. Hyunwoo scoffed and got angry. "But you're not, right?" Jiyeon said. "Of course I'm not!" he assured. "Besides, if I'm not, would I be able to fall in love with you?" he cupped his hands on Jiyeon's face. "What if you're just using me?" Jiyeon frowned.

 

"I really am not! Look Jiyeon, I love you with all of my heart!" Hyunwoo smiled. "How do I know if you're telling the truth? You're an actor so I won't know the difference!" Jiyeon pouted. "Okay... You can't distinguish an actor's words between real words, but I know one thing that no actor can imitate!" Hyunwoo said. "What?" "This~" Hyunwoo cupped Jiyeon's face and leaned in for a kiss.

 

Jiyeon can tell that this kiss is passionate, with love and care. Not like her kiss with Myungsoo, it was with hate and lust.

 

Hyunwoo ended the kiss, and both gasped for air. "See?" Hyunwoo smiled. Jiyeon hugged him real tight and said to him, "I love you, Hyunwoo~" "I love you too," he replied and kissed her forehead.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 "Yah, are you sure Jiyeon's in Myungsoo's house?" Jieun questioned Jonghyun. "Yes! She even mentioned his name!" Jonghyun said. "Oh please, let Jiyeon be there," Hyojoon wished, who was driving the car. "Even though Jiyeon is not there, we will not stop looking for her, right?" Hyomin smiled, who was at the passenger seat. "Of course, we will never stop looking for her!" Eunjung said; who was sitting beside Jieun.

 

Everyone was there in Hyojoon's car. Hyomin,Eunjung, Jieun and Jonghyun.

 

As soon as they arrived at Myungsoo's house, Jonghyun knocked on the door, hard. "Jiyeon, Jiyeon!!! Open up!" he shouted. Then someone opened up. But it wasn't Myungsoo or Jiyeon. "May I help you?" a man said. Then Hyojoon butted in. "Yes. Is Kim Myungsoo in there?" he says. "Ugh no, he's in his vacation house in Incheon with a girl named... Park Jiyeon?" the man said. "He went to Incheon with Jiyeon!?" Hyojoon widened his eyes. "Sh*t! I wasn't supposed to say that!" the man said. "Ugghh no… The girl's name was... Ji... Jihyun! Yes, Jihyun!” the guy trembled. Hyojoon went to his car and everyone followed him, except for Jonghyun. Jonghyun said to that guy: “What’s your name?” “Sunggyu,” he replied. Jonghyun smirked and got in the car.

Sunggyu closed the door and quickly got his phone. He dialed a number and waited for him to answer. “C’mon… Myungsoo, answer this call!” he kept saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo got back to his senses and looked around. “F**k!” he cursed when he realized Jiyeon wasn’t there. He put on some shorts and searched the whole house. But, Jiyeon wasn’t there anymore. “F**k! That b***h got away!” he cursed and cursed, until he heard his phone ringing. He went to his room and searched for his phone. “Hello?” “Myungsoo-ah!” Sunggyu screamed over the phone. “What is it?” Myungsoo said. “There are people who are coming after you and that Jiyeon girl!” he said. “F**k!” Myungsoo cursed. “Do they know I’m in Incheon?” he asked angrily. “Umm… I…” Sunggyu stuttered. “You idiot,” L said and hang up the phone.

Myungsoo panicked and got dressed. He took everything he needed and ran out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, ppali!!!” Jonghyun said. Hyojoon speeded up his car. Jieun, who was looking by the window, saw a familiar figure running. When the man looked at the car, she saw a man with sunglasses on with the same hairdo as Myungsoo. “Isn’t that…” Jieun raised a brow. She shook her head to clear her mind.

Within seconds, they were already in front of L’s house. Hyojoon angrily kicked the door open, and they searched Jiyeon everywhere. Jieun with Jonghyun searched at the bedroom, and examined it. Jieun looked carefully on the bed and noticed a wet spot. She touched it and a white substance stained her finger. She smelled it and she knew what it was. “S**t!” she exclaimed. “What is it?” Jonghyun came to him. “Oppa, I think I saw Myungsoo outside, running,” Jieun said. Jonghyun knew what it was and barged out of the room and ran outside. She panicked went outside of the bedroom. “Hyojoon, Hyomin, Eunjung!” she screamed. Then the three came to her. “Where’s Jonghyun?” Eunjung asked. “Oppa, look,” Jieun showed her stained finger to Hyojoon and he cursed. Then he did the same thing Jonghyun did, run out of the house.

Jonghyun ran as fast as he can, and saw a figure, a bent down figure who seems to be cupping his hands on his knees. Jonghyun quickly approached the figure and looked at him, and indeed, he was Myungsoo. “Kim Jonghyun…” he said. Jonghyun punched him on the jaw and Myungsoo fell to the ground. “How could you do that to Jiyeon?” Jonghyun shouted at him. “What are you talking about?” Myungsoo stood up. “Don’t pretend that you don’t know!” Jonghyun aimed another fist to him but he dodged it. Myungsoo punched him on the chin, which made Jonghyun stumble backward. “Yah, it was you and Jieun who did it first!” he said and gave him another punch. Jonghyun remembered it and went stood frozen, but Myungsoo gave him a fist on the stomach, which made Jonghyun lay on the floor. L crouched down and grabbed Jonghyun by the collar of his shirt. "It was you and your girlfriend's fault Jiyeon left and ended up with me!" he said. "Wh.. What the hell are you saying?" Jonghyun widened his eyes.

Hyojoon then came to the action and pulled Myungsoo up. "How could you do that to my dongsaeng!?" Hyojoon shouted and punched Myungsoo real hard. He laid down the floor and Hyojoon got on top of him and kept punching his face, left to right. "How. Could. You. Do. This. To. Jiyeon. You. Bastard." he said between punches. The girls catch up and Eunjung and Hyomin stop Hyojoon while Jieun help Jonghyun up. "Hyojoon, that's enough!" Hyomin said. He stop and Myungsoo passed out; he was real blooded.

"Jonghyun-ah, are you okay?" Hyojoon asked him. Jonghyun had a bruise on his chin, and coughed up blood a while ago. "Ne. I'm fine," he replied. "Did you find Jiyeon in there?" Hyojoon asked. "No, she wasn't in that house," Eunjung replied. Then Hyojoon's phone rang. "Hello?" "Ah, Hyojoon-ah," "Mom! What is it?" he asked. "Jiyeon..! She's here," she said. "She is!?" he widened his eyes. "Yes. She's here with Hyunwoo-sshi," she further explained. "Where are you?" her mom asked. "We're in Incheon, mom. Don't worry, we'll be there!" Hyojoon hung up and announced the news to the others and went back home.