Don't!!! + T-ara Spazz Zone LOL

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
“Jiyeon-ah!” the trio exclaimed and huddled over Jiyeon. She was still unconscious, but her wounds seemed to be treated already. “Gosh, haven’t they gone too far? Why can’t they just accept that you guys are dating?” Jieun whined. “Let’s just be thankful that this hasn’t spread to the news.” Jonghyun said. “First we had to deal with Myungsoo, now, MissA? Why can’t they just stop?”  Jonghyun questioned. “It’s because of me… This wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t dating in the first place,” Hyunwoo said. “So, are you saying you’re going to break up with her?” Jieun asked. “If it’s for her own good… Then maybe, yes.” he answered. All of them frowned. “No, don’t! She loves you, Hyunwoo! And you do, too!” Jonghyun protested. “I love her too much, that it hurts me a thousand times seeing her suffer. I want her to be happy,” Hyunwoo said, his eyes watering. 
“Besides, I’m an actor. I’m always busy, so I don’t have time for her. When she needs me, I won’t be there. Where’s the love in that?” he cried. “So, I better let her in the hands of a man who can always be there to protect her. Who can love her, like the way I did.” he added. “Hyunwoo-ah, don't," Jieun refused. "Graduation's next month, you can't just break up with her now," Jonghyun added. 
 
Suddenly, Hyunwoo's phone rang. He answered it.
 
H: Hello?
S: Yah, Hyunwoo, where are you!? They need you at the studio now! Don't you know you have a photoshoot today!?
H: Sulli... Okay, okay! I'll be there...
S: You better be! Manager-oppa is already mad!
H: Aish! 
 
Hyunwoo hung up and faced the two. "I... I need to go. Take care of Jiyeon, okay?" Hyunwoo patted Jonghyun's back and ran off. 
 
"Aish! Is he really going to break up with Jiyeon!?" Jonghyun stomped his feet to the ground. "Let's... not tell Jiyeon about this..." Jieun said. 
 
***
 
"Well, I managed to take care of her wounds and bruises. She can go back to class when she wakes up." the nurse imformed. "Ne, kamsahamnida," Jieun and Jonghyun bowed. The two went up to Jiyeon, who was still unconsious. "Look at what they did to her," Jieun said. "I thought they'll leave her alone." she added. "I don't even get it! They're just fans of Hyunwoo while Jiyeon's the girlfriend!" Jonghyun said aloud. He spoke loud enough to awaken Jiyeon, but they kept conversing, so she pretended to sleep. "I don't know..." Jieun mumbled. "What do you mean by that?" Jonghyun asked. "Hyunwoo," she said. "Do you really think he'll break up with Jiyeon?" 
 
Jiyeon froze. "Break up with me?" Jiyeon thought. "He can't! Hyunwoo loves me, right?" 
 
The bell rung, signaling the two to go back to class.

Jiyeon cried, her face buried in her hands. "Ani! He can't break up with me! I love him and he loves me!" she cried. "Jiyeon...?" someone peeked which made Jiyeon wipe away her tears. "Im JaeBum...?" "Hey~" JB gave her an eyesmile and waved. "Wha-what are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked. "Transeferee," JB replied. "With just weeks away from graduation?" she raised a brow. "Yeah," he nodded. "How did you know I was here?" she asked. "Because I was the one who brought you here, duh~" he rolled his eyes. "Wha---!" Jiyeon's eyes widened. "I saw you get beaten up and... Why were you beaten up!?" JB worringly asked. "It's none of your business," Jiyeon coldly said. "I can't believe this! After I loved you with all my heart and save you by getting you to the clinic, and still, you are cold to me! Why!?" JB resisted to let his true feelings out, but some spilled. "Why do you even care? We broke up years ago." Jiyeon said. "Years," he echoed. "I suffered in those years. I suffered because I still love you..." he frowned. "Well, I don't," 

"Now please, stop reminding me of the past. I need to go back to class, and so do you." Jiyeon said with a monotone and stood up from the bed. "At least tell me why you were crying," JB insisted. "It's none of your business," she rolled her eyes and went out. 


A/N: Heyoooooo~~~!!! Hehe, this update took so long, and yet it's so short... TTTTT^TTTTT Anywaaaaaayyy, I'm thinking of a very angst ending instead of a romantic one... LOL (for those who were expecting romance, I'm sorryyy!!) 

Le little spoiler: THERE IS NOT A HAPPY ENDING

Omg, I'm sorrryyyyy~~~ /bows a thousand times/ You guys might have not expected this... But the stry was so off, that I had to think of a plot that would fit the title... soo.... I thought of that angst ending... DDD:

Another spoiler: MYUNGSOO WILL BE BACK

xDD Sorreeehhh~~ OTL 

***

Hey, have you watched T-ARA's Number 9??

GOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH Jiyeon is sooo hottt!!! >< I can't handle the iness of our queens!!! /le prepares a grave/

And also 'Because I Know'!!! BORAM RAPPED!!! ajajajajajajajajajajajaja I love Borammie so much more nooooowwwww!!! <3 <3

Soyeon's golden voice made me melt!

Hyomin's rap is so xyyyyyyyy

Eunjung... she was perfect.

Qri... HER RED HAIR!!! <3 She looks so hot! *q*

LOL sorry, I can't handle my QUEEN's feels!!! *q*