Old Friend

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
A/N: Ayoo~ For those who haven't read the last chapter, ((a.k.a. scene)) I'll summarize for ya~ ;) So, Myungsoo locked Jiyeon up, and because of arguments, Myungsoo slapped Jiyeon. He apologized, oh wait, you know this. XD Jiyeon let Myungsoo some-what her, but I won't call it , because their you-know-whats didn't even you-know-what. XDD I hated writing it, but Jiyeon then smash a lamp unto his head, making him pass out. Then she escaped, and here's the continuation~~~

Jiyeon ran away as fast as she could, stopping by a familiar store. "Oh thank god, I'm somewhere near,"  she sighed. She took a break from all that running. She went to the beverages station and grabbed an energy drink and went to the cashier to pay. "That would be 400 won miss--- Park Jiyeon!?" She looked at the cashier and noticed him. "Im Jae Bum!?" "Jiyeon-ah!" JB smiled. "I didn't know that you worked here!" Jiyeon (fake) smiled. ((You'll know why later)) "I'm ending my shift in a couple of minutes. So why won't we continue this conversation outside?" he said. Jiyeon agreed and paid for her drink. She waited outside and JB followed as expected. "How are you Jiyeon? Man, it's been a long time since we last met each other!" JB Smiled. "Yeah, and that was the day you left." Jiyeon said, almost whispering the last phrase. "Our graduation, right?" JB asked.

 
Jiyeon's POV ((It's been a while since I showed someone's POV xD))
He already forgot about us... I guess he already moved on, huh? Well, good for him, because I moved on myself. But, it was hard to forget those times. 
 
~=Flashback=~
 
"Promise me, after we graduate, we'll get married, okay?" JB smiled. Jiyeon nodded and hugged her boyfriend real tight, before he goes, with a tear escaping from her eye. "Flight XXXX bound to California, USA is now boarding." "I guess you have to go now..." Jiyeon said. "I'm gonna miss you, my baby dino~" JB said, half-smiling, half-crying. Jiyeon kissed him on the cheek. "How about here?" JB pointed to his lips. "I'll save our first kiss until our wedding." Jiyeon smiled. 
 
A year later, JB was going to go back to Seoul, so Jiyeon went to the airport to fetch him. Then she heard that JB's plane just landed. "He's here!" Jiyeon jumped. Jiyeon waited forJB to come out. But there he was, with a hand intertwined with his, which hand belongs to a tall, slim, blonde-haired woman, who looks American. She heard JB say, "Welcome to Korea, babe!" "Babe" Jiyeon left with tears in her eyes, with that word repeating over and over her head. Her heart broken, by her first love.
 
~=Flashback End=~
 
"Jiyeon, are you okay?" JB asked, waving his hand infront of her. Jiyeon, who was staring far right into the blue, snapped out of it. "I didn't know you work here... Since when..?" Jiyeon asked. "Since we- I mean, I graduated high-school." he replied. 
 
Then a flashback popped in JB's head.
 
~=Flashback=~
JB went back to Seoul. The Senior Year started and JB was exited to see his dino again. But, for the whole 3 periods, he still hasn't saw her. Lunch break was his only chance.
 
The bell ringed, signaling lunch. JB hopped outside of the room and went straight to the cafeteria. He looked around, and saw Jiyeon, sitting with her and his friends at a tabled near the window. He walked closer, and Jiyeon looked his way. Their eyes met for a split second, and Jiyeon stood up and walked towards him. "Jiyeo-" JB stopped his words because Jiyeon bumped him on the shoulder and went outside the cafeteria. Her friends eyed him, sending daggers through their eyes. 
 
JB followed Jiyeon outside. He eventually found her sitting outside by the bed of flowers. JB smiled and covered her eyes from behind. "Guess who." JB said with a playful tone. "Im Jae Bum," Jiyeon said. "Correct!" JB removed his hands and kissed her cheek. He sat beside her and put his arm around her. "Have you eaten?" Jiyeon asked. "No, I haven't" he shook his head. Jiyeon took a sandwich out of her bag. "Here." JB smiled and said "Ahh" hoping Jiyeon would feed her. Jiyeon took his hand and placed the sandwich on top of his palm. "You have hands, don't you?" Jiyeon said coldly.
 
Ever since then, Jiyeon didn't be as lovng to JB like she was before. She never hugged him, approached him and even return the kisses she got. Jiyeon stayed like that for the whole year. Graduation came, but at the time JB was going to engage with Jiyeon, she broke up with him. JB's heart was now broken, without a clue why she wanted to break up.
 
~=Flashback ended=~
 
Jiyeon told JB to forget those times when they were together, but as Jiyeon said, it's hard to forget, especially if those times were with your first love.
 
------------------------------------------------------FEELS---------------------------------------------------------- X"D